Blacks beat and rob drunk white guy in NYC

This is why everyone should be armed. Not only for your self defense but for the defense of any innocent person set upon by rabid animals.

The guy was a drunk and a loud-mouth. From what I saw the crowd treated the guy gently considering he was acting like a dipshit. Like we always say around here, there are consequences for our decisions and actions.

If white riders treated a drunk black asshole like that, police would be looking for them to apply some criminal and thought-crime charges.
The question was about this specific incident, not situations that presently exist only in your imagination. Stick to the topic.

The guy was a drunk and a loud-mouth. From what I saw the crowd treated the guy gently considering he was acting like a dipshit. Like we always say around here, there are consequences for our decisions and actions.

If white riders treated a drunk black asshole like that, police would be looking for them to apply some criminal and thought-crime charges.
The question was about this specific incident, not situations that presently exist only in your imagination. Stick to the topic.

Not to doubt your skills, but if you want to pay dumb, you could do better than pretending racial double standards don't exist. If the races were reversed, you could pretend that white passengers would have lynched a black man, and that the police wouldn't charge anyone.

Not to doubt your skills, but if you want to pay dumb, you could do better than pretending racial double standards don't exist. If the races were reversed, you could pretend that white passengers would have lynched a black man, and that the police wouldn't charge anyone.
I gave my opinion as to what I saw on the video. No more, no less. Isn't that what this forum is supposed to be about? Or, does only your opinion matter.

Forum List

Back