Blacks that understand what is going on.

YouTube - ‪African-Americans Against Obama‬‏

Dont claim racism in this thread, because this is about reality. Obama is in trouble in 2012, and it's his own fault.
People are waking up, and they will be fully awake in 2012.
It's a shame that street people, poor people get it, but not the overwhelming libs supporting welfare bums. You dumbass white ass cracker mother fuckers dont get it, but black street folks who at first supported him, are now against him, but you still support him, you are the enemy of the state.

Now why would you think anyone might claim racism?:eusa_whistle:

Because, unfortunately, that is what many on the left do when they can't make their case intellectually. RDD_1210 is a glaring example.

The fact that you are defending the drivel of the OP, and claiming someone ELSE cannot make claims intellectually, is comic at best, and racist at worst.

Anyway, how does the op in any way put forth the notion that blacks are inherently inferior to whites and should be treated as such?

Anyway, how does the op in any way put forth the notion that blacks are inherently inferior to whites and should be treated as such?

"anyone who judges by the group is a peewit". Which is precisely what the OP did.

Just to be clear....you are not guilty of judging members of the Tea Party by the group.

Am I correct?

Now how did I know YOU, of all people would catch that one? I am guilty as charged. Good show!:clap2:

EDIT: Wouldn't it be nice if every poster could be as honest?

Last edited:
This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.

I'm telling you guys, it's bliss to see that. I once scrolled past 8 of those in a row and I tell you I shed tears of joy.

I'm tempted to do the same thing, this moron does so much coke and comes on here and takes out his rage on all of us.

Many of my black friends are beginning to realize that they have been duped.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWC4LNO5PRk]YouTube - ‪John Pilger & Cynthia McKinney on Obama: "a Warmonger"‬‏[/ame]

Its been the progressives agenda since day one to keep people dependent on government..

The last thing progressives want is independence...

Progressives believe the federal and state government should play a central role in the lives of every American citizen (and illegal). That only costs us our civil liberties, because those dependent on government could give a fuck whats going on just as long as they get their freebies, and the authoritarian moonbats in government are more than happy to give them freebies in exchange for a vote..

I'm glad more and more are starting to see this, I don't see how an attentive person couldn't considering these progressive communists have been more than blunt about their agenda.

Obama has only appointed several self described communists as Czars..

Dont claim racism in this thread, because this is about reality. Obama is in trouble in 2012, and it's his own fault.
It's a shame that street people, poor people get it, but not the overwhelming libs supporting welfare bums. You dumbass white ass cracker mother fuckers dont get it, but black street folks who at first supported him, are now against him, but you still support him, you are the enemy of the state.

You mistakenly believe that a few people can speak for a whole race.

It IS amazing how they think that is definitive, isn't it?

Its been the progressives agenda since day one to keep people dependent on government..

Progressives believe the federal and state government should play a central role in the lives of every American citizen (and illegal). That only costs us our civil liberties, because those dependent on government could give a fuck whats going on just as long as they get their freebies, and the authoritarian moonbats in government are more than happy to give them freebies in exchange for a vote..

I'm glad more and more are starting to see this, I don't see how an attentive person couldn't considering these progressive communists have been more than blunt about their agenda.

I don't know about the "progressive" agenda.

It is the globalist agenda.

Your last line that I put in bold...

It is quite obvious that you hate Obama becuase he is black.

It is people like you that bring us backward by a half a century.

Are these the "good" blacks you are always going on about?

How paternalistic of you...

"anyone who judges by the group is a peewit". Which is precisely what the OP did.

Just to be clear....you are not guilty of judging members of the Tea Party by the group.

Am I correct?

Now how did I know YOU, of all people would catch that one? I am guilty as charged. Good show!:clap2:

EDIT: Wouldn't it be nice if every poster could be as honest?

Bragging about having a hypocrisy exposed?

Okie dokie

I'm so sick of hearing about race and SQUAWK, RACISM.. I don't give a crap what libs think or believe especially being they're basically all race baiters.. it's like the boy who cried wolf.. they've used it sooooo much and so often, no one gives a stinkin shit any longer.. You leftist zombies can take credit for that.. As far as DingleBarry goes, he's a big fat failure and monumental loser..He's in the right party.

Forum List

Back