Blacks in Apparent Distress: Steer Clear

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Blacks fake they're in trouble, lure you in, fuck you up.

"Good Samaritans": John Derbyshire Vindicated (Again) | VDARE.com

July 2010: Good Samaritan carjacked and robbed at gunpoint, (Peoria, IL.) [Stranger returns kindness by robbing couple pjstar.com, July 27, 2010]
January 2010: Good Samaritan saved from sawed-off shotgun by cop car crash (Trenton, NJ) [Hamilton man to serve 12 years in prison for 2011 carjacking,By Lisa Coryell, NJ.com, January 25, 2012]
September2008: Good Samaritan beaten to death protecting woman from car thief with 13 arrests (New York City, NY) [Delay by cops let a killer go; D.A. blames missing drug-test results.By Nicole Bode, September 5, 2008]
September2008: Good Samaritan fatally knifed saving woman from serial stabber (Auckland, New Zealand).[Hemmings' murderer jailed for at least 16 years, NZ Herald, December 10, 2010]

Safety advice for whites: unless you have to work with them, stay away from blacks. You're not going to get anything good out of it, and you might end up a crime victim.

Actually, even if you have to work with them, deal at a minimum.

Last edited:
Whites would always do good to remember that Afros are dangerous animals.

joycey boy must have been a recent victim.

It isn't funny, wj & Ariux are serious.

If I'm not blaming them for being criminals, someone's blaming me -because of my race- for them being criminals. But, as reality would have it, I'm not responsible and I'm not the one who can make the decision for Afro culture to turn away from crime.

Last edited:
joycey boy must have been a recent victim.

It isn't funny, wj & Ariux are serious.

If I'm not blaming them for being criminals, someone's blaming me -because of my race- for them being criminals. But, as reality would have it, I'm not responsible and I'm not the one who can make the decision or Afro culture to turn away from crime.
well the media has finally come to its senses,cause white people are copying off the bangers and killing children,their wives and white people at random.I see why the media does not report on these killings,since the bangers like to be notorious,now the copycat whites are doing it.

Forum List

Back