Blacks' Abundance In Pro Sports: Affirmative Action ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe there is AA in the NFL. But whites have not been helped the most by AA. I do not see how you can possibly do a "study" to find out this shit. It is pure speculation.
You're being kind. I'd call it BULLSHIT.

Yes, they do. There are physiological differences between the races. Those differences give blacks an advantage. That explains the over abundance of blacks in sports.

The OP was not about winning or holding records. It was about the numbers of blacks at the highest levels of sports. My links explain that.
No they don't. The biologists have been proven WRONG, by hundreds of white athletes. You keep posting posts that have ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED & REFUTED. Weird.

Athletes achieving does not prove biologists wrong. The information in the links I provided does not guarantee superiority. It is an edge. To excel they still have to put in the work.

My links show an explanation for the numbers of blacks in sports. Which was the question asked in the OP.
FALSE! You don't HAVE a link that addresses the OP.

The OP asked if the reason there were so many black athletes in professional sports was due to AA. The links I posted show that blacks have an advantage naturally. It does not say, as you have argued, that they are automatically superior athletes.

The links show scientific evidence as to why there are more black athletes in professional sports.

You may not like the evidence, but that does not change the scientific facts.

And my links show more proof than anyone has shown in favor of AA being the reason there are so many blacks in pro sports.

Except the majorly of the Patriots were not white. Protectionist is suffering from dementia
The majority of the offense is white. The Super Bowl MVP is white. The coach is white. The whole special teams is white. Patriots are the whitest team in the NFL. Also the winningest.

You are a nutjob that should be locked up. You are insisting that the Patriots are a "white team".

*If you look at the entire roster, they are not.
*Their defense is predominately black.

*You are highlighting ONE superbowl victory out of SIX. If you look at the previous superbowl wins, the predominately "white dynasty" that you say exists, only exists in your mind.

You are FUCKING CRAZY.

The really sad part is that the OP did not ask about winning or about championships. It simply asked about numbers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
My links show an explanation for the numbers of blacks in sports. Which was the question asked in the OP.

The OP asked if the reason there were so many black athletes in professional sports was due to AA. The links I posted show that blacks have an advantage naturally. It does not say, as you have argued, that they are automatically superior athletes.

The links show scientific evidence as to why there are more black athletes in professional sports.

And my links show more proof than anyone has shown in favor of AA being the reason there are so many blacks in pro sports.

So, you believe in race and the idea that one race might have a natural genetic advantage over another?

So, you believe in race and the idea that one race might have a natural genetic advantage over another?

I believe there are physiological differences in the races. That is simple biology. If you are going to point out the people who say there are no differences in the races, I would refer you to the links I posted previously.

I also see that the advantages may be slight. But, like steroid use, gaining a small advantage can make a difference at the higher levels of sports.

• Thanks

I believe there are physiological differences in the races. That is simple biology. If you are going to point out the people who say there are no differences in the races, I would refer you to the links I posted previously.

I also see that the advantages may be slight. But, like steroid use, gaining a small advantage can make a difference at the higher levels of sports.

Have you ever suggested that as a possible reason for blacks to be underrepresented in some other field in similar debates?

So, you believe in race and the idea that one race might have a natural genetic advantage over another?[/QUOTE]

I also see that the advantages may be slight. But, like steroid use, gaining a small advantage can make a difference at the higher levels of sports.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever suggested that as a possible reason for blacks to be underrepresented in some other field in similar debates?[/QUOTE]

I have.

What specific advantage or disadvantage are you referring to?

What are you babbling about now? Most of what you "say" doesn't even make sense.

Everyone that is posting in this bullshit thread has for the most part disagreed with the premise that AA is the reason for the players in the NFL being predominately black. And the teams are owned by a nearly 100% group of ultra wealthy white males , most of whom were horn into old money and never even touched a football. So there is FAR from an UNEQUAL OUTCOME in the NFL that is "discriminatory" against white people.

Even some that are extreme rightwingers like you.

The biggest disparity that really should be questioned is that a predominately black player population is being coached by a nearly unanimous population of white head coaches.

Many of whom have never even played a single down of professional football.

There is no Affirmative Action in the NFL, in the players ranks.

Accept the facts, and please stop talking to me.
FALSE! As I've said 100 times to all the dishonest, boneheads in this thread, with the integrity of a warthog, AGAIN, there IS NO PREMISE for or against, a notion of AA being at fault for the overload of black players in the NFL, not proven to be superior to white players, and possibly even shown to be inferior.

