Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites

Black Americans are more racist than white today.
A black man can walk into a white night club and even leave with a white woman if she chooses, with little fuss from the whites.

A white man in most cities cannot even enter a black club without being confronted with violence. And they'll tell you straight up with no hesitation that white people are not wanted in their club.

Another example is the widespread culture of black America today to avoid anything and everything that might in any way resemble the behavior of the white man. There are so many cliches in the black language for imitating the white man, the threat of ridicule alone intimidates any dissenter. They have carried this so far as to include schooling as a "white" thing. I consider it one of the greatest failures of leadership in the black community that neither Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or any other current leader has not tried to warn of the lunacy of this anti-white culture.

As for Obama, I give him high marks for breaking with Jackson, Sharpton, et. al. but since he did not leave his church, or condemn his pastor until it became news, I doubt the sincerety of his scorn, and believe he harbors much resentment against white people himself.

you must not go out much. it's actually quite common now to see a white guy or a white girl up in a black club and no one is going to use violence against them. even in the hood now you see whites and black intermingling now. and a black man having a white girlfriend is generally no problem (of course you'll find some resentment especially for some black women who feel like he may be a traitor for dating a white). i even have family members married to white people and no one has a problem with it.

you must not go out much. it's actually quite common now to see a white guy or a white girl up in a black club and no one is going to use violence against them. even in the hood now you see whites and black intermingling now. and a black man having a white girlfriend is generally no problem (of course you'll find some resentment especially for some black women who feel like he may be a traitor for dating a white). i even have family members married to white people and no one has a problem with it.

I live in a city where blacks were once only allowed to sit at the back of the bus and enter restaurants through the side or back door. We have come a long way since then. There's practically not a street in our city that you don't see blacks, whites and other ethnic groups mingling. Times are a changing for the better and its about time.

I live in a city where blacks were once only allowed to sit at the back of the bus and enter restaurants through the side or back door. We have come a long way since then. There's practically not a street in our city that you don't see blacks, whites and other ethnic groups mingling. Times are a changing for the better and its about time.

In the Seattle area the whole black v white issue is almost gone, save the few idiots who keep bringing it up.

By far, most hate crimes are perpetrated against black people.

FBI Hate Crimes Statistics, 2006

Racially motivated crimes:

# 66.4 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.

# 21.0 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.

# 4.8 percent were victims of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.

# 1.5 percent were victims of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.

Victims--Hate Crime Statistics, 2006
the problem with these stats is that the police "generaly" do not prosecute blacks and hispanics as RACE CRIMES against whites. You will have a huge disparity between them.

A white is many times more likely to be hit with a "hate crime" than a minority.

I can think of one instance off the top of my head where 3 white girls were beat unconscious by 14-20 blacks, not only were none of them charged with hate crimes but they got a little more than a slap on the wrist. these girls were hospitalized with "SEVERE" facial and head injuries.

I can find as many instances as you would like but the fact remains that whites are charged with hate crimes at a MUCH higher rate than minorites even though the white on black, or white on hispanic crimes are far less than the black on white, hispanic on white......

I am by no means a racist I just live in the real world and understant that there is a double standard of justice in the US.....

here is a little more info

A subsequent United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed for which the identity of the offender could be determined, 52.1% of the offenders were Black, 45.9% were White, and 2% were Other Races.
Let me get this straight blacks make up ~15% of the population yet commit 52% of the murders in the US. You can not have them commiting that number of murders without it crossing the racial line now can you.

Last edited:
Black people in America, are just displaying symptoms, of to much exposure to racism, in a
very covertly and overtly racist society.If Blacks appear to be more racists than whites,
it is a result of over three hundred years of violent racism that they were subjected to by
White Americans. It is mostly a Psychological response to evils of White America.

Oh yes, sad but true.

Boston, Massachusetts is a great city but it has a very disturbing (for lack of a better term) history when it comes with Racism.

I could go into details if you like but trust me, it's improved a bit over the years but still bad.
I am from the South, but moved to Boston a couple of years ago.

In the south most people are Not racist. And the ones that are, will let you know it right away.

Here in Boston the racism is very subtle and runs very deep.

When I moved here I assumed that because it is an extremely liberal place. Racism would be non existent.
Boy, was I mistaken

Forum List

Back