blacks are dying off from stds !!

whats wrong man too many Blacks live in your neighborhood.Whoa thats right Blacks dont live in trailer parks.

Is it killing more black people than black people killing black people?
yes !! stds rank #1 and blacks getting \killed by other blacks ranks second in cause of death !! but since they contrct the stds from other blacks what the difference ???

Well I dont believe you.More whites have AIDS then Blacks there's an epidemic in Tenn.,Boston,San Franand a lot of other cities.But yiddy wont mention them.Since the dummy in the WH has given permission for these fags to now get married there will be more cases of AIDS.

Well I dont believe you.More whites have AIDS then Blacks there's an epidemic in Tenn.,Boston,San Franand a lot of other cities.But yiddy wont mention them.Since the dummy in the WH has given permission for these fags to now get married there will be more cases of AIDS.

Do you have anything other than "I don't believe you" to counter his statistics?

Created by white men in a lab in the US. Like the white man giving native amerians blankets with the small pox virus that wiped out entire tribes. Killed my great grand parents and let 8 children orphans. What are the planning next to infect who next? There is a history of white men creating virus to experiment on blacks. Like TB and Syphilis virus given to black men for experiment. And US do not have anything to be ashamed of and TO APOLOGIZE FOR?:cuckoo:
And I could go on for pages, but....I think you know where I am going. Santorum said we should apologize for Afghanistan. And the murder of million of unborn children.

Last edited:

Created by white men in a lab in the US. Like the white man giving native amerians blankets with the small pox virus that wiped out entire tribes. Killed my great grand parents and let 8 children orphans. What are the planning next to infect who next? There is a history of white men creating virus to experiment on blacks. Like TB and Syphilis virus given to black men for experiment. And US do not have anything to be ashamed of and TO APOLOGIZE FOR?:cuckoo:
And I could go on for pages, but....I think you know where I am going. Santorum said we should apologize for Afghanistan. And the murder of million of unborn children.
bullshit !! if whites wanted to get rid of blacks we could do it in a matter of months !!! aids came from Africa !!! ...how many stds have you contracted slut ??

Very sad.

What a shame there is still so much hate for people of color that Rs will do anything to keep health care from them.

Forum List

Back