Blacks and whites don't know each other well ... at all.

The devide, which doesn't exist outside of small pockets of inner city populations, between black and white, male and female, heterosexual and gay, is solely a construct of the left. It doesn't occur in reality.

The Greatest Generation and the Boomers were the voters that kept voting pro-civil rights politicians into office thoughout the 50s and 60s and 70s, and 80s.

It is absurd to say they didn't do anything.

I didn't say they didn't do anything. I meant that they've gone as far as they can. Old people are notoriously bad at changing their minds. And let's face it; old white people may not want to oppress anyone by and large, but most sure aren't gonna be happy if their kid marries a black person. Whereas with millennials that aversion (though it still exists on a primitive level) has mostly evaporated.

I'm a Millennial, and I'm more racist than my parents.

Perhaps it's because I'm of a Polish heritage?

In Poland Millennials are more racist than their parents too.

I think Western Europeans are beyond bizarre.
These people went nuts with racism to extreme brutality.

Now, when we really need racism to combat the Western World's decline, Western Europeans have their heads up their butts, with anti-racism.

Now, when it becomes more, and more apparent that certain groups are inferior, when they still cause issues in spite of relative tolerance, Western Europeans have their heads up their butts, with anti-racism.

I don't really grasp, Western Europeans sometimes say Poles are dumb, I think Western Europeans are dumb.

No one really calls Polish people dumb anymore, in the United States at least. That joke has been dead for decades. Actually, the Polish are known for their work ethic more than anything. Unfortunately, many don't want to learn English for some reason, so they end up working crappy menial jobs that don't fit their level of education and talent.

As for racism, no. It's never a good thing. But criticizing bad ideas? That's what we should be doing. And if you're referring to Islam, which you seem to be hinting at, then there are a lot of bad ideas there to be criticized.

I've heard dumb Polak jokes, and cracks in recent years.
So, no it's not dead.

But, Western society will be dead, if we tolerate it.

Jokes are not laws or policy.

What evidence do you have of the current U.S having laws, or policies which hinders Blacks?

. So how exactly is it that the new white generation of today, is responsible for the racism of the past ? Seems to me that the blacks are the ones constantly dwelling in the past, where as the whites are trying as hard as they can to move ahead, and get beyond the chains of the past. You won't let them, why ???? What is your overall goal found in your accessing of the past in order to weaponize it or use it as a weapon against the new generation of whites not beholding to the past ? Is it seen as a way to exploit for easy gains or money maybe ? Is it in the hopes of someday paying the white race (on whole) back for their dastardly deeds ? Not being able to control your own race, has been found to pose a serious flaw in your agenda (if it is the case) that was being mentioned above. Time to move on don't you think ?

Well, I think this is a common way of looking at things. Not a very good one. You can't simply "move on". The ghosts of the past continue to haunt the present. You have to examine the way things are, identify problems, and then be willing to find solutions. Just saying, "Move on," is rather stupid. No offense.

There is no hope in the boomer generation. Maybe with millennials, though millennials have their own issues to sort out. Namely outrageous student loan debt and somewhat thin skins.

The Greatest Generation and the Boomers were the voters that kept voting pro-civil rights politicians into office thoughout the 50s and 60s and 70s, and 80s.

It is absurd to say they didn't do anything.

I didn't say they didn't do anything. I meant that they've gone as far as they can. Old people are notoriously bad at changing their minds. And let's face it; old white people may not want to oppress anyone by and large, but most sure aren't gonna be happy if their kid marries a black person. Whereas with millennials that aversion (though it still exists on a primitive level) has mostly evaporated.

I would say that it is a gain that young people seem to interact and get along better racially, however, millennials are the most selfish generation that I have ever seen. It's all about them and hedonism. That just look for what they can get out of something. Neither young blacks or whites have a healthy respect for history and how it explains the way things are.....and that ignorance to me is dangerous.

This is kind of off-topic, as I could talk about my generation all day as well (millennials). All I'll say is, student loan debt is HUGE. Like, probably the no.1 problem we have in our lives. It basically prevents us from growing up. How can you, when you're paying $1,200 a month in loans, $1,000 + on rent, $400 on car and insurance, and so on and so forth? How could you dream of raising a family with that kind of extra burdern, especially if you're only making 40 - 50k (which is where a lot of millennials are right now)? It's impossible. So instead you think, "Well, I can't actually afford to be a real adult. Might as well go to the bar and try to enjoy the little bit of money I get to keep." Or something of that nature.

