Blacks Impact on Middle America - Scientific Results

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
CRIME IN THE HOOD

Violent victimization of whites by blacks is modeled in a racially mixed inner-city neighborhood. Its evolution is traced from the first black to move in, to the last white who moves out. The probability of a white being violently attacked is developed as a function of a neighborhood's racial composition. It is shown to increase nonlinearly, approaching unity as a neighborhood becomes predominately black.

A crisis of violence

John is white. He is married with two children. He wears a blue collar when he leaves his shabby, inner-city house to go to work. Life has been a struggle for John, but now he faces his most difficult challenge. John's neighborhood is turning black.

In John's city, neighborhoods do not integrate, they go black. He has seen it happen elsewhere. He knows what to expect. John and his family will soon face intolerable hardships. They will have to move. Inevitably the last whites able to leave, will. High among their reasons will be fear -- fear of becoming victims of violent crime. As his neighborhood turns black, John and his family will notice many changes, but none will be more dreaded than the prospect of being violently victimized.

We will model violent crime in John's neighborhood, tracing its evolution as the community goes from all white to all black. We will chart the course of victimization from insidious beginnings to the threshold of intolerability. We will show that initially the swelling danger will be barely noticeable, but from the beginning there will be an underlying acceleration that ultimately will drive the risk to extreme levels.

The data

The data reveal two causes of white victimization by blacks. First, a black is 3 times more likely than a white to commit violent crime. However, as a neighborhood turns black, this factor could increase black-on-white violence at most by a factor of 3, and then only when a neighborhood is virtually all black. The observed level of white victimization is much too high to blame on general tendencies of blacks to be violent. A more important reason is simply that blacks prefer white victims.

The best and most complete evidence comes from the Justice Department. Its annual National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) canvasses a representative sample of about 80,000 Americans, from roughly 43,000 households. From this survey, a picture of crime is painted by its victims. The last full report of the NCVS was issued in 1994. From it we learn that blacks committed 1,600,951 violent crimes against whites. In the same year, whites committed 165,345 such offenses against blacks. Despite being only 13 percent of the population, blacks committed more than 90 percent of the violent interracial crime. Less than 15 percent of these had robbery as a motive. The rest were assaults and rapes.

The asymmetry of interracial crime goes still deeper. More than half the violence committed by blacks is directed against whites, 57 percent in 1994. Less than 3 percent of the violence committed by whites is directed against blacks. Population and NCVS statistics reveal that in 1994 a black was 64 times more likely to attack a white than vice versa. In the city, the races live mostly apart from one another, so that the most convenient victims of thugs are others of the same race. Only a hunter's mentality could account for the data. Given a choice, a black thug will select a white victim. Ironically, so will a white thug.

Modeling the Hood

The real world is too complicated for us to describe exactly. We can learn about it by describing a simpler system, or model, that mimics it. The model should include the essential features of the real system, and yet be mathematically accessible. Refinements can bring us closer to the truth, but we never quite reach it. We approach truth asymptotically. To model John’s neighborhood, we face a problem immediately. A neighborhood is itself an abstraction. Where does it begin? Where does it end? We simply regard John's neighborhood as a black and white universe with a total population N, a black fraction fB, and a white fraction fW.

Divide the number of criminally violent victimizations perpetrated by blacks in a year, by the black population and call this quantity, pB. It is related, but not equal, to the probability that a randomly selected black is a violent criminal. It would be that probability if criminals always acted alone and committed only one violent act per year. Since we are interested in victimization, pB is the more relevant quantity. The corresponding quantity for whites is pW.

The probabilities calculated below refer to a one-year period. First we look at the probability, FB, that a particular white, say John, will be victimized at least once by blacks. The white population in the hood is NfW. Consistent with NCVS data, we assume that if presented with a convenient choice, both black and white thugs will select white victims over black. Then, the number incidents involving white victims and black perpetrators is pBfBN. For simplicity, we assume single-victim incidents. (This does not preclude victims from being attacked more than once a year.) The probability that John will be the victim in Incident 1 is 1/(NfW). The probability that John will not be that victim is 1-1/(NfW). The probability that John will not be the victim of Incident 2 is also 1-1/(NfW). If each incident is independent of the others, the probability that John will not be victimized by blacks this year is (1-1/(NfW))^(pBfBN). The probability that John will be victimized within the year is then......

...to see all the rest of the equations, data and graphs, click on link at top.

Wow how many times has this same exact article been posted on here? My guess is about a dozen times.

How many times have I asked this same question without any answer except more bitching: If these statistics are correct, what do you propose be done about it? Intellectually we know there is not going to be a race war, there will not be seperated race areas in America nor will we be deporting minorities so someone tell me what the answer is without all the rhetoric.

Originally posted by OCA
Wow how many times has this same exact article been posted on here? My guess is about a dozen times.

How many times have I asked this same question without any answer except more bitching: If these statistics are correct, what do you propose be done about it? Intellectually we know there is not going to be a race war, there will not be seperated race areas in America nor will we be deporting minorities so someone tell me what the answer is without all the rhetoric.

I don't know oca, but I'm certain hiding the truth serves noone. Or does it? Why are you so anti-white?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I don't know oca, but I'm certain hiding the truth serves noone. Or does it? Why are you so anti-white?

So for sake of argument the truth is out there, now you got a solution or are we gonna poke sticks in the mud forever?

Anti-white, hard to be anti-me since I hail from the original white race.

