Blacks Celebrating......what?

you're babbling Maggie. :eusa_hand:

my op-

in conjunction with my explanation is not enough of an indicator for you?

I was referencing OTHER threads having been made here that I clearly remember you posting in, ala an unnamed poster's thread on some black woman who lost her grants for getting her elect/heating bill paid etc......

They were examples of posts and other threads that have been made here, you did not comprehend my post correctly at all and I have a sneaking suspicion it was on purpose, you cannot be that dense.....but then again you blew your stack over a minor point so....*shrugs*

Oh and as far as Bidens comment and Reid, and, I wasn't aware that there was a half life on racial stereotyping,........so, how long till you 'forgive' me ? :rolleyes:

You are incapable of conducting a civil conversation when challenged on your apparent hypocrisy or when you struggle with facts. Sad actually.

What hypocrisy and which facts? I just find it intriguing that you've spent a lot of effort proving that "stereotypes die hard,"i.e., "...standing in line waiting for Obama goodies..."

your hypocrisy is exemplified by taking me to task while giving others a convenient pass due to political affiliation , even after I explained why I posted what I did, twice, you still seem to laboring under a comprehension duress.

Okay, I believe your intentions were not racist, but it didn't read that way at first glance nor with some of your followup comments. Truce?

What point are you trying to make?
After reading your subsequent posts on this thread it still isn't possible to know what point you were trying to make.

You've Finally come Full Circle and Realized that there is a Reason nobody Understands the Babble that comes from your Keyboard?... :clap2:

And you should get that Talking to Yourself thing looked at. :thup:

:)

peace...

What hypocrisy and which facts? I just find it intriguing that you've spent a lot of effort proving that "stereotypes die hard,"i.e., "...standing in line waiting for Obama goodies..."

your hypocrisy is exemplified by taking me to task while giving others a convenient pass due to political affiliation , even after I explained why I posted what I did, twice, you still seem to laboring under a comprehension duress.

Okay, I believe your intentions were not racist, but it didn't read that way at first glance nor with some of your followup comments. Truce?

FUCK THAT!... Savage each other, Damn it!... :lol:

:)

peace...

is this thread about G Canada's program?

he fired all the students a parents from the first year of the program. after that it worked better. but that shows that this type of program cant be scaled up to include everyone.

ED-AN546_klein_G_20110509154718.jpg

OMG, is that a zombie in a pink blouse???
epic-win-photos-service-denial-win.jpg

I'll be out back.

Headline in teh Noo Yurk Loltiems:
Teh zombehs r commin! Minoritehs an' wimmin hit hardedested.

sure truce, I was never at war, I was just trying to make sure we understood each other. ;)

all I have left to say at this point is; we have tried it one way for decades, we have thrown money at it like no tomorrow, Indiana for instance has undertaken a massive shift to charter schooling.

Its simple, in 5- 8 years, we'll have our answer, it is what it is, if it works great, if not lets try something else .....or we go back to the old paradigm.

how is it that you expect grammar school kids to distinguish themselves as the 'hardest working'

truthfully they likely have far more qualified applicants than open spots. a lottery becomes the fairest way to select from those qualified.

They have these things called "grades", once every 8 weeks, they put these "grades" on "report cards" so the parents can see how thier kids are doing.

True though, if they end up with a bunch of kids that are tied, lottery would be fair enough.

Frankly, just the fact that some of our public schools suck so much that a lottery is needed in the first place, speaks volumes. I highly recommend "Waiting for Superman" if you are interested in seeing the sad state of educational opportunity for all in this country. It's an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back