# BlackLivesMatter members actually wiping asses w US flag; Plan a massive flag burn on 9/11/151

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Nocturnus-Libertus-FYF-Supporter.jpg
Go to the website they are on. Here's a photo of those fine Americans. Must make our troops and police who swore an oath to the flag very proud:
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/08/Nocturnus-Libertus-FYF-Supporter.jpg

Their "Fuckyoflag" website outlines their massive 9/11 flag burn. US flag. British flag. Police uniforms. Burning em all on 9/11.

Patriots!!

It's free speech protected under the First Amendment. I've never been able to figure out why conservatives get so butt hurt anyway over the treatment of a piece of cloth made in China.

It's free speech protected under the First Amendment. I've never been able to figure out why conservatives get so butt hurt anyway over the treatment of a piece of cloth made in China.

1- Yes. It is free speech. Which is why military members and cops WON'T BE kicking their sorry asses for it.

2- No. You wouldn't understand. You've never taken an oath and never risked your life for that flag or on behalf of the people it represents. Getting choked out by jiujitsu white belts is the most danger you've encountered. So no..to you..I wouldn't think a piece of clothe or a patch or a little gold pin would mean much. To men and women who have had friends killed and taken an oath? Been shot or shot at over it? To them...these symbols matter. I suppose you also don't know why blacks and jews get upset over the image of the Confederate and nazi flags either then do you?

Yet, these assholes don't do a fucking thing to save black lives...93% of blacks are killed by other blacks. The few percent that are killed by cops most of the time are killed because of self defense. These idiots are making it worse for blacks.

I don't care what they do with any flag. But posting pictures of you taking a shit for all the world to see....Now that's classy. I hope they are using a silk or satin flag. I imagine the typical nylon flag is pretty hard on the bhole. #E.colioutbreakmatters#cdc

I don't care what they do with any flag. But posting pictures of you taking a shit for all the world to see....Now that's classy. I hope they are using a silk or satin flag. I imagine the typical nylon flag is pretty hard on the bhole. #E.colioutbreakmatters#cdc

Yeah....you think THAT is bad???? JUST WAIT until all cops have body cams and start putting it all online. And America sees the liberal population in its daily natural habitat.

In 10 years....liberals will be DEMANDING that all cops have NO BODY CAMS. I promise. Just watch.

So this is supposed to create enthusiasm for the BlackLivesMatter Movement? The Movement, BlacksShouldLeaveThisCountry will be stronger that BLM.

Kinda like the way liberals got butt hurt over that Confederate piece of cloth?

I agree with you. It was stupid and childish

Forum List

Back