Blacks .. Still Chumps of the Democratic Party..

Hey Matthew, Steve_McGarrett, Silhouette, Publius1787, NLT, Porker, mudwhistle, S.J., Meathead, MaryAnne, GHook93, Pete7469, Tank, novasteve, Where_r_my_Keys, etc.....

...please explain to Lumpy why black people don't vote for the socially conservative republican party.

:rofl:

Perhaps our resident conservatives will tell us again how they 'support sending the Negro back to their native lands'.

Sure hope black folks can't crack their amazingly difficult 'code'.

The Democratic Party sponsored KKK used to torture and hang Blacks, I don't believe you would do the same but you don't mind race baiting obviously.

Southern Democrats/Dixiecrats yes. Also conservatives.

Democrats always like to add others to blame when they finally have to admit they were wrong. I find it comical and predictable..

Loser, those Democrats are now Republican. Things change. Yes that's right, the red racist states are Republican...moron.

Hey Matthew, Steve_McGarrett, Silhouette, Publius1787, NLT, Porker, mudwhistle, S.J., Meathead, MaryAnne, GHook93, Pete7469, Tank, novasteve, Where_r_my_Keys, etc.....

...please explain to Lumpy why black people don't vote for the socially conservative republican party.

Perhaps our resident conservatives will tell us again how they 'support sending the Negro back to their native lands'.

The Democratic Party sponsored KKK used to torture and hang Blacks, I don't believe you would do the same but you don't mind race baiting obviously.

Democrats always like to add others to blame when they finally have to admit they were wrong. I find it comical and predictable..

Loser, those Democrats are now Republican. Things change. Yes that's right, the red racist states are Republican...moron.
Does anyone take you seriously, it doesn't seem possible...

Maybe this will help, Ding dong.

1960.gif

electoral.college.map.2012_8.29.gif

Not lately.

:laugh: .. I doubt you'd notice...

Maybe this will help, Ding dong.

1960.gif

electoral.college.map.2012_8.29.gif

:laugh: proves nothing Darla Dimples, You're wasting my time.

So how many people's opinions were altered in any way during the course of this thread?

None..would be my guess.. I figure most threads are more therapeutic than epiphany makers, granted, most Democrats have the logic of third graders...so what ya gonna do?

Not me; I still believe the Right is still morally challenged when it comes to black Persons.

Are you satisfied with the Democratic Party results in their long standing governance of the inner cities and the plight of the Black race?

You know, less government dependence, better education, jobs, opportunity, healing racial divides and such....

Last edited:
Are you satisfied with the Democratic Party results in their long standing governance of the inner cities and the plight of the Black race?

You know, less government dependence, better education, jobs, opportunity, healing racial divides and such....

Again, you seem to be engaging in "respectability politics" here. Blacks are only worthwhile if they meet your standards.

Because the left has lied to them for decades and has some believing that they are victims who are entitled to be subsidized for life. And they promise them that they are going after the wealthy to improve the lives of the poor.

When minorities ignore the left and live the American dream, they are ridiculed. Only those who subscribe to liberal views and place trust in government are given a pass.

Well, the poor have trusted the Dems and it has made their situation worse. So, it's a good question as to why they don't support Republicans. I would guess because the left has been going all out to brainwash people for decades and some believe them. I just want to ask each of them how that is working out for them.

Again, you seem to be engaging in "respectability politics" here. Blacks are only worthwhile if they meet your standards.

You seem to have developed a propensity to miss the point and deflect to the ridiculous now-a-days, it's a shame, you're a much smarter fellow.

Are you saying that socially conservative Blacks no longer exist?

Maybe like many conservatives they see no difference between Democrats and left leaning Republicans so why bother, it's a lose lose either way..

Granted, big mistake not getting off their asses and allowing the present extreme leftist failure in the White House to embarrass the nation with ineptitude both foreign and domestic.

You seem to have developed a propensity to miss the point and deflect to the ridiculous now-a-days, it's a shame, you're a much smarter fellow.

No, i got your point. "Why can't you colored be more like us white people?""

'You mean voting against your own economic interest and happily getting screwed by rich people?"

In a recent study on bigotry white men are 40% more likely to mistakenly shoot a black man holding a cell phone vs a gun. In the same study black men are also 40% more likely to shoot the black man. Racism?

Why don't Republicans go into black neighborhoods and convince them how much better their lives would be if they voted Republican?

Forum List

Back