I think boomers have no clue how truly fucked Millennials are by student loan debt, and how much that is going to come around and bite society in the ass in the near future. The schools are absolutely raping their students for every nickel and dime they can get. And they're kids. They don't know shit yet. Easy marks. It's disgusting.
. Not only students but workers have become categorised by corporations as being paid by skill level/job title only, and not to prosper along with their companies in percentage rates of profits as an incentive or bonus for going that extra mile. I think this all started in America when we went global, and became pitted against communist labor forces who spoiled the American business community, and made them think to themselves Hmmmm. It's been hell ever since.

Though they think they do.

Both are suspicious of the other. The media likes to make it seem like it's white peoples' fault, that we don't listen. But from everything I've read and heard, black folks seem to make plenty of assumptions about us as well, many of which are just downright ridiculous.

So here I am. While I can only represent myself, I do know a lot of white people, and I know how they act when black folks aren't around.. I know how we operate to the last little detail. At least, in the middle-upper middle class. Rich white people might as well be from a different planet than us, which is why it's so aggravating that we get lumped in with them.

Think you know white people, huh? Well ask your question, or state your supposition, and find out. I'll give you as straight an answer as I can, as long as it's not something lame like, "Why do you smell like wet dogs?" Dude; 1. I don't know, and 2. That's kinda rude.

Oh, ask me questions about sex and dating. I love those spicy ones.

The issue is about how whites in a certain segment of this society practice racism an how they created law and policy to deny people who were not white. I'm taking about whites recognizing the damage created by these laws and policies as well as the understanding of the current forms whites deny opportunities by skirting laws that are suppose to make such tactics illegal. We blacks know this happens so then this is not about thinking we know everything about whites, because it has been whites who have believed they know better what we want and need than we do.

Poor whites, middle class whites and rich whites are still practicing racism against non whites today. This white victimization crap needs to end and whites need to recognize what they have done to others in it's totality instead of always trying to build strawmen or argue using false equivalences.

And whits still fo it now.

Trouble with this line of thought is, most whites don't believe they've ever "done anything". And they haven't, for the most part. They may benefit from a past that has favored them, but are they actively going out and harming non-white people, specifically because they aren't white? Probably not. So when you say things like that, understandably they're going to bristle at the accusation. What are they supposed to do? Take the advantages they have and throw them away? That's foolishness. Why would you do that to yourself? Just to prove to everyone how noble you are? Come on. You'd laugh at such a person.

When it comes to laws, we have very little to do with them, and paid almost 0 attention to politics until this 2016 election between two circus clowns.

Republicans don't make it difficult for minorities to vote because they hate brown-skinned people; they do it because brown-skinned people don't like them, and don't vote for them. Their old playbook (from before the Trump era) was all about getting Hispanics on board the republican train. They would probably love to get more black people on board. But the democrats have that bloc on lock, for some reason, despite decades of urban poverty that disproportionately affected black folks. And I say all this as someone who doesn't like the republicans any more than he likes democrats. They're equally repugnant in their own special ways.

But the real reason republicans don't talk about black people specifically is because they think black people have no interest in their party and never will. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Sorry but I just cannot accept that excuse. If you are unjustly being given advantages that harm others and do nothing then you are doing harm to the others. So whites can get as mad as they want, but when whites gather around in places like this talking about how blacks don't work and how blacks are the ones waiting for handouts when they are the ones getting them, they need to shut up.

Republicans are racists. I live in a republican state. I think I can say that. Urban poverty is not just on democrats. Stop trying to push that bull shit lie. We vote democrat because of the racism in the republican party. Most of these people in his section posting are republicans, yet they tell us how the republican party is not a racist party. C'mon man do you whites really think we are that stupid that we see what's going on but that you can tell us anything and we are so dumb that we will believe it? Blacks used to be faithful members of that party, but they turned to favoring the southern white racists that left the democratic party.This is the same mistake the democratic party is about to make as hey now ardently pursue the white "working class" voters which will create a third party because backs are going to leave the democratic party too.

I'm a Millennial, and I'm more racist than my parents.

