Blacks Protest Philly Curfew

That is a rather odd way of thinking, I would have my kids asses in the house well before 0900 PM.

Yup, me too.

But before it even came to that, I wouldn't live in a shithole like Philly.

My city is far from a shithole my friend. I don't even know where to begin to tell you what the 215 offers. Some of the finest museums, universities, restaurants, teaching hospitals and hospitals in the country, and that's just a start. Just because a certain element want's to destroy it, still doesn't make it a shithole

I'm gonna go ahead and take your word for it. :thup:

...:eusa_hand:...hold up !! I asked you to tell me where I am wrong about the black race!!

I already did - you just failed to grasp it.

and if WE JUDGED BLACKS BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER THEY WOULD BEG US TO JUDGE THEM BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN!!.

Why?

The character of Herman Cain is far better than the character of Nancy Pelosi. The character of Thomas Sowell is far beyond that of Albert Gore.

i did not ask you to tell me what is wrong with being a racist .i asked you to tell me where i am wrong about the black community.:eusa_whistle:

I already did. You are wrong in your childish belief that the color of skin dictates the intellect or integrity of others.
I said community not a couple of very,very rare magic negro's....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back