Blacks are the real problem

I don't consider myself racist, I'm more a realist. I hate noone, I don't even hate black people, yes I dislike them, their culture and their effect upon my community, society and country. I also pity them for having the horrible luck of being born black.

Come on 52ndStreet

Tell me where the line is for all of these white benifits !!!

Look, I will even cut you in on the action.

I will let you be my caddy at the golf course.

Please, please, please, tell me where, so I can sign up!!!

Did I metion that I am white??? :cool:

I don't consider myself racist, I'm more a realist. I hate noone, I don't even hate black people, yes I dislike them, their culture and their effect upon my community, society and country. I also pity them for having the horrible luck of being born black.

The skin was designed by the Black original God. It protects us from the Star called the Sun. Also designed by black God. You see, the Black race was the first race on the planet.
Do the research. When Suns rays activates the melanin in the skin over time, the skin will turn Black.

Last edited:

The skin was designed by the Black original God. It protects us from the Star called the Sun. Also designed by black God. You see, the Black race was the first race on the planet.
Do the research.
What's he done for you lately???

Your right, I always get turned away from jobs because I'm white.
"read with sarcasm"

When in TX I lost many bids prior to actually bidding because I was white. I was told by the mexicans I hired to bid. LOL

I must say, I see way more racist acts and behavior from Blacks. And when something doesn't go their way, the cry out racism and don't let things go. And again, I rarely rarely see a white person behave or act upon racism, and when they are the victim they brush it off.

Living in the South, I must agree with some of what you said.

I must say, I see way more racist acts and behavior from Blacks. And when something doesn't go their way, the cry out racism and don't let things go. And again, I rarely rarely see a white person behave or act upon racism, and when they are the victim they brush it off.

Wheres the problem?

All the "minorities" together make the majority.

Who is the real sufferer?

Ya see. Them colored folk learned some good tricks from another group of hated pilgrims.
Blacks had slavery and group 2 invented a holohoax...........
Difference is Duh Blax just bitch and burn down "they own neghbahoodz"
Group 2 infiltrates, creates laws, collects checks and puts people behind bars who question their motives.

Forum List

Back