Blacks are turning on Obama

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Twenty percent of blacks in NC support Romney. I'll be honest, I don't know if I've ever seen 20 percent of blacks anywhere support a Republican, let alone a rich white Republican. Let alone against their messiah rock star hero. Obama's losing it. Election night's going to be a blood bath. A coronation of the next Jimmy Carter.

The writing is on the wall libtards. And I'm going to laugh at your sorry asses every step of the way.

Obama Is Doing Stunningly Bad Among African Americans In North Carolina - Business Insider

Last edited:
It should be pointed out that the statistical sample was extremely small for this survey.

That aside, Obama has two significant challenges, demographicallly.

First, black voter turnout was much higher than usual in 2008 because there was a black candidate on the ballot. He cannot expect that same turnout in 2012. The novelty has worn off.

Second, the high unemployment rate is persistent and is ticking upward again. Since blacks are, as a whole, on the bottom rungs of the socioeconomic ladder, lower employment hits them the hardest. They are not going to feel motivated to turn out for someone who is letting them down in a big way.

Forum List

Back