Blacks are stupid...discuss

Sure, but I think many folks are just too afraid of the possible results.

The question isn't really "is black intelligence lower than white," it's more like...

"What quantum of evidence would convince you that blacks are less intelligent than whites?"

If none, then we need not bother with testing. For many (see doniston), the question won't be asked because it's too incendiary. If it gets out that blacks are, in fact, inherently less intelligent than whites, then so much of what so many have staked their entire belief system on is dead wrong. Questioning human equality is like questioning the existence of God.

And if it comes about blacks are inherently more intelligent than whites do you become "Doniston" on the other side of the issue?

And if it comes about blacks are inherently more intelligent than whites do you become "Doniston" on the other side of the issue?

Probably.

Although there's room here... we know that JEWS are more intelligent than white gentiles, as are many Asians. But that doesn't really bum me out that much. I can see how being the lowest IQ in the world would, though.

But to address your point more seriously, you could posit that "whites are genetically programmed to self-destruct as a race." Even if this were true, I'd refuse to accept it in so far as I'd live my life as if it weren't true.

Probably.

Although there's room here... we know that JEWS are more intelligent than white gentiles, as are many Asians. But that doesn't really bum me out that much. I can see how being the lowest IQ in the world would, though.

But to address your point more seriously, you could posit that "whites are genetically programmed to self-destruct as a race." Even if this were true, I'd refuse to accept it in so far as I'd live my life as if it weren't true.

I've heard that theory too...that yellows are more intelligent than whites, that whites are more intelligent than blacks. If so, we may have a Big Red problem coming our way from Asia.:shock:

However, exactly what is "intelligence"?

There is the theory of multiple intelligences that suggests that an array of different kinds of "intelligence" exists in human beings. Standard IQ tests could not measure all kinds of intelligences.

Gardner originally identified seven core intelligences: linguistic, logical-mathematical, spatial, bodily-kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, and intrapersonal. In 1999 he added an eighth, the naturalistic intelligence, and indicated that work continues on whether there is an existential intelligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

However, exactly what is "intelligence"?

There is the theory of multiple intelligences that suggests that an array of different kinds of "intelligence" exists in human beings. Standard IQ tests could not measure all kinds of intelligences.

Gardner originally identified seven core intelligences: linguistic, logical-mathematical, spatial, bodily-kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, and intrapersonal. In 1999 he added an eighth, the naturalistic intelligence, and indicated that work continues on whether there is an existential intelligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

SE, there is great book out there called "Why Race Matters" by a philosophy professor at CUNY named Michael Levin. He pretty much destroys the "multiple intelligences" idea. He says, yes, Muhammad Ali was a good boxer (see 'bodily-kinesthetic' intelligence), but if I told you he was smarter than Einstein, you'd think I was crazy.

Along with Levin, people wanting to read up on this issue, including Gardner's "multiple intelligences", should start with [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-Paperbacks/dp/0684824299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-9655811-7155832?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183147669&sr=1-1]The Bell Curve[/ame]. This book deals with lots of the usual objections on IQ: oh, it's poverty; oh, it's all some freaky ability of no value in the real world; it's bad education; etc.

And, contrary to what you might think, the book is not mainly about race and IQ. It's about IQ in general.

When it came out, it was a bombshell. Huge efforts were made to discredit it. I have read a fair amount of the anti-Bell Curve material and can say: there are definitely some serious weaknesses in the book, mainly around the way they use their data. However, my own conclusion was: we have to keep looking. (I can supply a reading list of pro- and con- works and websites to anyone who wants to really pursue this.)

The main problem is this: it is possible that low Black scores on various tests of the intellect are due to external factors. We are dealing with some subtle influences here -- if you want an example, Google on "Stereotype effect".

We don't have that problem with respect to say, the influence of genes on low height. Races -- kinship groups -- which have on average low height, are not living in environments which could plausibly be thought to cause low height. A Kenyan born and raised in Japan will still, on average, be tall, and a Japanese born and raised in Kenya will still, on average, be short.

Now eventually we will find the gene for height (a complex of them, almost certainly). We will know just which sequence of DNA base pairs code for the amino acids that are then assembled into the proteins which make us up.

