Blacks Execute White Couple

was this a warm up for nov 2012?

one of my best friends in college was a black guy named michael. He called me his corn fed mark. I called him my oreo. We talked openly and frankly about race and race relations. This was 1976 mind you.

My roommate and i went to a basketball game with mike and several of his friends. During the playing of the national anthem, mike and his friends remained seated while chanting "not 'till we're free". My friend and i stood in respectful silence.

After the game we hung out for a while and went back to our dorms. No big deal. We recognized and respected each other's views.

If you want to live with me in the harmony that i experienced in the 70's then i'm all for it.
If your intention is to cap my skull then i guaran-fuckin-tee that i will beat you to the draw.

bbbooommm!

Well then, game on brother.

Hey 52nd Street when the hell are you and your brothers going to start boycotting white folk?
Hurry up, the suspense is killing us.

He'll wait till they justly execute the murderers first, so the murderers look like the victims.........

Yo. What up.

yo.jpg

Salt Jones and TM ? ......... :eusa_whistle:

“These kids appear to be innocent folks, and these suspects appear to have ambushed them,” Sgt. Dave Walker said.

Darren Price, 19, and Jerard Dwaine Davis, 21, have been arrested on two complaints each of first-degree murder and robbery. They are being held without bail.

Police said the victims were forced to their knees and shot in the head after the robbery.

White kids shot and killed by youths - YouTube

BLACKS ARE BAD! omg BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO BAD! I HATE THEM! WHY DO THEY KEEP KILLING WHITE PEOPLE? FUCK YOU BLACKIE BLACK BLACKS I HATE YOU FOR KILLING WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

WBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY PUSSY HURTS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are not "black people", these are *******

You idiots are delusional if you think whites are more innocent than blacks when it comes to violent crime:

drrace.gif

corrtyp.gif

At any rate, I doubt you pinheads are interested in any intelligent study of the subject:

"Black Americans were victims in 15 percent of all nonfatal violent crimes and 49 percent of all homicides during 2005...Among single victim-single offender homicides, about 93 percent of black victims were murdered by black offenders. "

Bureau of Justice Statistics Preview

Crime vs HATE crimes, right?

Only the most ignorant would attempt to combine and compare these two totally different statistical numbers to conclude that most victims of violent crime are white.

But what else can you expect when you use a chart from some backwater blog site...."SFAW Newswire?"

LMAO..WTF!!!

Last edited:
Samson,

Are you really unaware of the very high crime rate of black on white violence compared to white on black violence?

Crime vs HATE crimes, right?

Only the most ignorant would attempt to combine and compare these two totally different statistical numbers to conclude that most victims of violent crime are white.

But what else can you expect when you use a chart from some backwater blog site...."SFAW Newswire?"

LMAO..WTF!!!

I pointed that out the last time he used this chart. He doesn't seem to grasp the point.

Samson,

Are you really unaware of the very high crime rate of black on white violence compared to white on black violence?

No.

It is clear that more whites are on death row than blacks. It is also clear that blacks are victimized at a much higher rate than whites.

Frankly, I'm not concerned about the color of their victims' skin.

What I am concerned about is twisting the data to compare violent crime with hate crime. Its like comparing apples and oranges; they're both fruit, but that's where the comparison ends.

It is also clear that blacks are victimized at a much higher rate than whites.
Ya, cuz they are around other blacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIGBbJCgoFc]Black on White Crime - YouTube[/ame]

Ya, cuz they are around other blacks.

American Indians are the most victimized group in the USA.

No blacks live on reservations.

Black Indians in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said LIVE...as in PRESENT DAY, or at least within the last 50 years.....but Thanks for demonstrating how ridiculously extreme you need to go to make a point; that 100 years ago there WERE "black indians."

TODAY Native Americans are the most criminally victimized race.

Samson,

No.

It is clear that more whites are on death row than blacks. It is also clear that blacks are victimized at a much higher rate than whites.

Frankly, I'm not concerned about the color of their victims' skin.

What I am concerned about is twisting the data to compare violent crime with hate crime. Its like comparing apples and oranges; they're both fruit, but that's where the comparison ends.

OK whites on death row outnumber blacks by about 4:3 and whites in the general population outnumber blacks by about 5:1. Tell you anything?

Forum List

Back