Blacks Are Wisening Up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...7.column?coll=chi-news-col&ctrack=1&cset=true

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Donna Brazile has nothing to worry about. The GOP gets 8 percent of the black vote. 41 actually got more of the black vote than 43. The people who elected George W. Bush were white: 88 percent of his support came from the white community. Blacks simply aren't going to vote Republican because they don't see it as being in their best interest. To them, it's like voting for the Klan. And to an extent, they're right. Whites don't really like blacks, they just spend a lot of time pretending to. You can't fool them on that. The truth will out. All this crap about how blacks are really conservative is nonsense. Yes, maybe conservative in a primitive sense, but the bottom line is that blacks and whites don't get along in the same society. The solution is acknowledge this fact and set policy accordingly.

3. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Well, Sir, do you think blacks and whites are ideally suited to co-existence? Or would life be better for everyone if we went our natural and separate ways? Do you see blacks actually clamoring to be with whites, or are they more interested in hanging with their own folks? Do you see any but the ditziest of white liberals clamoring to be with blacks?

It's like a bad marriage, you know? If you have one, get a divorce. It's not the end of the world.

4. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    Wondering what type Law Billy is in and if he's ever had a Black client..:funnyface

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Joan

Joan Mommy Dearest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Mr. Joyce -

Far be it from me to post in one of these forums, but I would just like to let you know that I just returned from dinner with three of my best friends (and we have been friends for 25 years), 3 black women. We met at work, and became very good friends. We've been though marriages, births of children, divorces, serious illnesses, and our friendship has never wavered. I feel more than welcome in their homes, as they are in mine. When things are going bad, all it takes is a phone call to one of them to make me feel better. Their children even refer to me as "Aunt Joan". So therefore, Mr. Joyce, I think your observation is a crock of shit.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

:clap: Well said!

7. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    I pay so little attention to the racist dribble you post I didn't even read this until I read Joans' post.

I co-existed for ten years in the cock-pit of a jet, side by side 2 1/2 feet away from a black guy for hours on end. I've had breakfast, lunch, dinner and many many hours of personal conversation with him. He was and is a fine Pilot, very intelligent and my best friend. I'd trust him to raise my daughter as I would, if ever it came to that.

So yes, we can and do co-exist. But it's much more than that, and many of us actually like it that way, both black and white. And that's something I doubt a racist such as yourself will ever understand.

8. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,872
    Sooner or later, and it WILL happen, blacks will wake up and vote Republican. They'll realize that there are no bigger racists in this country than liberals. It'll be a win, win situation. More Republicans will get elected, and more blacks will find their proper productive destinies, because they'll finaly realize that liberal democraps only wanted them poor and uneducated so they would HAVE to vote for them, because of promises to take care of them for nothing.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    It's funny. For a "racist" that everyone claims to ignore, I sure do draw a lot of attention, and everyone always wants to respond to what I say. I think that's because people sense deep down that I'm saying something true, and they want to scramble to think of ways to refute it, because in politically correct America, you're not supposed to think what I think or say what I say. So people lean on crutches. Like bullshit about how all their best friends are black, how they met a great black pilot, or how all the girlfriends they go out to dinner with are black.

It's all bullshit. You can't take the one black person you know and claim that makes races equal and compatible. Draw the camera back, and you see races clustering as races. That's what's REALLY happening. The rest is TV fantasy.

10. YoungChristian

YoungChristian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Are you implying that blacks are not equal to whites in some way? I don't exactly understand how you can say these things...If you are so racially tuned in, than could you tell me what race I am by the way I write? And could you tell me what race has to do with anything I write about?