#BlackLivesMatter vandalized & destroys tribute to fallen officers & National Police Week

A group of intolerant people vandalized the Republican's display. I didn't see any evidence the vandalism was endorsed by any official BlackLivesMatter person or persons or representative. And over that blanket you throw the whole "left" into the mess - "Article has so much material about the intolerance and hatred on the left"
I hope people who think of themselves as lerrftist are not so afraid of free speech or alternate ideas that they have to stoop to such a low, to try to censure opposing beliefs. Those acts of intolerance only debase true left ideals.
. Go watch any Milo Yiannopoulos video on YouTube speaking on American campuses, especially the one with Triggleypuff and you'll see the fear brought about by free speech. This is the future of the Leftist democrat party.

A group of intolerant people vandalized the Republican's display. I didn't see any evidence the vandalism was endorsed by any official BlackLivesMatter person or persons or representative. And over that blanket you throw the whole "left" into the mess - "Article has so much material about the intolerance and hatred on the left"
I hope people who think of themselves as lerrftist are not so afraid of free speech or alternate ideas that they have to stoop to such a low, to try to censure opposing beliefs. Those acts of intolerance only debase true left ideals.
. Go watch any Milo Yiannopoulos video on YouTube speaking on American campuses, especially the one with Triggleypuff and you'll see the fear brought about by free speech. This is the future of the Leftist democrat party.

What the fuck is this "people who think of themselves as lerrftist"
Some clumsy attempt to negatively edit my post? I don't believe that's allowed unless it's acknowledged. Typical jagoff communication skills. I wouldn't even think of a complaint. I'll get right on that "Triggleypuff" suggestion though.

Leftists are the most radical constrictionists of free speech in Western Civilization history.

'Blue Lives Matter' display vandalized by BLM supporters at Dartmouth

Article has so much material about the intolerance and hatred on the left...you can just read for yourself.

Fuckin' thugs. Dr Martin Luther King's courageous work in Civil Rights and race relations is being reversed as more white people are finding we dont want these people living around us. White flight II is in full force, leaving the neighborhoods to feral animals and killing our major cities.

Not to worry, Obama is relocating section 8 to the burbs.

Forum List

Back