We will be able to see which gene-variant (allele) gives us tallness, and which variants, shortness. (It will be more complex than this, of course.)

This will be interesting, but not astounding, since we already know that our height is controlled by genes. (Not entirely controlled -- diet can influence things too.)

If IQ is like height, then we will also find the genes which control that. There is already some progress in this field. We will find the alleles of those genes which lead to high IQ, and the alleles tending to give us low IQ.

Then we will find out how they are distributed around the world. DNA testing is going to be routine, and cheap. Probably even compulsory at birth.

Then the argument will be settled.

TS Elliot said that mankind cannot bear too much reality. But reality is a stubborn thing.

But that won't be the end. Some time after these discoveries are made, we will know how to cut-and-splice those DNA sequences which we want to change. Designer babies will come on the scene. The "race" stuff will be over.

If you want to get an idea of what our descendants will probably look like, go to Brazil. Go to the beach in Rio.

Babes galore, naturally bronzed, and beautiful. No doubt the boys were too, but I didn't "choose" to stare too long at them.

I practically had to walk back to my hotel room doubled up -- I suppose a real white racist would not have had that reaction, the more fool they.

If you want to get an idea of what our descendants will probably look like, go to Brazil. Go to the beach in Rio.

Babes galore, naturally bronzed, and beautiful. No doubt the boys were too, but I didn't "choose" to stare too long at them.

I practically had to walk back to my hotel room doubled up -- I suppose a real white racist would not have had that reaction, the more fool they.

Brazil, for all that it touts itself as a multiracial paradise, is just as race-conscious as anywhere else. And stratified in the most politically incorrect of ways, with whites at the top and blacks at the bottom. I'm pretty sure that the brozne chicks giving Doug a hard-on weren't squat fat Indians with sagging jungle tits, but largely European-descended women with a touch of color from an Indian great-grandfather and the sun, but the long legs and shapely face of a white woman.

It's also a third-world mess, with unbelievable rates of crime and slums that would make you shudder. Yes, sadly, this IS what the U.S. is headed for, thanks to open borders. Brazil is a shithole, and race-mixing is the reason.

The idea that 'our descendants' will all be brown is not borne out by present demographic trends. Intermarriage is still the very big exception. More likely, the losing races (like whites) will disappear of their own lack of will... through failure to marry and have children, and a simultaneous failure to organize politically and fight for their own space and direction of destiny.

Probably.

All races/societies throughout history self-destruct as survival takes a back seat to so-called intellectualism. It isn't a race-specific mindset.

Look you two jackasses, I said I won't discuss the issue and then you both bring me in as tho I was discussing it. For the information of both of you dimwits. the reason I won't discuss it is because it is just another form of racism. and we have had quite enough of that. and Gunny, I thought at least YOU had better sense.

well i thnks wes really good at singing and dancin,can kick yer lilly white butt and most any sport,can please your woman like ya all never could ,and black girls oooo man they can go allll night long

End Game Premiere: Opening Night
39 min - 17-Sep-07 - (9 ratings)
at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin Texas. Alex introduces the talk by discussing how eugenics programs are often run as part of black budget secret operations and how it's
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7836258861181929992

Look you two jackasses, I said I won't discuss the issue and then you both bring me in as tho I was discussing it. For the information of both of you dimwits. the reason I won't discuss it is because it is just another form of racism. and we have had quite enough of that. and Gunny, I thought at least YOU had better sense.

Discussing racism is a form of racism? That's just plain stupid, dude. You won't discuss it because you can't. Matter of fact, you don't discuss much of anything. You just drop your opinion in from left-field in the form of a one-liner and that's it.

well i thnks wes really good at singing and dancin,can kick yer lilly white butt and most any sport,can please your woman like ya all never could ,and black girls oooo man they can go allll night long

End Game Premiere: Opening Night
39 min - 17-Sep-07 - (9 ratings)
at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin Texas. Alex introduces the talk by discussing how eugenics programs are often run as part of black budget secret operations and how it's
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7836258861181929992

I gave you your very own subforum with no sharp edges on which you cannot hurt yourself. Feel free to keep your conspiracy crap there, huh?

