Blacks believe they are owed reparations !!

Blacks that want "reparations" are just being assholes, and we all know it. It is an excuse. I know blacks, and they CAN do better than beg for money. This is just a scam.

Which begs the question: What EXACTLY was Affirmative Action? It seems there have been considerable reparations!

My mother treated me like a slave. I wrote the president at age 12 about breaking child labor laws and I didn't get an allowance until I was 15. I expect reparations ! A grand a month will do.

Cordially Yours,

Jackson

I'm finding that stat difficult to believe without anything else to demonstrate its veracity.

well as calif girl would say...why dont you research it...
I didn't bring it up.

So, you have nothing to support it.

As I said, I am having difficulty believing that stat without anything to demonstrate its veracity.

Translation: It's nothing but cheap talk until I see something of substance.

Just the way I roll.
well role your big ass on to another thread then !!:cool::eusa_eh:

Your shitting me ! :eek: You mean some of them blacks might be from South America and stuff to ?

There were Black Africans solved in slavery to South American countries, Brazil has a large Black population there.

True, but I have never heard that they were descended from slave stock. Not that I am arguing, just ignorance on my part. Now the Caribbean is another story all together and interesting to. I dont know where I stand on the reparation thing. I know when it came up, the guys I knew said they would take it (who wouldn't ?) but none would go out of there way to get it. I think they would have to prove there linage and all that.
of course they came from slave stock !!! What !!! you think Africans built a boat and sailed to the Caribbean ?????:razz::razz::razz:

I too am wondering where this statistic came from and why there is no evidence to back up this claim?

Forum List

Back