BLACKS' BEEF is NOT with OBAMA !!!

While I was off USMB because I had some business to take care of .......

Had to sew together some new sheets, douchebag?

Unkotare aka Black Racist POS:

Anyone reading my thread or posts know that you, and your ilk, are demolished Pieces of Shit.

Actually, I don't even have to respond to a certified nonentity like yourself ...... unless it's for my own amusement.

So babble on ...... make a bigger idiot of yourself by bringing further attention to yourself.

True.

Actually, those animal-like creatures in Sub Saharan Africa where our "VICTMIZED" negroes are from, were without a written language until recent Historical Times......and that was English & French.

These Low IQ-ed humanoid creatures with their IQ, usually well below 70, STILL have the practice of SLAVERY, and, for all intents and purposes, subsist on "pebbles & grass".

The only humanoids who MIGHT be lower than these animal-like creatures in the Sub Sahara, are those who probably still practice cannibalism in the Borneo region, and......the Australian Aborigine, who until recent Historical Time, did not have a number greater than TWO. It was: One, Two.......then MANY !!!

All this when our "VICTIMIZED" American negroes are dying early from Diabetes because they stuff themselves with greasy "Soul Food", and tool around in "Cadillac cars".

With all due respect? Do you not realize that racist posts like yours allow the far left to label all conservatives as racist? You need to cease making stupid comments about the supposed low IQ's or subhuman behavior of blacks. This isn't about skin color. This is about bad policy. Forty years of bad policy to be exact. Liberal policy that was purported to help minorities but has in fact hindered them. Just because I think those policies are misguided doesn't mean I have anything against blacks. I think that black politicians like Maxine Waters have been part of the problem. Their reliance on handouts is why their districts continue to get worse instead of better. It's quite obvious that the "Nanny State" concept doesn't work. It's something that prominent Africa Americans have been pointing out more and more over the last several decades.
Not it does allow..
Generalizations from either side are in poor form.
If you wish to criticize and individual, fine. Do NOT lump us all in with the radical views of one individual or a small group of individuals. It cuts both ways.
Politicians such as Watters do what they must to hold their office. If that means the continued support of bad policy, so be it.
Again, this is a perfect example as to why term limits are necessary.

I didn't lump anyone together...I told one individual that their racist posts allowed liberals here to characterize conservatives as racist.

As for your making excuses for Maxine Waters support of bad policy because it's what she needs to do to hold her office? That says volumes about her, don't you think? She's chosen to repeatedly do what will get her reelected rather than what is good in the long run for her constituents.

Pretend this story is true.
Where is the father of these children?

Burning question: Did she get fertility treatments?

There was a time when Medicaid (Tenncare) in TN paid for welfare mothers to have fertility treatements. There was a loud public outcry and it stopped.

B.O.....DUH......C'YA,

Nice to hear from the LEZBO, who is a self-avowed SPARTACUS, and a "husband" ....among other things:

Regarding your LIEberrhoidal mantra "Generational Poverty" as applied to the negroes: The ASIANS had it a helluva lot worse than the "VICTIMIZED" Negroes who for the past HALF CENTURY + were inundated with BIZARRELY & PREPOSTEROUSLY ENORMOUS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION DOLES & THE CORRUPT BLACK RACIST CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS'S MANIPULATIONS AND OUTRIGHT BLATANT HANDOUTS (as the ones controlling the Dem Party, without whom the DEM Party could not possibly exist) ..... this "Generational Poverty" BULLSHIT is demolished especially with the above, Star Parker's article........and the animal-like behaviour of the racist blacks who VASTLY & DISPROPORTIONATELY DESTROY OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND MAKE OUR PRISON POPULATION"S JAILS & PRISONS PRACTICALLY THE ALTERNATE RESIDENTIAL PREMISES OF THE BLACK RACE !!!

So, LEZBO........take your LIEberrhoidal "Generational Poverty" mantra and shove it where da sun don't shine.

Which Asians? And where?

Asians in America had it "harder" then the blacks?

They were rounded up and brought in chains to America?

They were bought and sold at slaver markets?

They were forced to work long hours for no pay?

They lived in dismal living conditions and were fed slop not fit for animals?

They were forced into breeding with each other to produce children that were bought and sold?