Perhaps it's because I'm of a Polish heritage?

In Poland Millennials are more racist than their parents too.

I think Western Europeans are beyond bizarre.
These people went nuts with racism to extreme brutality.

Now, when we really need racism to combat the Western World's decline, Western Europeans have their heads up their butts, with anti-racism.

Now, when it becomes more, and more apparent that certain groups are inferior, when they still cause issues in spite of relative tolerance, Western Europeans have their heads up their butts, with anti-racism.

I don't really grasp, Western Europeans sometimes say Poles are dumb, I think Western Europeans are dumb.

No one really calls Polish people dumb anymore, in the United States at least. That joke has been dead for decades. Actually, the Polish are known for their work ethic more than anything. Unfortunately, many don't want to learn English for some reason, so they end up working crappy menial jobs that don't fit their level of education and talent.

As for racism, no. It's never a good thing. But criticizing bad ideas? That's what we should be doing. And if you're referring to Islam, which you seem to be hinting at, then there are a lot of bad ideas there to be criticized.

I've heard dumb Polak jokes, and cracks in recent years.
So, no it's not dead.

But, Western society will be dead, if we tolerate it.

Jokes are not laws or policy.

What evidence do you have of the current U.S having laws, or policies which hinders Blacks?

What evidence do you have that there aren't any?

Bull shit.

I treat all people as individuals. I assess them as individuals and I find good people and I find assholes. There are white people I don't know and black people I do know.

Color does not matter.
fact of the matter is, black folks get the shit end of the stick almost every time,

Why is that?

Is it because Whitey's still oppressing them?
or
Because Blackie is too likely to leave his family behind in poverty, and not value education, or wise investments?

Bull shit.

I treat all people as individuals. I assess them as individuals and I find good people and I find assholes. There are white people I don't know and black people I do know.

Color does not matter.
fact of the matter is, black folks get the shit end of the stick almost every time,

Why is that?

or
Because Blackie is too likely to leave his family behind in poverty, and not value education, or wise investments?

Yep it is because whitey still practices racism.

Both are suspicious of the other. The media likes to make it seem like it's white peoples' fault, that we don't listen. But from everything I've read and heard, black folks seem to make plenty of assumptions about us as well, many of which are just downright ridiculous.

So here I am. While I can only represent myself, I do know a lot of white people, and I know how they act when black folks aren't around.. I know how we operate to the last little detail. At least, in the middle-upper middle class. Rich white people might as well be from a different planet than us, which is why it's so aggravating that we get lumped in with them.

Think you know white people, huh? Well ask your question, or state your supposition, and find out. I'll give you as straight an answer as I can, as long as it's not something lame like, "Why do you smell like wet dogs?" Dude; 1. I don't know, and 2. That's kinda rude.

The issue is about how whites in a certain segment of this society practice racism an how they created law and policy to deny people who were not white. I'm taking about whites recognizing the damage created by these laws and policies as well as the understanding of the current forms whites deny opportunities by skirting laws that are suppose to make such tactics illegal. We blacks know this happens so then this is not about thinking we know everything about whites, because it has been whites who have believed they know better what we want and need than we do.

Poor whites, middle class whites and rich whites are still practicing racism against non whites today. This white victimization crap needs to end and whites need to recognize what they have done to others in it's totality instead of always trying to build strawmen or argue using false equivalences.

Trouble with this line of thought is, most whites don't believe they've ever "done anything". And they haven't, for the most part. They may benefit from a past that has favored them, but are they actively going out and harming non-white people, specifically because they aren't white? Probably not. So when you say things like that, understandably they're going to bristle at the accusation. What are they supposed to do? Take the advantages they have and throw them away? That's foolishness. Why would you do that to yourself? Just to prove to everyone how noble you are? Come on. You'd laugh at such a person.

When it comes to laws, we have very little to do with them, and paid almost 0 attention to politics until this 2016 election between two circus clowns.

Republicans don't make it difficult for minorities to vote because they hate brown-skinned people; they do it because brown-skinned people don't like them, and don't vote for them. Their old playbook (from before the Trump era) was all about getting Hispanics on board the republican train. They would probably love to get more black people on board. But the democrats have that bloc on lock, for some reason, despite decades of urban poverty that disproportionately affected black folks. And I say all this as someone who doesn't like the republicans any more than he likes democrats. They're equally repugnant in their own special ways.

