Blacks rioting over an failed Obama Reelection Bid.

Scotty

Commander
Jul 6, 2009
United States, Louisiana
When Obama loses reelection. It will be Rodney King, LA Riots, Oakland Riots, Detroit Hell Night, and Katrina Looting all rolled into one. Who will protect White Americans, Mexican Americans, and Asian Americans from this violence?

When Obama loses reelection. It will be Rodney King, LA Riots, Oakland Riots, Detroit Hell Night, and Katrina Looting all rolled into one. Who will protect White Americans, Mexican Americans, and Asian Americans from this violence?

You should preemptively put them into reservation camps, just like you did with the natives.
It has worked with the Japanese in WW2 also.
Japanese American internment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i don't think it is that cut and dried. i mean Jesse Jackson wanted to cut his nuts off, remember?

Obama's failed policies & job losses are hitting the blacks hard. I don't think they will be that unhappy to see him gone in 2 years. But hey, if blacks do go crazy & attack, many of us are ready waiting for some good live moving targets to shoot at.

Obama's failed policies & job losses are hitting the blacks hard. I don't think they will be that unhappy to see him gone in 2 years.

I disagree. Obama's approval rating is in the 40s but among blacks it's in the 90s. I don't think blacks care about what kind of job he's doing. They like him regardless.

Last edited:
Why on earth are you looking to someone to protect you? If someone attacks you, protect yourself. Or turn the other cheek.

I have no idea why people are so adamant about avoiding their personal responsibility and turn it over to someone else. Are you afraid?

Shoot 'em....or anyone of any race, ethnicity who causes riots.

Fuck 'em up good.

And, enjoy it while in the process of creating more fertilizer.

Obama has and will have Pelosi and Reid dragging him down. Without the folks who put the lunatic in lunatic left he might have stood a shot at reelection but not while associated with the left of Trotsky congressional wing of the Democratic party. Hell those bozoes elected the folks from Graft is our Only Principle. The GOP is so crooked it makes the ANC look honest but better competent crooks than outright psychotics who would and did choose wackos like Reid and Pelosi as their elected legislative leaders.

Dude you need to wake up.
1. Rioting and stealing is not just a black thing. Many whites were caught on video stealing tv's DURING THE RODNEY KING RIOTS.
2. Grow a fucking pair of nuts, big ones and be self sufficant. Protect yourself.

Do you just enjoy making retarded and improbable predictions for the shock value or are you one of the kids on the short bus?

Let's see.......:eusa_think:

I know....

White Americans, Mexican Americans, and Asian Americans

By the time Obama loses he'll be shit in the minds of just about everyone. He'll be OJ instead of MLK.

Grow a pair, dude.

Obama's failed policies & job losses are hitting the blacks hard. I don't think they will be that unhappy to see him gone in 2 years.

I disagree. Obama's approval rating is in the 40s but among blacks it's in the 90s. I don't think blacks care about what kind of job he's doing. They like him regardless.
Your are correct.

Blacks will always vote for another black.

It doesn't matter what his policies are,

whether he gets busted for graft in an FBI sting.

or get's caught with 3 hookers in a motel room smoking crack.

He will still have the black vote.

Cause none of it was his fault.

He was set up by the White man.

Marion Berry is a perfect example of this phenomenon.

Actual quote: "Bitch set me up." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC :lol:

Your are correct.

Blacks will always vote for another black.

It doesn't matter what his policies are,

whether he gets busted for graft in an FBI sting.

or get's caught with 3 hookers in a motel room smoking crack.

He will still have the black vote.

Cause none of it was his fault.

He was set up by the White man.

Marion Berry is a perfect example of this phenomenon.

Actual quote: "Bitch set me up." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC :lol:

This may be the only time I've ever agreed with the Sunni Man.

I remember years ago, listening to the radio to The Bob Grant Show. He was talking about blacks rioting. His comment was..........go ahead, they wont be hard to find!!! I laughed my balls off.........said too, that if there are riots in black nieighborhoods and they burn the places down, nobody will care. And if disruptions come in more affluent area's, these people will be easy to spot. If you think about it, kinda does lend itself to less rioting.:mm:

Of course, the politically correct sheep will scoff at this...........but lets call a spade a spade...........its spot on truth.

Last edited:

Dude you need to wake up.
1. Rioting and stealing is not just a black thing. Many whites were caught on video stealing tv's DURING THE RODNEY KING RIOTS.
2. Grow a fucking pair of nuts, big ones and be self sufficant. Protect yourself.

But many more blacks than whites, and I'd bet the ranch that the few whites seen stealing the TV's, voted Democrat, if at all in following elections.
No. Rioting is not exclusive to blacks, but it is nearly exclusive to liberals.

Forum List

Back