Blacks are too violent to own guns - so sayeth Liberal Whities

It probably would reduce violence to take guns away from blacks.

Blacks are hot-headed, especially young males, and prone to violence. Everybody sees that --it's tough to deny. Someone gets "dissed" and he blows the other guy away. Whites are just far, far less likely to do that.

Fortunately, it's usually another black, so maybe this works to whites' benefit.

Why is it that you take every opportunity to down a Black person? I just want to know that!

That's what happens when a white person is blamed for everything his entire life.

Wouldn't you call it Payback? When Blacks were sprayed with hoses and police set dogs on them for protesting b/c they wanted to live in this country the same as the White man? When Black men were imprisoned for looking at a White woman, dating a White woman or did not say 'yessir' to a store owner? When little Black girls were burned alive in a church fire set by Whites who never went to trial?. For Blacks having to sit at the back of a bus and having to enter a restaurant through the back door?. Is there nowhere in your mind you don't comprehend, that being treated this way was humiliating, demoralizing and just plain wrong? Would you allow yourself or anyone of your family members to be treated this way? I highly doubt it!!

Blacks are hot-headed, especially young males, and prone to violence. Everybody sees that --it's tough to deny. Someone gets "dissed" and he blows the other guy away. Whites are just far, far less likely to do that.

Fortunately, it's usually another black, so maybe this works to whites' benefit.

You are such a shit. Racist asshole.

I don't think blacks will allow white people to disarm us. Blacks would try to kill any white person trying to take away their guns.

The police for example.

You were just talking about the gangbanger criminal element right?
I rather doubt it.

I would support an attempt to remove guns from all the gangs, black white brown yellow or green - color is irrelevant.
I would oppose an attempt to take away guns from a general populace, again without regard for color.
Perhaps I am too conservative in my views.

How do you propose that happens? Civil Liberties and all?

Why is it that you take every opportunity to down a Black person? I just want to know that!

He is an avowed Racist. He supports separating races, he wants a WHITE America.

That's what happens when a white person is blamed for everything his entire life.

William Joyce is a White Racist. He has no excuse except he hates people of color. Ohh wait, he doesn't hate them, just despises them.

Wouldn't you call it Payback? When Blacks were sprayed with hoses and police set dogs on them for protesting b/c they wanted to live in this country the same as the White man? When Black men were imprisoned for looking at a White woman, dating a White woman or did not say 'yessir' to a store owner? When little Black girls were burned alive in a church fire set by Whites who never went to trial?. For Blacks having to sit at the back of a bus and having to enter a restaurant through the back door?. Is there nowhere in your mind you don't comprehend, that being treated this way was humiliating, demoralizing and just plain wrong? Would you allow yourself or anyone of your family members to be treated this way? I highly doubt it!!

Been 40 years since then. Young blacks have NEVER had those experiences.

I don't think blacks will allow white people to disarm us. Blacks would try to kill any white person trying to take away their guns.

I'd REALLY like to me YOU. You are the biggest hatemongering racist on this board.

And I'd NEVER try to take away your gun. I'd want YOU armed ...:badgrin:

When black people speak about separatism, and black only marriage we are called racist.
Please sir wake up, monitor some of the white racist on this board.!1:eek:

So I'm a pro-gun black person. That makes me a gang member?

Or I just like my own security being in my hands and not in a police officer's that probably doesn't want to risk his life to save mine anyway.

Good thing I've got that straight. Wouldn't wanna think I have constitutional rights and all that good shit.

Of course I'm also hot-headed and young, but I know how to use my fists, and then again I've met alot of hot-headed young white kids, they just don't have guns.:lol:

On a far more serious note the idiotic "anti-gun" policies of many urban adn democratic areas causes alot of the violence and easy access gangs have to guns that exists in the black community especially in the north. If you think the United States will be successful in taking guns from gangs look at the drug war and see how well that's going.

Prohibitionism doesn't work for drugs or guns and does nothing but cause the formation of a thriving black market and a criminal enterprise which forms gangs and causes more violence. I live in Maryland I've got to tell you if you want a legally registered gun here, good f-ing luck. But I can't tell you how easy it is to get a gun here, probably easier then in Virginia that has very few gun laws on the books compared to MD. Any twelve year old can walk down the street with a few hundred dollars and buy a pretty nice pump.

I have a little brother who's fourteen now. Right after he turned thirteen I found a pretty nice handgun under his bed and whooped his little ass and asked him where he got it from. Turns out he got it from the same dude I got my first piece from when I was thirteen. Guy sells weapons outside of a carry-out on Branch Avenue right outside of Morningside, MD. My family is in no way poor, my mother has a pretty good job, it's a government job but f- it it's far better then what we had in Mississippi. Step-father works in public relations for the feds as well. They both get pretty good wages, I mean we're staying afloat a regular middle class family in this economy. Pretty nice house in the burbs, we're most blacks live in this area now (thanks to government jobs). The kid thinks he's a little gang-banger though, and I mean I was there to, when I was his age so I can't get to mad. It's the culture thing, plus his heads a little bit bigger then the other little suburbian kids like him because our family really does come out of the projects.

He asked me if I was going to tell our mother, though, I didn't and never intended to, a gun in her sons bedroom would give her a damn heart attack, but I told him before I give him the shit back he'd have to learn how to shoot properly, because I don't want him going around like some little mindless thug wanna-be thinking he's going to shoot the damn thing sideways with his head cocked back like they do on TV. He still doesn't have it, and I probably won't give it back until he's grown. Graduation present maybe?

He'd also have to show me he had respect for what the Hell having a gun actually meant and respect for human life, something that's lacking along with proper gun handeling and training. These are values, the respect for a gun, that aren't going to be taught to young black boys that are going out while their mothers are at their minimum wage jobs, buying heat from dudes on street corners. Believe me, I've been there.

When your young in an urban area and you have a gun you think you've got shit figured out and your untouchable. Nobody tells you that bullets kill and there's no reset button on life. Or that guns can fuck your arm up pretty bad if you don't know how to shoot. I'm from Mississippi, my mom's family are natives of Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Arkansas. I was taught to shoot and hunt by fourteen. These little urban kids running around thinking they're tough because they've got a gun, don't have that. It's something not taught because getting a gun and protecting yourself via legal means isn't encouraged and damn near impossible.

I don't take a very libertarian approach to issues like this for no reason. I've seen the effects that "gun control" and prohibition has had on urban communities as a whole, first hand. To put it all in perspective gun control itself promotes the violence in black communities and causes it more then anything. The more restriction on guns and drugs, the more violence. If you talk about the welfare system, I can promise you this: get rid of the war on drugs and the unconstitutional prohibition of guns the need for "welfare" becomes almost irradicated. The welfare system depends on guns and the war on drugs, as does the prison industry. It's a sick world we live in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back