Blacks see blacks whom die at the hands of cops as martyrs?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is there a twisted sort of 'respect' growing in black communities for people shot by police?
In a weird sort of way does this 'respect' given motivate some to provoke police to shoot them during what should be a routine incident? Do they hope to leave behind a legacy?
I can't explain the ignorance any other way...If I were black and truly believed that cops were after me and would shoot me at the drop of a hat I probably wouldn't be out at 2:30am and I would certainly follow police commands to the tee.

Most can't handle the TRUTH....

gcMNMSk.jpg

You sound like the typical timid white boy so that makes sense.

"timid white boy" because I'm smart enough to know what it takes to stay alive? Thank you for confirming what I suspected...Can't you guys just get it right? It's really not that hard.

"timid white boy" because I'm smart enough to know what it takes to stay alive? Thank you for confirming what I suspected...Can't you guys just get it right? It's really not that hard.
Youre not smart your just a chicken shit timid white boy that obeys authority no matter if they are wrong.

Youre not smart your just a chicken shit timid white boy that obeys authority no matter if they are wrong.

Well, let me walk you through the logic step by step for ease of understanding for peanut minds.
Police have guns
When police feel threatened they may use their gun
Following your ignorance based innuendo you're saying low-life ghetto thugs (who aren't "chicken shit") whom have no respect for law and order prefer to be a tuff-guy and take a stand (because they're such badasses) by ignoring police commands because they believe they're right and the police are wrong?
So it goes like this: "I'll show you Mr. PoPo because I'm a badass, I'll defy your commands and end up dead."
Do you hear how ignorant that sounds?

It's nice to have you posting in here...you represent a perfect example of the delusional low-life we refer here over and over. You're simply lost yet truly believe you and your "kind" have life completely wired....It's fascinating and mind-blowing to watch.

Yeah, he should act like a dumbfuck negro instead and end up dead. Well, here's hoping you're involved with a police officer doing his job some time soon. The rioting criminals will surely appreciate your idiotic sacrifice.

They're trying to talk about every reaction to the cop shootings without talking about the cop shootings.

Awww BLM

Awww Twitter

Awww Comment section

Aww blacks think.

Well, let me walk you through the logic step by step for ease of understanding for peanut minds.
Police have guns
When police feel threatened they may use their gun
Following your ignorance based innuendo you're saying low-life ghetto thugs (who aren't "chicken shit") whom have no respect for law and order prefer to be a tuff-guy and take a stand (because they're such badasses) by ignoring police commands because they believe they're right and the police are wrong?
So it goes like this: "I'll show you Mr. PoPo because I'm a badass, I'll defy your commands and end up dead."
Do you hear how ignorant that sounds?

It's nice to have you posting in here...you represent a perfect example of the delusional low-life we refer here over and over. You're simply lost yet truly believe you and your "kind" have life completely wired....It's fascinating and mind-blowing to watch.
its not complex or something you need to walk through. Youre a timid bitch thats afraid to die.

Yeah, he should act like a dumbfuck negro instead and end up dead. Well, here's hoping you're involved with a police officer doing his job some time soon. The rioting criminals will surely appreciate your idiotic sacrifice.
Sometimes you have to die for what you believe in. Timid chickenshit cave gibbons such as yourself shit their pants at the voice of authority.

Sometimes you have to die for what you believe in. Timid chickenshit cave gibbons such as yourself shit their pants at the voice of authority.

Like I've said before...thanks for the perfect example of the complete ignorance we with iQ's describe in these threads. You are the exact person we talk about. You and your people need to stop wanting so bad to be perceived as badasses and understand you're just a joke...a laughing stock...a conversation piece. Re-direct how your time and energy is spent...get off your lazy asses, stop stealing from taxpayers and GO TO WORK!

Is there a twisted sort of 'respect' growing in black communities for people shot by police?
In a weird sort of way does this 'respect' given motivate some to provoke police to shoot them during what should be a routine incident? Do they hope to leave behind a legacy?
I can't explain the ignorance any other way...If I were black and truly believed that cops were after me and would shoot me at the drop of a hat I probably wouldn't be out at 2:30am and I would certainly follow police commands to the tee.

It's the ultimate in street cred...

It's the ultimate in street cred...

So true...I'm just glad I can't dumb myself down enough to be able to wrap my head around the ignorance.

Like I've said before...thanks for the perfect example of the complete ignorance we with iQ's describe in these threads. You are the exact person we talk about. You and your people need to stop wanting so bad to be perceived as badasses and understand you're just a joke...a laughing stock...a conversation piece. Re-direct how your time and energy is spent...get off your lazy asses, stop stealing from taxpayers and GO TO WORK!
We cant help that you are frightened. Maybe if you had some testosterone you wouldnt be so timid..

Forum List

Back