Why is this thread in current events? Stupidity isn't current, its been around a long time, and the obvious bias and fancy tap dancing of the Cons looks silly. If Homosexuality can't be discussed here I suggest this be moved to Education/History or Global Topics, unless a new topic area is created. Some suggestions are 'Tribal Stupidity in the 21th Century,' 'Some of my best friends are Nyggars,' or maybe 'Whitey tap dancing made easy.'

"Some white people hate black people, and some white people love black people, some black people hate white people, and some black people love white people. So you see it's not an issue of black and white, it's an issue of Lovers and Haters." Eden Ahbez

Discussing racism is a form of racism? That's just plain stupid, dude. You won't discuss it because you can't. Matter of fact, you don't discuss much of anything. You just drop your opinion in from left-field in the form of a one-liner and that's it.
No, but taking sides in racism disputes is. and it doesn't matter which side you are on.

Gunny that last is a lie and you know it. when there is something to discuss that merits more than a one liner, I am always happy to oblige. Just because I disagree, does't make you right.

It's a generalization. There are black people who are smart and dumb, just like any other race of people.

I'd have to say the publication that allowed this through their presses was pretty stupid though.

Just a message to the conservatives reading this thread: the "anti-racists" here are, I am afraid, pig-ignorant. A freshman psychology major could put up a better argument for their side. It's actually astonishing to read their posts.

However, just because of that, do not think that the case against the race-and-IQ link is so utterly vacuous as it has been presented here. (No presentation at all in fact, just Politically Correct liberal emoting.)

There actually are some arguments worth considering, claiming that the great Black/white disparity in IQ is all due to environment.

So we need not take a position on what is actually just a matter of scientific fact. The research continues, and will confirm or disconfirm our fears/hopes in due course.

I dont understand the need to prove superiority, or the need to promote racial pride. Big deal, you know what race you are, you get a cookie.

This is too all races, quit gloating, your not special.

Just a message to the conservatives reading this thread: the "anti-racists" here are, I am afraid, pig-ignorant. A freshman psychology major could put up a better argument for their side. It's actually astonishing to read their posts.

However, just because of that, do not think that the case against the race-and-IQ link is so utterly vacuous as it has been presented here. (No presentation at all in fact, just Politically Correct liberal emoting.)

There actually are some arguments worth considering, claiming that the great Black/white disparity in IQ is all due to environment.

So we need not take a position on what is actually just a matter of scientific fact. The research continues, and will confirm or disconfirm our fears/hopes in due course.

Why is this thread in current events? Stupidity isn't current, its been around a long time, and the obvious bias and fancy tap dancing of the Cons looks silly. If Homosexuality can't be discussed here I suggest this be moved to Education/History or Global Topics, unless a new topic area is created. Some suggestions are 'Tribal Stupidity in the 21th Century,' 'Some of my best friends are Nyggars,' or maybe 'Whitey tap dancing made easy.'

"Some white people hate black people, and some white people love black people, some black people hate white people, and some black people love white people. So you see it's not an issue of black and white, it's an issue of Lovers and Haters." Eden Ahbez

Conservatives trying to discuss the issue of race/racism is tap dancing and looks silly, huh? So what do you call being so ignorant to the topic that all you can do is cry "racism" as if that alone dismisses any and all arguments on the topic?

It's called willful blindness because you're so terririfed of being labelled a racist you can't discuss the issue.

You will NEVER fix a problem if you're too scared to even identify it.

And please clarify ... are you calling ME a racist?

btw ... the issue of racism has been an ongoing current event since the 1950s, mostly because no one wants to address the issue honestly.

No, but taking sides in racism disputes is. and it doesn't matter which side you are on.

Gunny that last is a lie and you know it. when there is something to discuss that merits more than a one liner, I am always happy to oblige. Just because I disagree, does't make you right.

I don't recall any requirement to choose a side in order to discuss the issue.

If you feel so righteous about not discussing the issue then why bother posting in the thread at all? There's absolutely NO point to it, and I AM right about THAT.

Forum List

Back