Blacks Pastors-are telling their flocks to stay home on Election Day

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
African-American Christians waver over vote | General Headlines | Comcast
Some black clergy see no good presidential choice between a Mormon candidate and one who supports gay marriage, so they are telling their flocks to stay home on Election Day. That's a worrisome message for the nation's first African-American president, who can't afford to lose any voters from his base in a tight race.

The pastors say their congregants are asking how a true Christian could back same-sex marriage, as President Barack Obama did in May. As for Republican Mitt Romney, the first Mormon nominee from a major party, congregants are questioning the theology of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its former ban on men of African descent in the priesthood.

In 2008, Obama won 95 percent of black voters and is likely to get an overwhelming majority again. But any loss of votes would sting.

Bye-Bye Obama............

yeah you can hope .

I hope the largest turn out in history happens.

robmoney will lose

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

I can see why you dont want black people to vote.

Its a old republican tradition

I think these homophobic pastors will find that there are fewer single issue voters in their flocks than they'd like. Fear of having John Bolton in a position of authority will scare them more than two consenting, tax paying adults, getting legally married.

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

And yet again you prove our point that DEMS believe. If you say something OVER AND OVER again you think people will believe you even if it is NOT true and in most cases a FLAT out lie. LOL . Now ,you dont want Obama's ass to miss you to much so climb back up there where you belong with your friend Ravi :D

And yet again you prove our point that DEMS believe. If you say something OVER AND OVER again you think people will believe you even if it is NOT true and in most cases a FLAT out lie. LOL . Now ,you dont want Obama's ass to miss you to much so climb back up there where you belong with your friend Ravi :D

i gave you tape of your heritage foundation asshole saying it out loud in a private republican meeting.

I gave you a link to a news article that clearly states the facts that got your party caught and you are soooooo fucking dishonest you claim its not real.

shove your head back up your ass

African-American Christians waver over vote | General Headlines | Comcast
Some black clergy see no good presidential choice between a Mormon candidate and one who supports gay marriage, so they are telling their flocks to stay home on Election Day. That's a worrisome message for the nation's first African-American president, who can't afford to lose any voters from his base in a tight race.

The pastors say their congregants are asking how a true Christian could back same-sex marriage, as President Barack Obama did in May. As for Republican Mitt Romney, the first Mormon nominee from a major party, congregants are questioning the theology of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its former ban on men of African descent in the priesthood.

In 2008, Obama won 95 percent of black voters and is likely to get an overwhelming majority again. But any loss of votes would sting.

Bye-Bye Obama............

How much do you think it would sting?

Your party has been caught repetedly trying to keep black people from voting.

Its a good part of why black people hate your party

Your party has been caught repetedly trying to keep black people from voting.

Its a good part of why black people hate your party

First, democrats stopped them for voting because THEY WERE BLACK. REpublicans dont want them voting, BECAUSE THEY ARE DEOMCRATS.....now figure out the two.....and see which one is actually logical and normal and which one is racist....hmmmmm

but the dems gave that one up.

All because the republicans grabed the mantle

Really you believe that?
So why did Obama lost 30-50% of the vote in West Virginia to a guy in jail, in the DEMOCRAT primary?

Why didnt republicans dominate local elections until this decade?

Seems like an awful lot of democrats didnt like the civil rights bills.....including Al Gore's father.......yeah learn history first.

Really you believe that?
So why did Obama lost 30-50% of the vote in West Virginia to a guy in jail, in the DEMOCRAT primary?

Why didnt republicans dominate local elections until this decade?

Seems like an awful lot of democrats didnt like the civil rights bills.....including Al Gore's father.......yeah learn history first.

They are called Dixiecrats and George Wallace was their last candidate. Now ALL of those racists are now GOP. That is the history.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back