blacks murder whites/commit hate crimes at HIGHER rates

Why do you think that's the case? Are black people naturally more stupid/violent, or is there some other cause?

Why do you think that's the case? Are black people naturally more stupid/violent, or is there some other cause?
...part of it could be socioeconomic .....if they earn less $$$ = more stress--then their kids are affected by that stress = learning/school more difficult = less $$$ = stress
..it is a fact blacks commit murder/etc at MUCH higher rates--

...part of it could be socioeconomic .....if they earn less $$$ = more stress--then their kids are affected by that stress = learning/school more difficult = less $$$ = stress
They are raised to hate whites and disrespect authority.

They are raised to hate whites and disrespect authority.
that's possibly part of the problem --yes

Noticing trends in ethnic populations went out of vogue when it was proven that blacks tend to have lower IQs than whites

Noticing trends in ethnic populations went out of vogue when it was proven that blacks tend to have lower IQs than whites

Hello, IPT. I'm real curious to learn more about the PROOF you mention.

Could you please share your source PROVING black people tend to have lower IQs than white people.

Thanks!

Could you please share your source PROVING black people tend to have lower IQs than white people.

Thanks!

Thanks!
The Bell Curve - Wikipedia

Hello, IPT. Respectfully, reading Bell Curve authors using terms like 'we argue' and 'our book argues' is not convincing me they have proved anything other than create arguments.

When my algebra teacher asked us to solve a problem, without using her pencil, the girl sitting in front of me almost always was the first to raise her hand, while I struggled with pencil and paper.

These moments assured young me not all brains are created or nurtured equally. :grin:

Frankly, living and working in a multi-cultural society has afford me the opportunity to recognize human beings as individuals, each having our own unique strengths and weaknesses.

One thing I am Absolutely certain about, regardless of intelligence, in most cases children raised in caring, loving, SAFE family and community environments, will do well as teens and adults when navigating through obstacles or challenges existing in the real world.

Peace.

Thanks!
Race baiters like you accept no proof just like Jack Sprat could eat no fat. But they sure like to ask for it.

Forum List

Back