Blacks Are Wisening Up

there is a difference between blacks, whites and *******. Now when i say *******, note that white people can be ******* as well.

I see a ****** as an ignorant person of any race, creed or color. Ive known many a white person in my day that meets this definition as well as black people.

If you treat people with respect and they treat you with the same then theres need to worry about these racial tensions. People that act in an ignorant manor such as living off of other people's money without a care for the consequences, disrespecting individuals simply because they are different, jumping to conclusions on people by looking at them, etc then to me they fit that description.

IMO, Joyce is a ******.

insein said:
there is a difference between blacks, whites and *******. Now when i say *******, note that white people can be ******* as well.

I ****** is an ignorant person of any race, creed or color. Ive known many a white person in my day that meets this definition as well as black people.

If you treat people with respect and they treat you with the same then theres need to worry about these racial tensions. People that act in an ignorant manor such as living off of other people's money without a care for the consequences, disrespecting individuals simply because they are different, jumping to conclusions on people by looking at them, etc then to me they fit that description.

IMO, Joyce is a ******.

No. You're thinking of "cracker"

krisy said:
but there isn't a reason to be so extreme and generalize all blacks.

But there IS a reason to make racial generalizations, and it isn't "extreme." It's based on facts. The extremity we face now is the absolute refusal to acknowledge ANY racial differences whatsoever.

By definition, generalizations aren't always accurate. That's why they're called "generalizations." But they also make sense. We generalize that women are more emotional than men, because it's true. We generalize that it doesn't snow much in the South, because it doesn't. Does it sometimes happen? Yes. Does that make the statement, "It doesn't usually snow in the South" wrong? No.

What we know about racial differences is that they are genetically based. The more we unlock the mysteries of genetics, the more we say that races are in fact more than just skin deep.

Saying that "there are bad people in every race" just doesn't shed any light on the situation. Of course there are. But there are also general patterns that need to be recognized. If conservatism means anything, it means recognizing the boundaries nature set forth: Men can't bear children. People are sometimes dishonest. People sometimes want to overindulge. Etc. Conservatism recognizes that communism doesn't work because people generally want to better their own situation more than everyone else's. Do they always? No. Do they usually? Is that human nature? YES, YES, YES! You could just as easily berate an anti-communist by saying, "Well, I know lots of selfless people. You can't just be extreme and generalize that everyone is selfish." WELL, NOBODY IS DOING THAT, DAMMIT! What they're saying is that this is how it usually goes, and that's why communism won't work.

Speaking of extreme generalizations, I think that's what's happening to what I say. I say that races differ. I say that they differ enough that we should allow the for the difference and move forward accordingly. I don't say we should kill all blacks or that we should reinstitute slavery. But to hear some of you guys, that's what I'm saying.

insein said:

I ****** is an ignorant person of any race, creed or color. Ive known many a white person in my day that meets this definition as well as black people.

IMO, Joyce is a ******.

The word ****** in itself is not a derogatory word at all. It sure in the h*** don't fit your defination. It is a mispronunciation of the word Negro, probably by the southern States that has their own pronunciation for a lot of words.

Well, want to talk about being politically incorrect? Here goes...

I have heard "white" people bash "black" people, and I have been treated as a lesser person by "blacks." Racism happens on both sides.

I have to take exception to Mr. Joyce's comment that genetics proves the difference between the races. This is simply not true, in fact, quite the opposite. Check out this link (The whole website is amazing).

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/oneblood/chapter4.asp

Now for the politically incorrect part...
There are no "black" people or "white" people. God created two people in the beginning who were both probably medium-brown-skinned or one very light skinned and the other very dark-skinned. From these two people came all mankind. We're all related. Genetics has shown this with the "Mitochondrial Eve." Check out this website and the book One Blood. It's a real eye-opener.

insein said:

One entry found for ******.

Main Entry: nig·ger
Pronunciation: 'ni-g&r
Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of earlier neger, from Middle French negre, from Spanish or Portuguese negro, from negro black, from Latin niger
1 usually offensive, see usage paragraph below : a black person
2 usually offensive, see usage paragraph below : a member of any dark-skinned race
3 : a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's *******... all the people who feel left out of the political process -- Ron Dellums>
usage ****** in senses 1 and 2 can be found in the works of such writers of the past as Joseph Conrad, Mark Twain, and Charles Dickens, but it now ranks as perhaps the most offensive and inflammatory racial slur in English. Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, except in sense 3, it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry.

http://spellcheck.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=******

The etymology of ****** is often traced to the Latin niger, meaning black. The Latin niger became the noun negro (black person) in English, and simply the color black in Spanish and Portuguese. In Early Modern French niger became negre and, later, negress (black woman) was clearly a part of lexical history. One can compare to negre the derogatory ****** – and earlier English variants such as negar, neegar, neger, and niggor – which developed into a parallel lexico-semantic reality in English. It is likely that ****** is a phonetic spelling of the white Southern mispronunciation of Negro. Whatever its origins, by the early 1800s it was firmly established as a denigrative epithet. Almost two centuries later, it remains a chief symbol of white racism.

http://www.ferris.edu/news/jimcrow/caricature/

Then in accordance with the last two posts, technically speaking, a white person can't be a ******.

Whigger maybe, but not ******.

Forum List

Back