Blacks commiting more violent crime !!

I never ben arrested or imprisoned, LonestarLogic the convict has, I guess he's black and I'm white, right? Dumbasses.

Still having trouble reading?

"Most" doesn't mean all.

Why it matters is beyond me. One race had to be committing more violent crimes. It could be another race next year. And another race the year after that.

Race is irrelevant. When are you guys going to realize that race doesnt determine anything in life. It's who you are. It's your character. It's what you do. It's what you stand for.

And the beautiful part about life, no matter how low you decend, there is Redemption available to every individual, no matter what your skin color, ethnicity, or race.

Yes, Redemption is available for all.

But race isn't irrelevant.

Blacks commit crime. That's their thing. They're unevolved creatures compared to whites. Just a fact. All? No. But pattern-wise, yes.

Go sit in a criminal courtroom some afternoon.

blacks commit murder against whites at many times the rate that whites kill blacks !!.....but libbs and negro's don't have a problem with it !!! instead they say the stats are wrong !!! .............blacks are criminal ,cowardly ,animals with an average IQ of 70 [borderline retarded] and their anti American white liberal handlers are their enablers !!!

Still having trouble reading?

"Most" doesn't mean all.

Why it matters is beyond me. One race had to be committing more violent crimes. It could be another race next year. And another race the year after that.

Race is irrelevant. When are you guys going to realize that race doesnt determine anything in life. It's who you are. It's your character. It's what you do. It's what you stand for.

And the beautiful part about life, no matter how low you decend, there is Redemption available to every individual, no matter what your skin color, ethnicity, or race.

it COULD be another race next year. but the crime rate for blacks has historically always been the highest. without some major social shakeup there is no reason to believe that they will not continue to be top in that category for the foreseeable future.
and faggots on the left will still be making excuses for them !!:doubt:

hahaha, you're not very clever, are you?

it COULD be another race next year. but the crime rate for blacks has historically always been the highest. without some major social shakeup there is no reason to believe that they will not continue to be top in that category for the foreseeable future.
and faggots on the left will still be making excuses for them !!:doubt:

hahaha, you're not very clever, are you?
it's the simple truth !! libbs will always be making excuses for their pet negro voting base !!! they commit crimes, blame whitey....they live in fatherless homes,blame whitey......they have low IQs,blame whitey......they have high STD rates,blame whitey ...:doubt:

Let's see... when black "activists" complain that all the black men are in jail, we're supposed to cry.

But if a white person suggests that blacks have a high chance of being arrested, we're supposed to attack that white person as a "racist."

Um.

Ever wonder why white guys go crazy and post "racist" stuff on the Internet anonymously?

I mean, what else can we do?

You are a pussy.

28 black men charged with raping a teenage girl !! wonder how blacks and cowardly white liberals are going to blame someone else for this one !!

And they are notoriously bad tippers...Waiters and waitresses cringe when a large group come in for dinner...They give the wait staff a hard time and barely leave anything for a tip.

And they are notoriously bad tippers...Waiters and waitresses cringe when a large group come in for dinner...They give the wait staff a hard time and barely leave anything for a tip.

All of 'them'? :doubt:

Facts are a bitch huh?

I see those calling the ones that bring facts into the discussion insulting names and it's clear they have a pure disdain for them and I wonder who are the true bigots here.

Based on a 96 page report on the causes of premature death by the CDC, the leading cause of death among young blacks of both sexes are black men.

See report here.

Forum List

Back