Blacks Perpetuate Racism

whitey is running scared out of his wits,coming up with this crap.Take responsibilty of your own actions white people.This is why the Black population has a 15% unemployment.white people by keeping us unemployed is bringing the country down.When everybody was working everything was good.Now that we have this mess going on whitey is scared wonder whats going to happen next. You better get out of the middle east or those Brown people are going to kick you out.

You are one fucking Negro idiot.

A 15% unemployment rate among blacks is is because of white people? It's white peoples' fault a huge majority of blacks can't speak English? It's white people urging blacks to have a 70-plus percent bastard birth rate? It's white people telling young blacks not to do well in school because by "acting white" they're turning their backs on their own people?

Until blacks recognize and change the many systemic problems strangling their own culture they're doomed.
you havent got it yet,your own people are screwing you over.If romney makes it to the whitehouse,I'm gonna be cracking my sides when you start crying your eyes out.:lol:

whitey is running scared out of his wits,coming up with this crap.Take responsibilty of your own actions white people.This is why the Black population has a 15% unemployment.white people by keeping us unemployed is bringing the country down.When everybody was working everything was good.Now that we have this mess going on whitey is scared wonder whats going to happen next. You better get out of the middle east or those Brown people are going to kick you out.

A 15% unemployment rate among blacks is is because of white people? It's white peoples' fault a huge majority of blacks can't speak English? It's white people urging blacks to have a 70-plus percent bastard birth rate? It's white people telling young blacks not to do well in school because by "acting white" they're turning their backs on their own people?

Until blacks recognize and change the many systemic problems strangling their own culture they're doomed.
whites are the ones doomed,breadlines all over america,and all you will see will be white people,"oh woe is me":eusa_boohoo:

you havent got it yet,your own people are screwing you over.If romney makes it to the whitehouse,I'm gonna be cracking my sides when you start crying your eyes out.:lol:

All the Negroes with your attitude are sinking in the cesspool that has become dominate in the black community. So enjoy yourselves. And remember, being cool only counts among your peers. The rest of us laugh at you idiots.

All the Negroes with your attitude are sinking in the cesspool that has become dominate in the black community. So enjoy yourselves. And remember, being cool only counts among your peers. The rest of us laugh at you idiots.

Hes got a pimpin set of 24s though.

If we were all truly "equal" then what would we bitch and moan about?

The fact that some people do better than others. Which would then cause the OWS parasites to claim that we are not all equal, and demand that those that are doing poorly be given special advantages. Isn't that where we are now?

Wow, you really are a racist prick.

whites are the ones doomed,breadlines all over america,and all you will see will be white people,"oh woe is me":eusa_boohoo:

Today's the first... Don't you have a mailman to catch?

Strutting like a rooster might impress fellow Afros, but to whites, those Afros just look like birdbrains.

... before whites display their
racism.

Finally someone who is not a person of color, I hope, is willing to admit this. However, the plot thickens. As you stated, thought not quoted, people of color are also racist.

Here is an idea ... European Americans and people of color stop being racist - but then what? Dare I write that dreadful word? Cooperation!

If the moderate moderates their perspective and demonstrates mutual love and respect, I wonder what the extremes on both sides will do? Staggers the mind :eusa_shifty:

Careful now and a whole lot less vitriol with it. Allow me to enlighten you. Eugenics, European Americans, Planned Parenthood, yada. If European Americans are not contributing to the problem America faces then explain it! Do some research if you need to. European Americans are perpetuating far more than you realize.

Now, for a suggestion, how about perspectives change, eyes open a bit, and civility be encouraged toward our 'mankind'.

Forum List

Back