Blacks are jealous

bignasty

Rookie
Oct 29, 2011
First of all, i am not racist. I do however dislike most African Americans because they are jealous of Caucasians and the success they have in this country. I understand that a lot of AA's (African Americans) are born into poverty, that does not mean they have to be lazy and be satisfied with being really poor their whole life. The main difference between AA's and whites is that whites simply work harder. I sincerely believe that if AA's put more effort into their lives, there would be no racism in the United States. The only reason that white people are racist against AA's is because AA's are disrespectful to us, which is out of jealousy. When an AA sees a happy white family in a nice car (that is paid off) and nice cloths (that were paid for) they get jealous. Whether it is consciously or unconsciously, they get jealous. This jealousy turns into AA's not treating whites very nice at all. I also believe that this is the reason that AA's act like white people owe them something, we don't owe AA's anything, we were here first. To solve this solution, AA's need to start being more productive and make some more money. Once you people start making more money, you wont have to be jealous of us anymore. As a country, i feel like we are so close to getting along and not having anymore racism. It was my birthday last week, and i didn't make a wish, so i am going to use it now. I wish that every AA that reads this post will share it with their family (if not broken) and take it upon themselves to permanently end racism. I know they say if you tell what your wish is it won’t come true, but I'm hoping this will be an exception since it is for a good cause. Thank you for listening, and please pass along the word!

i agree 100% with your post. Blacks just like to claim they are being held down by the white man when they are actually just too lazy to actually work for anything. Instead they choose to just sell drugs and murder people

Stop it, I can't breathe. You guys are killing me.

133879.gif

Are these your Halloween socks?

First of all, i am not racist. I do however dislike most African Americans because they are jealous of Caucasians and the success they have in this country. I understand that a lot of AA's (African Americans) are born into poverty, that does not mean they have to be lazy and be satisfied with being really poor their whole life. The main difference between AA's and whites is that whites simply work harder. I sincerely believe that if AA's put more effort into their lives, there would be no racism in the United States. The only reason that white people are racist against AA's is because AA's are disrespectful to us, which is out of jealousy. When an AA sees a happy white family in a nice car (that is paid off) and nice cloths (that were paid for) they get jealous. Whether it is consciously or unconsciously, they get jealous. This jealousy turns into AA's not treating whites very nice at all. I also believe that this is the reason that AA's act like white people owe them something, we don't owe AA's anything, we were here first. To solve this solution, AA's need to start being more productive and make some more money. Once you people start making more money, you wont have to be jealous of us anymore. As a country, i feel like we are so close to getting along and not having anymore racism. It was my birthday last week, and i didn't make a wish, so i am going to use it now. I wish that every AA that reads this post will share it with their family (if not broken) and take it upon themselves to permanently end racism. I know they say if you tell what your wish is it won’t come true, but I'm hoping this will be an exception since it is for a good cause. Thank you for listening, and please pass along the word!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jealous of what, acts like these below:

White Watch: Man Caught Performing Oral Sex On Female Dog

Of what, pasty skin and small dicks?

I'm sorry. Perhaps I should have treated the OP with the seriousness that it deserves. But then, maybe I did.

i agree 100% with your post. Blacks just like to claim they are being held down by the white man when they are actually just too lazy to actually work for anything. Instead they choose to just sell drugs and murder people

Blacks ARE being held down, in vast numbers, by entitlement programs. As are Native Americans, as are millions of whites.

When you open a post with "I'm not a racist...." and follow it with a racist rant, you just look like a coward....

and a racist.

And you are - both.

Idiot.

Jealous of what, acts like these below:

White Watch: Man Caught Performing Oral Sex On Female Dog

Yet another failure from you, Charlie. Instead of posting some racist bullshit, why don't you just use your intellect and challenge the racist?

Pity. Time and again you choose the 'Mommy, he did it too' bullshit option instead of challenging the stupid.

Pathetic.

A short time ago the American Black People were slaves and now a Black POTUS.

Blacks are jealous?

I tend to disagree.

Forum List

Back