Blacks on the High Seas

But you posted as if it was only a problem of blacks. It is also happening in Indonesia, and South America. Piracy should be handled by an international force, with adrupt and overwhelming force. This is terrorism of the worst sort, and the present admin seems little interested in it.

Someone hijacked Wack Jobs brain a long time ago.

I wouldn't be suprised if he is a mixed race.

Part human part something else.:lol:

Study: Black children 3 times more likely to drown

NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly 60% of African-American children can't swim, almost twice the figure for white children, according to a first-of-its-kind survey which USA Swimming hopes will strengthen its efforts to lower minority drowning rates and draw more blacks into the sport.
Stark statistics underlie the initiative by the national governing body for swimming. Black children drown at a rate almost three times the overall rate. And less than 2% of USA Swimming's nearly 252,000 members who swim competitively year-round are black.

Study: Black children 3 times more likely to drown - USATODAY.com

Uh, because it's an event currently happening?

Somali pirates? I agree. You trying to make it into some racist bullshit with your convoluted logic?

Let me refresh your memory on a little History 101: Racism is as old as races.

Now, I will give you a chance. You explain to me and everyone else what some or all of the pirates being black has to do with them being pirates, and make a completely logical argument backed with scientific fact from reputable sources, I'll move it back.

Otherwise dude, William Teach and Henry Morgan were as Casper the Ghost white as you are.

Somali pirates? I agree. You trying to make it into some racist bullshit with your convoluted logic?

Let me refresh your memory on a little History 101: Racism is as old as races.

Now, I will give you a chance. You explain to me and everyone else what some or all of the pirates being black has to do with them being pirates, and make a completely logical argument backed with scientific fact from reputable sources, I'll move it back.

Otherwise dude, William Teach and Henry Morgan were as Casper the Ghost white as you are.

I'm not going to question a mod's decision -- but you did ask me. Heck, by the standard that anything with a racial angle belongs in the race section, we'd have to make "Election 2008" and most of "Politics" sub-sections of race!

Forum List

Back