Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.

Sorry, not falling for this shit again. You Democrat Race-Baiters have a sorry track-record on this stuff lately. "It's fuckin cold." Whoops! You guys lie. It's as simple as that.

so when, oh 20 homicides in a 2 and a half week period in Chicago occur and they are all black, we infer....what? :eusa_eh:

All the shootings were close together and ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY you dolt.

so? I can find 5 in one day in Chicago in one neighborhood , easily.........you are peddling this because you're a scummy baiter playing tit for tat, ( or in your feeble mind that is), you know it, I know it and a lot of folks reading his know it too.

I have read almost all of your posts, a lot of them I had to a part of my job and in the trayvon threads to boot, you're not being clever, you're actually pretty transparent, I think you would on some sick level really get into this being a white on black thing, then you could trot out your usual bromides and BS and join the bandwagon. etc.......shameless.

And Tulsa law enforcement is WHAT?

BREAKING: Tulsa Police and feds create joint task force to find n | www.krmg.com

All the shootings were close together and ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY you dolt.

so? I can find 5 in one day in Chicago in one neighborhood , easily.........you are peddling this because you're a scummy baiter playing tit for tat, ( or in your feeble mind that is), you know it, I know it and a lot of folks reading his know it too.

I have read almost all of your posts, a lot of them I had to a part of my job and in the trayvon threads to boot, you're not being clever, you're actually pretty transparent, I think you would on some sick level really get into this being a white on black thing, then you could trot out your usual bromides and BS and join the bandwagon. etc.......shameless.

BREAKING: Tulsa Police and feds create joint task force to find n | www.krmg.com

Has to Do with Treyvon...AGAIN...HOW?

Has to Do with Treyvon...AGAIN...HOW?

The thread is titled Blacks targeted & killed in TULSA, "T"...............................

In Tulsa local law enforcement requested help as FIVE PEOPLE were shot at random in ONE HOUR. Read the article.
Relevence?

The thread is about ONE person shooting FIVE people in ONE HOUR "T"? Got that, YET?
blacks kill whites at 50 times the rate that whites kill blacks !!! if your people keep up the race baiting and violence against whites more things like this are going to happen !!!

You know.......any multiple shooting is bad, but considering the racial climate of this country right now, with one that SPECIFICALLY TARGETED BLACKS in a short period of time, this could start something nasty.

Like I said, specifically if it's found that the shooter is white.

And this Peach.

Relevence?

The thread is about ONE person shooting FIVE people in ONE HOUR "T"? Got that, YET?
blacks kill whites at 50 times the rate that whites kill blacks !!! if your people keep up the race baiting and violence against whites more things like this are going to happen !!!

:eusa_shhh: Shallow White Liberals and Racist Democrat Minorities hate those pesky little facts.

Remember the DC Sniper, white guy in a white van? Turned out to be a black faggot and his toy, in a ghetto cruiser. After that, the media didn't take long to forget about that story.

Relevence?

Well........if it isn't the crazy weird guy. Issuing a warning on behalf of his oppressed race.

Crazy fuck.

If it turns out this shooter was white.......well..........guess the race wars are starting early.

you were expecting it a bit more down the road....looks like you think you lucked out.

Forum List

Back