Blacks Execute White Couple

Samson,

Are you really unaware of the very high crime rate of black on white violence compared to white on black violence?

No.

It is clear that more whites are on death row than blacks. It is also clear that blacks are victimized at a much higher rate than whites.

Frankly, I'm not concerned about the color of their victims' skin.

What I am concerned about is twisting the data to compare violent crime with hate crime. Its like comparing apples and oranges; they're both fruit, but that's where the comparison ends.

OK whites on death row outnumber blacks by about 4:3 and whites in the general population outnumber blacks by about 5:1. Tell you anything?

it tells me that you probably dont get the death penalty unless you murder someone who is white. I wonder how that makes the families of black murder victims feel.

Samson,

Are you really unaware of the very high crime rate of black on white violence compared to white on black violence?

No.

It is clear that more whites are on death row than blacks. It is also clear that blacks are victimized at a much higher rate than whites.

Frankly, I'm not concerned about the color of their victims' skin.

What I am concerned about is twisting the data to compare violent crime with hate crime. Its like comparing apples and oranges; they're both fruit, but that's where the comparison ends.

OK whites on death row outnumber blacks by about 4:3 and whites in the general population outnumber blacks by about 5:1. Tell you anything?

Sure.

Poor people commit more violent crime than rich people and a greater proportion of blacks are poor.

This on the heels of the white couple in Tennessee last year that suffered the same fate. Oversize adrenal glands and elevated testosterone levels will do it every time. Convict and sentence them and the anti death penalty freaks will be all over this one too. What to do. Bringing up a quartet of Percherons to first tear out the jail building's walls and then disseminate the perps out over the four points of the compass would only bring down the mouths of Al Sharpton, Jessee Jackson, and the rest of the racial riff raff on the unsuspecting people of the area.
Makes you long for the good old days in Valdosta, Ga at the turn of the Last Century, when the youngsters would go for their Sunday Morning horseback rides through the wooded areas very carefully.

Last edited:
This on the heels of the white couple in Tennessee last year that suffered the same fate. Oversize adrenal glands and elevated testosterone levels will do it every time. Convict and sentence them and the anti death penalty freaks will be all over this one too. What to do. Bringing up a quartet of Percherons to first tear out the jail building's walls and then disseminate the perps out over the four points of the compass would only bring down the mouths of Al Sharpton, Jessee Jackson, and the rest of the racial riff raff on the unsuspecting people of the area.
Makes you long for the good old days in Valdosta, Ga at the turn of the Last Century, when the youngsters would go for their Sunday Morning horseback rides through the wooded areas very carefully.

More blithering idiocy.

Must be a comfort to have these intellectual giants on your side.:lol:

How about we at least give them a fair trial first? After that I'm fine with the drawing and quartering, just as I would have been for the scum Texas just put down like a sick dog for dragging James Byrd to death. I happen to think that cruel and unusual people, once proven guilty as charged, deserve cruel and unusual punishment. Prove these two did this, in a court of law, and after that, as far as I'm concerned, you can burn them at the stake. Giving our worst murderers a quicker and more painless death than most of the law abiding will experience seems wrong to me; they should die in a manner befitting their crime, publicly, and as slowly and painfully as is possible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVIiASDUSAU&feature=relmfu]Goodbye Blue Sky - YouTube[/ame]

Thats not true at all. Violent poor people just don't have good lawyers to get them out of shit when they step in it.

You call executing people just stepping in shit?

I just used that as an expression, Ben Rothelisberger and Kobe Byrant are millionares and those guys were on trial for rape.

So?

Did anyone say that the Rich NEVER are violent?

I'm just saying that it really doesn't matter what "race" you are: If you're poor, then you're more likely to steal. If you steal, then you're more likely to make enemies. If you have enemies, then you're more likely to be violent.

Its not rocket science.

You call executing people just stepping in shit?

I just used that as an expression, Ben Rothelisberger and Kobe Byrant are millionares and those guys were on trial for rape.

So?

I'm just saying that it really doesn't matter what "race" you are: If you're poor, then you're more likely to steal. If you steal, then you're more likely to make enemies. If you have enemies, then you're more likely to be violent.

Its not rocket science.

I get what your saying, I am disagreeing with Tanks statement that most violent people are poor however.

So?

Its not rocket science.

I get what your saying, I am disagreeing with Tanks statement that most violent people are poor however.

:eusa_eh:

Its the SAME THING!!!!

So?

Its not rocket science.

:eusa_eh:

Its the SAME THING!!!!

:redface:

Crimes like this mean nothing to retards yindar and IanC because the alleged perpetrators are white even though the victims are white:

White supremacist couple suspected in four deaths: police | Reuters
If you have a story of some white kids executing a black couple in the park, let me know

So those victims don't matter, thanks for your admission.
I'm talking about blacks attacking whites, if you start a thread about white on white crime I'll responed.

Heres a video you going to like:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/sacramento-video-attack-098361

Forum List

Back