The fact that posters in this thread are repeatedly making the claim that there is no AA in the NFL, without a shred of evidence to back them up, shows that all their claims are nothing but a bunch of idiotic, emotional outbursts, completely unrelated to the OP-topic question.

I also see that the advantages may be slight. But, like steroid use, gaining a small advantage can make a difference at the higher levels of sports.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever suggested that as a possible reason for blacks to be underrepresented in some other field in similar debates?[/QUOTE]

I have.

What specific advantage or disadvantage are you referring to?[/QUOTE]

The IQ gap.

How was your input received?

What are you babbling about now? Most of what you "say" doesn't even make sense.

Everyone that is posting in this bullshit thread has for the most part disagreed with the premise that AA is the reason for the players in the NFL being predominately black. And the teams are owned by a nearly 100% group of ultra wealthy white males , most of whom were horn into old money and never even touched a football. So there is FAR from an UNEQUAL OUTCOME in the NFL that is "discriminatory" against white people.

Even some that are extreme rightwingers like you.

The biggest disparity that really should be questioned is that a predominately black player population is being coached by a nearly unanimous population of white head coaches.

Many of whom have never even played a single down of professional football.

There is no Affirmative Action in the NFL, in the players ranks.

Accept the facts, and please stop talking to me.
FALSE! As I've said 100 times to all the dishonest, boneheads in this thread, with the integrity of a warthog, AGAIN, there IS NO PREMISE for or against, a notion of AA being at fault for the overload of black players in the NFL, not proven to be superior to white players, and possibly even shown to be inferior.

The fact that posters in this thread are repeatedly making the claim that there is no AA in the NFL, without a shred of evidence to back them up, shows that all their claims are nothing but a bunch of idiotic, emotional outbursts, completely unrelated to the OP-topic question.

The only idiotic outburst here are from you. So, once again, you claim that the Patriots are a "white team" and they have won 6 superbowls.

Were they a "white team" in ALL 6 wins"?

Answer that question or STFU.

I believe there are physiological differences in the races. That is simple biology. If you are going to point out the eople who say there are no differences in the races, I would refer you to the links I posted previously.

I have.

The IQ gap.

How was your input received?[/QUOTE]

Better than protectionist received my input here. Lol

I think there are other factors that come into play with IQ test scores. I recall seeing a study that compared the test scores of poor whites against more well-to-do whites and there being a substantial gap.

The question in sports is about putting in the work. The same would apply to intellect. But so few put in the work. Probably because the reward is often decades in the future.

• Thanks
The only idiotic outburst here are from you. So, once again, you claim that the Patriots are a "white team" and they have won 6 superbowls.

Were they a "white team" in ALL 6 wins"?

Answer that question or STFU.
Yes. But that is merely to show that any alleged racial superiority of blacks cannot be shown to be a reason for overabundance of blacks > thereby still leaving open the question regarding AA en mil novacientos ochenta y cinco, mil novacientos noventa y seis, dos mil y uno, dos mil y tres, dos mil y cuatro, dos mil y catorze, dos mil y dieciseis, dos mil y dieciocho, y dos mil y diecinueve.

? Comprende ?

I believe there are physiological differences in the races. That is simple biology. If you are going to point out the eople who say there are no differences in the races, I would refer you to the links I posted previously.

Have you ever suggested that as a possible reason for blacks to be underrepresented in some other field in similar debates?

I have.

The IQ gap.

How was your input received?[/QUOTE]

Better than protectionist received my input here. Lol

I think there are other factors that come into play with IQ test scores. I recall seeing a study that compared the test scores of poor whites against more well-to-do whites and there being a substantial gap.

The question in sports is about putting in the work. The same would apply to intellect. But so few put in the work. Probably because the reward is often decades in the future.[/QUOTE]

I've been an American high school student.

THe payoff in status is immediate and fucking huge. The payoff in scholarships is short term and fucking huge The possible payoff as a major league sports star is as real to white kids as to black.

It is not credible that whites are not motivated to do the work.

That is not the cause.

That there are physiological differences in the races is obvious. No one needs to be told that. Just looking at the faces of black and white people shows that. But as far as athletic performance, it is whites who have been shown to be superior, and therefore there is no justification based on athletic performance, for a numerical disparity in pro sports, that is far apart from the populations % of races.

So, this thread has progressed through almost 600 posts (far too long) with no one answering the OP question. It is time for the thread to end, as we are simply having repetitious posts wasting everyone's time and energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back