They were raped by their owners?

When did that all happen to Asians in America?

How many people of any color do you know who were:
rounded up and brought in chains to America?

bought and sold at slaver markets?

forced to work long hours for no pay?

lived in dismal living conditions and were fed slop not fit for animals?

were forced into breeding with each other to produce children that were bought and sold?

were raped by their owners?

I've never met a single one. And likewise, I have never met a slave owner.

Wait, let me guess. You are the descendant of slave owners. Yep. That's the root of your guilt complex.
I call them "self hating white liberals".

Not as racist as Star Parker.

There is no putting aside the slavery thing. Were Jewish families better off under the Holocaust? The Jewish divorce rate is higher today, more Jews marry non-Jews and there are more Jewish single parents.

I don't see Parker as a racist but I do Rev. Wright. so we will have to disagree on that one.
SLAVEY was a long time ago. None of us TODAY had anything to do with it. Why are we suppose to KEEP paying for it? don't you think it's time to MOVE ON? so was the Holocaust. they were both evil things that happened.
But you didn't answer my question?

The black family today is better off than the black family during slavery. That was why slavery was brought into the conversation.

Do you think blacks were better off under slavery than they are to day.

Star Parker is just as racist towards blacks as Rev. Wright is towards whites.
You may think you can get by with neatly stacking up non sequiturs,but it won't wash here.

Which Asians? And where?

Asians in America had it "harder" then the blacks?

They were rounded up and brought in chains to America?

They were bought and sold at slaver markets?

They were forced to work long hours for no pay?

They lived in dismal living conditions and were fed slop not fit for animals?

They were forced into breeding with each other to produce children that were bought and sold?

They were raped by their owners?

When did that all happen to Asians in America?

were forced into breeding with each other to produce children that were bought and sold?

Wait, let me guess. You are the descendant of slave owners. Yep. That's the root of your guilt complex.

Ah. The yin to the self hating black conservatives yang.

you lose all credibility when you site star parker.

She's a favorite of the racist white conservative. They feel at ease calling her a credit to her race.

Why wouldn't anyone call her a credit to her race? Since she disputes the liberal orthodoxy and she's black, she's automatically the target for left wing smears.
I will repeat an earlier post.
Anytime a liberal or member of a PC class goes off the reservation and speaks the truth, the liberal fangs come out and they attempt to destroy that person.

Ah. The yin to the self hating black conservatives yang.
not even close.
Your statement implies that hate is ok....It isn't.

She's a favorite of the racist white conservative. They feel at ease calling her a credit to her race.

Why wouldn't anyone call her a credit to her race? Since she disputes the liberal orthodoxy and she's black, she's automatically the target for left wing smears.
Anytime a liberal or member of a PC class goes off the reservation and speaks the truth, the liberal fangs come out and they attempt to destroy that person.

Any black person that thinks slavery was better for blacks than living in today's black community deserves to be destroyed. Even Herman Cain disagreed with Parker and he's a coon of the highest order.

Not as racist as Star Parker.

There is no putting aside the slavery thing. Were Jewish families better off under the Holocaust? The Jewish divorce rate is higher today, more Jews marry non-Jews and there are more Jewish single parents.

I don't see Parker as a racist but I do Rev. Wright. so we will have to disagree on that one.
SLAVEY was a long time ago. None of us TODAY had anything to do with it. Why are we suppose to KEEP paying for it? don't you think it's time to MOVE ON? so was the Holocaust. they were both evil things that happened.

The black family today is better off than the black family during slavery. That was why slavery was brought into the conversation.

if someone attended klan rallies for 20 yrs they would be labeled as a racist!!and if someone attended rev Wrights church for 20 yrs they should also be labeled as a racist!!

Last edited:

Any black person that thinks slavery was better for blacks than living in today's black community deserves to be destroyed. Even Herman Cain disagreed with Parker and he's a coon of the highest order.

And you're a racist shit.

if someone attended klan rallies for 20 yrs they would be labeled as a racist!!and if someone attended rev Wrights church for 20 yrs they should also be labeled as a racist!!

If someone attended Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson's churches for 20 years would they be considered a racist? Because they said the same thing as Rev Wright.

And you're a racist shit.

I prefer Shiite.

Forum List

Back