Blacks rioting over an failed Obama Reelection Bid.

The whole notion that it is blacks who might riot if President Obama fails to get re-elected is just a racist version of the more important questions:

• WILL he run again at all?
  • IF he runs, will there be any opposition within the Dem Party to deny him renomination?

I have been reliably told by some very liberal Democratic types here that Shrillary aint running. And she has said now that her current gig is her last public job. Hm. I suppose it could be that she's a man of her word. I mean, it's not like any politician has EVER claimed that they weren't running for some particular office and then gone ahead and run for that office.

But, I just read an interesting (albeit light) bit of analysis on the issues: Could Obama face a primary challenge in 2012? - The Week

The part I found most interesting comes at the very end:

These rumblings could actually help Obama: Furious liberals say they'd rather have anyone from Russ Feingold to Rachel Maddow as their candidate, says John Aloysius Farrell in U.S. News & World Report, which only shows how "delusional" and "self-defeating" the left can be. But "there is a potential upside for Obama." With the left calling Obama "both a traitor to the cause, and a wuss," he'll have an easier time convincing independents and moderates he really is "the centrist they thought they voted for."
"A progressive rebellion could help Obama in 2012"
Id.

President Obama is far left. Period. Any claim that he's in any way a "centrist" is just pure bullshit. But, to the extent that it serves his political aspirations, I wonder if he's got the ability to concoct this current display of liberal angst over his recent show of moving to the right (i.e. seeking some kind of compromise with the GOP over the Bush-era tax cuts)? Is it actually possible that he's merely engaged in political posturing?

The whole notion that it is blacks who might riot if President Obama fails to get re-elected is just a racist version of the more important questions:

• WILL he run again at all?
  • IF he runs, will there be any opposition within the Dem Party to deny him renomination?

I have been reliably told by some very liberal Democratic types here that Shrillary aint running. And she has said now that her current gig is her last public job. Hm. I suppose it could be that she's a man of her word. I mean, it's not like any politician has EVER claimed that they weren't running for some particular office and then gone ahead and run for that office.

But, I just read an interesting (albeit light) bit of analysis on the issues: Could Obama face a primary challenge in 2012? - The Week

The part I found most interesting comes at the very end:

These rumblings could actually help Obama: Furious liberals say they'd rather have anyone from Russ Feingold to Rachel Maddow as their candidate, says John Aloysius Farrell in U.S. News & World Report, which only shows how "delusional" and "self-defeating" the left can be. But "there is a potential upside for Obama." With the left calling Obama "both a traitor to the cause, and a wuss," he'll have an easier time convincing independents and moderates he really is "the centrist they thought they voted for."
"A progressive rebellion could help Obama in 2012"
Id.

President Obama is far left. Period. Any claim that he's in any way a "centrist" is just pure bullshit. But, to the extent that it serves his political aspirations, I wonder if he's got the ability to concoct this current display of liberal angst over his recent show of moving to the right (i.e. seeking some kind of compromise with the GOP over the Bush-era tax cuts)? Is it actually possible that he's merely engaged in political posturing?
It could be. I also think that while Obama is still popular with Blacks increasingly Dems are not.

Sounds just like Arabians and Iranians to me...

ie Blame the Jews on your own problems. Blame Israel when you can't blame the Jews or be called Racist. Blame Zionists when you want to blame the Jews and you have found that this will allow you to be racist.

OK...

Obama's failed policies & job losses are hitting the blacks hard. I don't think they will be that unhappy to see him gone in 2 years.

I disagree. Obama's approval rating is in the 40s but among blacks it's in the 90s. I don't think blacks care about what kind of job he's doing. They like him regardless.
Your are correct.

Blacks will always vote for another black.

It doesn't matter what his policies are,

whether he gets busted for graft in an FBI sting.

or get's caught with 3 hookers in a motel room smoking crack.

He will still have the black vote.

Cause none of it was his fault.

He was set up by the White man.

Marion Berry is a perfect example of this phenomenon.

Actual quote: "Bitch set me up." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC :lol:

Racist predictions like this were made by many of your ilk suggesting if Obama won there'd be rioting too (or if Jackson lost the primaries in the 80s), obviously that didn't come to fruition. It depends on basically viewing African-Americans as simplistic animals, which anyone who isn't an ignorant asshat knows isn't the case.

Besides, Obama has the pendulum swing on his side with a recently-elected Republican Congress whose policies have even lower favorability. He'll be re-elected.

