Blacks Pastors-are telling their flocks to stay home on Election Day

yeah you can hope .

I hope the largest turn out in history happens.

robmoney will lose

Obama took 92 percent of the Black vote in '08. In '12, it will be 87 percent.

It's not going to be that high.
Many that voted in 2008 will not be charged up enough to do that.
Blacks are hurting economically. Unemployment is in the high teens.

I can see why you dont want black people to vote.

Its a old republican tradition

And yet again you prove our point that DEMS believe. If you say something OVER AND OVER again you think people will believe you even if it is NOT true and in most cases a FLAT out lie. LOL . Now ,you dont want Obama's ass to miss you to much so climb back up there where you belong with your friend Ravi :D

i gave you tape of your heritage foundation asshole saying it out loud in a private republican meeting.

I gave you a link to a news article that clearly states the facts that got your party caught and you are soooooo fucking dishonest you claim its not real.

shove your head back up your ass

you are soooooo fucking dishonest

un-fucking believable.......:lol:

No church should be telling their people who to vote for or whether to vote at all. That is not their job. :mad:
That's the problem with religion. They stick their noses where they don't belong.

Last edited:
African-American Christians waver over vote | General Headlines | Comcast
Some black clergy see no good presidential choice between a Mormon candidate and one who supports gay marriage, so they are telling their flocks to stay home on Election Day. That's a worrisome message for the nation's first African-American president, who can't afford to lose any voters from his base in a tight race.

The pastors say their congregants are asking how a true Christian could back same-sex marriage, as President Barack Obama did in May. As for Republican Mitt Romney, the first Mormon nominee from a major party, congregants are questioning the theology of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its former ban on men of African descent in the priesthood.

In 2008, Obama won 95 percent of black voters and is likely to get an overwhelming majority again. But any loss of votes would sting.

Bye-Bye Obama............

Yeah, he'll have to console himself with another 4 years and a 300+ electoral vote tally.

Forum List

Back