Blacks that understand what is going on.

YouTube - ‪African-Americans Against Obama‬‏

Dont claim racism in this thread, because this is about reality. Obama is in trouble in 2012, and it's his own fault.
People are waking up, and they will be fully awake in 2012.
It's a shame that street people, poor people get it, but not the overwhelming libs supporting welfare bums. You dumbass white ass cracker mother fuckers dont get it, but black street folks who at first supported him, are now against him, but you still support him, you are the enemy of the state.
Are these the "good" blacks you are always going on about?

Needless to say, none of the blacks who are criticizing Obama share the same vision as Republicans, especially Black Republicans.

I think Obama's leadership is detriment to all Americans, esp African Americans; HOWEVER, that was such an incoherrent, unintelligent act on Obama. The torture, the wars, the cousins of Bush and Cheaney, Obama is the last President and other bullshit! Then they flash to 9/11 troofer theories. First, the guy making the clip is a lying chump and a conspiracy nutjob. Second, he doesn't explain why Obama's POLICIES are bad, he just goes on the conspiracy bandwagon!

Blacks don't understand what is going on and I am convinced in the end they don't support him because he is black (more got out to vote for him because he is black), but rather because he is a Democrat. If Obama was a Republican they would demonize him. The best candidate to come along in years in Herman Cain and I bet you hear Uncle Tom, Black Cracker and if he wins the GOP nomination (we can cross our fingers), he gets less of the black vote than Obama. In the end, Blacks will vote for the White Candidate over the Black one (as we saw in Rahm in Chicago) as long as the white candidate is a Democrat.

See the Democrats use dirty trick appeals to minority groups: (1) African Americans (we give you entitlementsm we tax the rich and the GOP are racist) and (2) Latinos (we open the borders, allow Spanish Speaking Cities and embrace illegals and oh yea the GOP are racists) and (3) Asians (GOP are racist)!

Facking partisan personal attack, I'm of you facking GOPers talking the same shat. Just remember when you GOPers praise the Repugs as the party who freed slaves tell the other half, that Republicans in the antebellum North were already practicing Jim Crow before Jim Crow came to the South.

are you FACKING sure about this?.....:eusa_eh:

Oh yes I am very sure about that

Origins of "Jim Crow" Laws

It started up North. While they were preaching against slavery they were also too busy practicing Jim Crow, kind of stains the claim that Republicans in the 1800s were the Party for blacks when they treated free blacks like shat.

When you compare what blacks on the right have to say about Obama versus what black Democrats have to say its two totally reasons why they are displeased, as least the Democratic blacks are not parroting white Republicans who have coached them along.

are you FACKING kidding me?......:eek:

Even before Obama got elected to do anything Black Republicans were already parrots for white Republicans, saying the dirty shat that they would never say out of fear of being called racist, better to use a black Republican to do to save their cowardly hides.

you are Shating me ....right....

Facking partisan personal attack, I'm of you facking GOPers talking the same shat. Just remember when you GOPers praise the Repugs as the party who freed slaves tell the other half, that Republicans in the antebellum North were already practicing Jim Crow before Jim Crow came to the South.

are you FACKING sure about this?.....:eusa_eh:

Oh yes I am very sure about that

Origins of "Jim Crow" Laws

It started up North. While they were preaching against slavery they were also too busy practicing Jim Crow, kind of stains the claim that Republicans in the 1800s were the Party for blacks when they treated free blacks like shat.

well ill be a Shat MotherFacker......

I had an interesting conversation with a black historian who claimed that blacks in AC were used by the Republicans in the early 1900s to buy votes, not unlike they are being used by the Dems 100 years later.

Dont claim racism in this thread, because this is about reality. Obama is in trouble in 2012, and it's his own fault.
People are waking up, and they will be fully awake in 2012.
It's a shame that street people, poor people get it, but not the overwhelming libs supporting welfare bums. You dumbass white ass cracker mother fuckers dont get it, but black street folks who at first supported him, are now against him, but you still support him, you are the enemy of the state.
When we Libs see White Wingers....resorting to Black-Face routines, outta desperation.....

al%2Bjolson%2Bblack%2Bface.jpg

....we feel your angst!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Great job, there....Goober!!!!

That "enemy of the state"-reference was sooooooooooooooooo "street"!!

Are you a weekend-cross-dresser, as well?

2093990278_38401186cc.jpg

:eusa_eh:

Check it out, it's just as insulting when blacks do it!

Beyoncé's dark face makeup in French photo shoot causes a racial ruckus: Is this art? | The Music Mix | EW.com

Also, this practice ended after the 1960's civil rights legislation was passed "By Republicans that is, while being voted against by Democrats".

Blackface - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oops, shot down again!!!!

Forum List

Back