Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites

yojimbo

Rookie
Aug 21, 2008
Black Americans are more racist than white today.
A black man can walk into a white night club and even leave with a white woman if she chooses, with little fuss from the whites.

A white man in most cities cannot even enter a black club without being confronted with violence. And they'll tell you straight up with no hesitation that white people are not wanted in their club.

Another example is the widespread culture of black America today to avoid anything and everything that might in any way resemble the behavior of the white man. There are so many cliches in the black language for imitating the white man, the threat of ridicule alone intimidates any dissenter. They have carried this so far as to include schooling as a "white" thing. I consider it one of the greatest failures of leadership in the black community that neither Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or any other current leader has not tried to warn of the lunacy of this anti-white culture.

As for Obama, I give him high marks for breaking with Jackson, Sharpton, et. al. but since he did not leave his church, or condemn his pastor until it became news, I doubt the sincerety of his scorn, and believe he harbors much resentment against white people himself.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
i don't think black people are more racist then white or white people are more racist then black people. i do think though that it is socially acceptable in this country for black people to do racist.

a black man attends a black liberation theology supporting church for 20 years, no problem, run the equal opportunity campaign. a white man attends a church supporting the kkk for 20 days, don't waste your money, your campaign will never make it off the ground.

i don't think black people are more racist then white or white people are more racist then black people. i do think though that it is socially acceptable in this country for black people to do racist.

a black man attends a black liberation theology supporting church for 20 years, no problem, run the equal opportunity campaign. a white man attends a church supporting the kkk for 20 days, don't waste your money, your campaign will never make it off the ground.

You talking about Robert Byrd? Senator Robert Byrd, grand oppaapa for the KKK you know the Democrat?

yes, I'm quite sure Obama hates his white grandparents :doubt:

I'd say the black community has a basis for their feelings of mistrust and hostility towards whites in this country. However, I find that most, if not all, are pretty nice and actually I find that my black friends are much more loyal and trustworthy than my white friends.

It's pretty disingenuous to pretend that blacks in this country don't have a reason for feeling the way they do. It hasn't been that long since they were lynched for even daring to look at a white woman and hell in some states they still run that risk.

A black man can walk into a white night club and even leave with a white woman if she chooses, with little fuss from the whites. A white man in most cities cannot even enter a black club without being confronted with violence. And they'll tell you straight up with no hesitation that white people are not wanted in their club.

What the hell are you smoking?

I've had black girlfriends and gone to clubs and pool halls where I was the only white person. I never had any problems.

Last edited:
GA, LA, Mississippi, you know, those good ole boy states. Do you need the statistics on racial crimes willow?

Granted it's in the more rural areas but it still exists.

yes, I'd like a link to the latest lynching in any of these state. Please.

By far, most hate crimes are perpetrated against black people.

FBI Hate Crimes Statistics, 2006

Racially motivated crimes:

# 66.4 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.

# 21.0 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.

# 4.8 percent were victims of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.

# 1.5 percent were victims of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.

Victims--Hate Crime Statistics, 2006

I'm not saying hate crimes don't exist? Lynching? Not so much. I am not a black individual but I think if I were I would prefer the United State to say Rawanda or Darfur.

rhode island, alberta and chihuahua.
but not in that order.

I know that was a joke but some of us here (least me anyway) are from RI.

It's not racist from what I've seen in schools, outside of schools,etc.

If your looking for the nearest somewhat racist city, it'd be Boston though.

Last edited:
95% are voting for Barack Obama?

90% of blacks routinely vote for Democratic candidates, black or white.

Here's a hint: If you want more of the black vote, republicans should stop talking about them like they're children, or worse, subhuman.

And republicans should stop defending the flying of confederate flags over southern State capitol buildings.

Blacks tend to take note of shit like that.

How many jewish votes do you think the GOP would get, if republicans routinely defended and displayed the swastika?

I know that was a joke but some of us here (least me anyway) are from RI.

It's not racist from what I've seen in schools, outside of schools,etc.

If your looking for the nearest somewhat racist city, it'd be Boston though.

Boston?

90% of blacks routinely vote for Democratic candidates, black or white.

Here's a hint: If you want more of the black vote, republicans should stop talking about them like they're children, or worse, subhuman.

And republicans should stop defending the flying of confederate flags over southern State capitol buildings.

Blacks tend to take note of shit like that.

How many jewish votes do you think the GOP would get, if republicans routinely defended and displayed the swastika?

Probably about 5%.

You'll still always find people willing to sell out their own race by insulting them personally for money and fame.

I agree with you though Red Dawn.

yes, I'd like a link to the latest lynching in any of these state. Please.

Lynched metophorically speaking willow.. I'm not sure they actually STILL hang them from trees... now I think they just beat them to death or maybe chain them behind their trucks and drag them until they die

CNN - 3 whites indicted in dragging death of black man in Texas - July 6, 1998

why must you insist on turning everything into a pissing contest. Are you denying that racism exists in rural areas of this country even today? are you denying that there are white people who would just as soon shoot a black person as have them walk down the street next to them?

This country was founded and built on the white man's suppression of minorities, blacks in particular. That is deep seeded even generations later.

Oh yes, sad but true.

Boston, Massachusetts is a great city but it has a very disturbing (for lack of a better term) history when it comes with Racism.

I could go into details if you like but trust me, it's improved a bit over the years but still bad.

This country was founded and built on the white man's suppression of minorities, blacks in particular. That is deep seeded even generations later.

since most that post was filled with garbage and dwelling on the past we will move on from those comments.

it was wrong for us to build this country on white suppression, so why is it okay to support black suppression(any vote for obama)?

Forum List

Back