Blacks Against Obama’ Interrupt Campaign Rally

thanks for the video -Cp

first can I say, FUCK that's a BIG ASS CROWD!!

second, Obama handled it gracefully and respectfully and so did his people. I didn't see anyone being manhandled as they left. They left peacefully it seems.

Third some of those signs were disturbing.... a black person holding up a sign that says KKK on it? and Obama is for Gay Marriage? Seems like someone is confused...

and finally, it's nice that Obama opens up his rallys to everyone, allowing protestors the opportunity to be heard...unlike McCain who holds "invitation only" rallys....

thanks for the video -Cp

first can I say, FUCK that's a BIG ASS CROWD!!

second, Obama handled it gracefully and respectfully and so did his people. I didn't see anyone being manhandled as they left. They left peacefully it seems.

Third some of those signs were disturbing.... a black person holding up a sign that says KKK on it? and Obama is for Gay Marriage? Seems like someone is confused...

and finally, it's nice that Obama opens up his rallys to everyone, allowing protestors the opportunity to be heard...unlike McCain who holds "invitation only" rallys....

But Obama is for gay marriage...

Damn, did we just see a new African American conservative movement.

As for gays and marriage.

“Let them get married so they can be miserable like all the rest of us.”

Last edited:
But Obama is for gay marriage...

umm no he's not...

he believes marriage is a between a man and a woman...he believes in civil unions where gay couples are allowed the same rights and benefits under the law that a married couple would have....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZPxCotpqLQ]YouTube - NBC: Meet the Press - Barack Obama on Marriage Equality[/ame]

Obama is neither for nor against anything. He has this gift of convincing people on both sides of an issue that he's on their side, and everyone is fucking stupid enough to believe him.

Obama is neither for nor against anything. He has this gift of convincing people on both sides of an issue that he's on their side, and everyone is fucking stupid enough to believe him.

I think that's why people call him a centrist isn't it?

The mission statement for The Centrist Party, taken from their web site, is:

"To achieve common sense solutions that have at their heart, a tone of balance and fairness.

I'm believe it's called balance because he sees both sides of the situation and tries to work out a compromise that works for EVERYONE not just one side.

If he is for nothing then why have we been debating his planned new policies on this messageboard . Another intelligent statement from the angry Jsanders.

I'm believe it's called balance because he sees both sides of the situation and tries to work out a compromise that works for EVERYONE not just one side.

Sometimes, there's no common ground, especially on issues like gay marriage and abortion.

Sorry to burst yer bubble:

Voted NO on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. (Jun 2006)
Barack Obama on the Issues

umm why do we need to AMEND THE CONSTITUTION about something that should be left up to the states?

Marriage isn't a constitutional issue...Obama was a constitutional law professor, he knows the constitution probably better than the majority of those in Congress...

Sometimes, there's no common ground, especially on issues like gay marriage and abortion.

and that is why you are a fucked up individual js...

you think you have the right to be the moral police of people whose lives will never intertwine with your own based on your OWN beliefs and opinions.

tell me again which party wants less government control again? yeah... that's what I thought...

Damn, Obama's one classy guy. I remember just two weeks ago when 2 women from code pink had the right wing in tears at the Confest.

:eusa_whistle:

You mean the protestors had the crowd at the convention upset like the protestors here had the crowd upset?

Yeah, McCain ignored the protestors at the convention, just as Obama did here. They both handled the situations with class.

Of course, your partisan-glazed eyes can't see that.

and that is why you are a fucked up individual js...

you think you have the right to be the moral police of people whose lives will never intertwine with your own based on your OWN beliefs and opinions.

tell me again which party wants less government control again? yeah... that's what I thought...

You tell me how you're supposed to have a law that is both for women's right to choose and against abortion. Tell me how we're supposed to legalize gay marriage and keep marriage between a man and a woman.

Do that, and I'll vote for Obama.

For the record, I support gay marriage. Marriage is a legal contract between two people, it is not a religious doctrine. Denying a contract to a person based on sexuality is illegal. And, I have nothing against gays. They are people, they deserve happiness and freedom just like the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Barack Obama on Families & Children
Click here for 10 full quotes on Families & Children OR other candidates on Families & Children OR background on Families & Children.

* Help families with paid sick days and better family leave. (Aug 2008)
* Parents provide guidance by turning off TV & video games. (Jul 2008)
* Teach both abstinence and contraception to teens. (Apr 2008)
* Expand flex-work & Family and Medical Leave Act. (Feb 2008)
* Parents should control what's coming over the airwaves. (Jan 2008)
* Restore dream of making children's lives better than parents. (Dec 2007)
* All kids should learn about sexual abuse. (Jul 2007)
* FactCheck: 'Sex Ed for Kindergarten' means 'age-appropriate'. (Jul 2007)
* Listening to evangelicals bridges major political fault line. (Oct 2006)
* Sponsored bill banning high lead levels in children's toys. (Nov 2005)

:cuckoo:

where is there even the SLIGHTEST fucking comment on gay marraige?

You mean the protestors had the crowd at the convention upset like the protestors here had the crowd upset?

Yeah, McCain ignored the protestors at the convention, just as Obama did here. They both handled the situations with class.

Of course, your partisan-glazed eyes can't see that.
I was talking about the cons on this message board. So much whining, it was a hoot. And now they're whining again. Somethings never change.

from your link

Opposes gay marriage; supports civil union & gay equality. (Oct 2006)

opposing a federal constitutional amendment WAS the right way to vote, this is NOT SOMETHING the Federal gvt has the power to be involved in, it should be up to each individual state....

Forum List

Back