Quentin....how the hell do you think the republicans got elected if their policies are so unfavorable....christ you can't be that stupid.....oh I see your from DC....that explains it all a city with 600,000 dumbass democrats.
[

Because Democrats and Democrat-leaning Independents were disappointed by the results they've seen, had no option they supported, and stayed home.

Almost 40 million Americans who participated in the 2008 election did not vote in 2010. The United States Elections Project estimates that 38% of eligible voters turned out in 2010, while 63% turned out in 2008 (drop off from presidential elections to midterms historically averages 15%, meaning this was an extra 10% decrease). The vast majority of stay-at-homes were Obama supporters in the last election, and while the reduction in votes cast for Republican candidates was also staggering, the disaffected dems made the difference.

When you actually poll Americans on the issues, they oppose the currently adopted Republican positions more often than not. As of November 22, a majority of the country still supports a public option (63%), a majority opposes extending tax cuts for the top bracket (59%) with most supporting extending middle class tax cuts (66%) and a vast majority support extending unemployment benefits (73%), a majority support repealing DADT (72%), etc. etc. All the things Republicans are voting against a majority support and vice-versa.

Most eligible voters sat this election out but what little mandate there is is simply to stop running the government the way it has been. Most voters don't hold a favorable opinion of Obama (45% favorability) or the Democratic Party (38% favorability), but even more don't hold a favorable opinion of the Republican Party (36% favorability).

This election was an expression of exasperation with Washington and disappointment with the president (quite like 2006), not a show of broad support for the Republican agenda. And as long as Washington continues to operate as it does (and it will, or will only get worse), we'll keep seeing the pendulum swing back and forth every election cycle against whoever was put in office last meaning Obama has the shift in his favor again in 2012.

Last edited:
i don't think it is that cut and dried. i mean Jesse Jackson wanted to cut his nuts off, remember?

I'd say it is predictable that in view of the free passes given to blacks in matters of politics, the same will prevail over the just, swift and immediate incarceration and punishment of the rioting blacks.

There will be the usual white "understanding" of black "victimhood" ....... especially by the Obamarrhoidal white LibTURDS.

I live in more than a "safe" neighborhood. However, if I had rioting blacks on my business property, I would take great pleasure in eliminating this worthless swine on a permanent basis. As a combat vet, I am not going to pretend that I didn't feel, not joy.....but satisfaction, in terminating the enemy. But in the case of this scum....it will be pure pleasure.

The Jackson episode doesn't have any effect in the case of the non-reelection of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Stone Cold MARXIST Obamadinejad. The Jackson incident has to do with jealousy and professionaly public "slights" regarding the "stolen" limelight by another Black Political Charlatan.

Last edited:
i don't think it is that cut and dried. i mean Jesse Jackson wanted to cut his nuts off, remember?

I'd say it is predictable that in view of the free passes given to blacks in matters of politics, the same will prevail over the just, swift and immediate incarceration and punishment of the rioting blacks.

There will be the usual white "understanding" of black "victimhood" ....... especially by the Obamarrhoidal white LibTURDS.

I live in more than a "safe" neighborhood. However, if I had rioting blacks on my business property, I would take great pleasure in eliminating this worthless swine on a permanent basis. As a combat vet, I am not going to pretend that I didn't feel, not joy.....but satisfaction, in terminating the enemy. But in the case of this scum....it will be pure pleasure.

The Jackson episode doesn't have any effect in the case of the non-reelection of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Stone Cold MARXIST Obamadinejad. The Jackson incident has to do with jealousy and professionaly public "slights" regarding the "stolen" limelight by another Black Political Charlatan.

You were a military officer like I was a professional baseball player.

Have I used that one yet?

These threads are great to spotlight racists. Although they don't really need to have a thread like this..they seem to out themselves pretty well.

You were a military officer like I was a professional baseball player.

Have I used that one yet?

I really worry about what you (and Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS) think ..... about anything.

However, I must admit you got me curious about a simple thing like your fixation about my being an officer.

The overwhelming majority of my friends are officers.

Practically every Tom, Dick, and Harry is a college grad, and, what with ROTC, that's all it takes to be an officer.

One would think that the majority on USMB were officers.

So, what's the big deal ?????

Are you so low on the totem pole that someone being a PFC might be such a monumental issue that being an officer is almost unimaginable ?????

Seems like there's something wrong with you ....... an obvious inferiority complex would be the obvious conclusion.

And BTW, geaux to fucking hell. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back