But the real reason republicans don't talk about black people specifically is because they think black people have no interest in their party and never will. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Republicans are racists.

Quite a few Republicans on this very site, are not just anti-Racist, but extremely anti-Racist.
(Unotare, and Divine Wind come to mind)

The devide, which doesn't exist outside of small pockets of inner city populations, between black and white, male and female, heterosexual and gay, is solely a construct of the left. It doesn't occur in reality.

The divide exists everywhere and it's not a construct of just the left.

Republicans are racists.

Quite a few Republicans on this very site, are not just anti-Racist, but extremely anti-Racist.

You call those people anti racist? :bsflag:

Then again you are a stormfront trooper.

Bull shit.

Color does not matter.

Why is that?

or

Yep it is because whitey still practices racism.

Hardly, actually there's plenty of evidence supporting quite the opposite.

Like why do Blacks with lower SAT scores get accepted to college more often than Whites, or especially Asians with the same SAT scores?

There's Affirmative Action, the Minority Business Development Agency, or Black History Month.

Republicans are racists.

You call those people anti racist? :bsflag:

Then again you are a stormfront trooper.

You obviously consider anyone who doesn't kiss your butt, as a racist.

I think you aren't a victim of racism, so much as you use racism as a tool of advantage.

Why would I want to be around people I'm not comfortable with?
I just ignore them as much as I can.

The divide exists everywhere and it's not a construct of just the left.

Blacks being inferior, and Chinese being superior exists everywhere.

Bull shit.

Color does not matter.

Color doesn't matter? Please. It always matters, for pretty much everything. And, fact of the matter is, black folks get the shit end of the stick almost every time, and even when they have a supposedly "good" stereotype about them, like black men being gods of the bedroom, it's also a double-edged sword that degrades everyone around it.

To say color doesn't matter is quite laughable, I'm afraid.
. Good grief... Don't agree with you here, as you are just stereotyping people, and therefore falling into the trap.

Bull shit.

Color does not matter.

Color doesn't matter? Please. It always matters, for pretty much everything. And, fact of the matter is, black folks get the shit end of the stick almost every time, and even when they have a supposedly "good" stereotype about them, like black men being gods of the bedroom, it's also a double-edged sword that degrades everyone around it.

No, color does not matter to me, not at all.

Maybe you didn't do the smart thing and read my post before replying, maybe you have a reading disability, or, more likely, you are a racist asshole.

Okay m8. Whatever you wanna believe.

Though, the way you wrote out your message, it comes off as "I don't see color" and THEN "color doesn't matter", as though they were not directly connected. That's how people are going to read that, FYI. And also, I find the idea that skin color means nothing to you a bit absurd, considering we are biologically programmed to flock toward people who look like us, as documented countless times. Our bodies are literally prejudiced. So, yeah, kind of hard to believe.

Republicans are racists.

you are a stormfront trooper.

If you follow my comments on Stormfront I clearly spent much of my time there combating Nazi propaganda there.

Those users there are often hardly race realists, more like Nazi jerks.

Bull shit.

Color does not matter.

. Good grief... Don't agree with you here, as you are just stereotyping people, and therefore falling into the trap.

How am I stereotyping? Blacks, on average, fare worse than whites and Asians on many metrics. That's not stereotyping; those are numbers. And then I talked about a stereotype very briefly.

Part of the problem is that people have fits of moral outrage over facts and figures. It's not the researcher's fault the numbers tell the story they do. If we deny the validity of statistics, which are flawed but the best we currently have, then we have no ground to stand on when it comes to these sorts of discussions.

Bull shit.

Color does not matter.

How am I stereotyping? Blacks, on average, fare worse than whites and Asians on many metrics. That's not stereotyping; those are numbers. And then I talked about a stereotype very briefly.

Part of the problem is that people have fits of moral outrage over facts and figures. It's not the researcher's fault the numbers tell the story they do. If we deny the validity of statistics, which are flawed but the best we currently have, then we have no ground to stand on when it comes to these sorts of discussions.

There's a major issue with this, according to the Pew Poll, Blacks were viewed with more favorable ratings than Asians were.

2009-communism-42.png

Forum List

Back