Originally posted by OCA
So for sake of argument the truth is out there, now you got a solution or are we gonna poke sticks in the mud forever?

Anti-white, hard to be anti-me since I hail from the original white race.

How about eliminating institutional and legally condoned racism against whites, for starters. THat's my problem. As for black on white crime, I suggest purchasing a .45.

How about eliminating institutional and legally condoned racism against whites, for starters. THat's my problem. As for black on white crime, I suggest purchasing a .45.

Ok the first one we get rid of, now can the Black person also purchase and use a .45 on the White guy who then discriminates against him?

Eliminating AA will do nothing to alleviate any race problems in America, you know that, come on.

Originally posted by OCA
Ok the first one we get rid of, now can the Black person also purchase and use a .45 on the White guy who then discriminates against him?

Eliminating AA will do nothing to alleviate any race problems in America, you know that, come on.

Eliminating AA will eliminate some of my race problems. How can you be so proud of racial discrimination?

Eliminating AA will eliminate some of my race problems. How can you be so proud of racial discrimination?

Is it all just about you RWA? Is that what i've been missing the last few months?

AA isn't going anywhere, i've got news for ya. There are currently no bills moving through Congress proposing its removal or elimination. I checked that a couple weeks back. I'd find a way to forget about it.

AA should end. People should be free to discriminate as they see fit. If I hire a dumb White over a smarter Black, the relatively free market will punish me as the smarter Black is hired by my non-racist competitor.

Originally posted by OCA
Is it all just about you RWA? Is that what i've been missing the last few months?

AA isn't going anywhere, i've got news for ya. There are currently no bills moving through Congress proposing its removal or elimination. I checked that a couple weeks back. I'd find a way to forget about it.

No way, Jose. It will be eliminated. You might as well forget about it's continuance.

And no, oca, it's all about you! :D

Originally posted by mattskramer
AA should end. People should be free to discriminate as they see fit. If I hire a dumb White over a smarter Black, the relatively free market will punish me as the smarter Black is hired by my non-racist competitor.

But its not going to end, so do we continue to poke sticks at the old turd on the ground?

No way, Jose. It will be eliminated. You might as well forget about it's continuance.

And no, oca, it's all about you! :D

Better call your local congessman/woman then because nobody is fucking touching it in Washington.

Originally posted by OCA
But its not going to end, so do we continue to poke sticks at the old turd on the ground?

Yes. It is. Maybe you give up on the values you hold dear; I don't. That says a lot about you, ya know.

Yes. It is. Maybe you give up on the values you hold dear; I don't. That says a lot about you, ya know.
\

I'm telling you it will not end in our lifetime, its political suicide.

Originally posted by OCA
\

I'm telling you it will not end in our lifetime, its political suicide.

You're just trying to make us lose hope. Take your negativity and stick it. It will end. It's evil and wrong. It's a violation of the equal protection clause of the constitution. Whites are being discriminated against due to skin color, LEGALLY. It's sick and you know it. Is your wife black or something?

Originally posted by OCA

People thought that women would not be allowed to vote until enough people spoke out and educated other people. As applied to social policy: By doing noting, nothing is guaranteed to changed. By doing something, it is possible that something will change.

At least once you said that homosexual marriage will never be legalized. To apply your same reasoning, why do you comment on homosexual marriage? If other people argue that it should be legalized, why not ignore them since, according to you, they will simply "poke sticks at the old turd on the ground"?

Originally posted by OCA

People thought that women would not be allowed to vote until enough people spoke out and educated other people. As applied to social policy: By doing noting, nothing is guaranteed to changed. By doing something, it is possible that something will change.

At least once you said that homosexual marriage will never be legalized. To apply your same reasoning, why do you comment on homosexual marriage? If other people argue that it should be legalized, why not ignore them since, according to you, they will simply "poke sticks at the old turd on the ground"?

OCA, even matty's punking you now. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Except for my committing some coding errors, it is not that difficult.

Matts is generally considered to be irrelevant on the board so lets say that me and you continue the debate and not wave at the peanut gallery, ok? I mean Matts is for legalized prostitution saying it hurts nobody and actually would bring up gambling in this of all election years. Need I say more?

Homosexual marriage will be constitutionally amended sometime in Bush's 2nd term. Already in California the marriage certificates have been null and voided. In Massachusets a recall effort is already under way to remove the judges responsible for thwarting the public's will and if you think it can't happen just think Gray Davis.

I'm just telling you the simple truth, not even hardcore conservative Republicans will touch AA with a 10ft pole, you may care about it but they care about their careers more. This is just a fact of Washington.

AA will be done away with. It's just that simple. The movement has started.

But as far as black on white crime goes, I was listening to Fox News yesterday, and there was a black lawyer on being interviewed. When asked about black on white crime his response was, "you brought us all here, now you have to deal with us". My blood instantly boiled. He also is trying to pass it all off to a "post slavery disorder". So I did a little checking on this "BLACK RACIST". His name is "MALIK SHABAZZ". He's a seperatist and racist. Not only that, he's a member of "THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS".

I've seen this first hand in my own life experiences, and it's prodominantly true else where. THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE BLACKS! They HATE whitey! And it isn't going to matter WHAT we GIVE them, or DO for them, "AA", "REPERATIONS", like Shabazz is demanding we pay, the black man will FOREVER HATE WHITEY no matter what! Don't bury your head in the dirt and deny it. And THAT is why there is all the "BLACK ON WHITE" crime today.

THEY SIMPLY HATE US THAT MUCH.

New Topics

Forum List

Back