Blackhawks just won third time in six years at home which means no sleep tonight

R

rdean

I own a house right across from Wrigley Field and the second the game was over the entire neighborhood erupted in a huge cheer. There are a lot of sports bars all around where I live. Huge bars with a lot of 60" TV screens decorating the walls all on that game. The street is packed. Hope I don't wake up to find all those white people rioted. They do that here when their team wins. There have been White Sox, the Bulls and the Blackhawks over the last 30 years. They start with booze, go out into the street. All the cars honking, Lots of fire works. People screaming at the top of their lungs. And it goes on until 4 in the morning.

I don't blame them. If I were 30 years younger, I would be out there too. Unless they start rioting. Then I would make a hasty exit, stage left.

Any of you guys have the same experience with winning sports teams?

Some of those White sports fans could be Democrats.

Did you consider that? :dunno:

You should. You might sleep better. :slap:
Some are I'm sure. But I suspect that in Chicago, most are GOP. In Chicago, the blacks, the Hispanics, the gays and the educated whites tend to be Democrat.

Some are I'm sure. But I suspect that in Chicago, most are GOP. In Chicago, the blacks, the Hispanics, the gays and the educated whites tend to be Democrat.
Most in Chicago are not GOP. That's why Chicago controls this entire "Blue" state. :slap:

IL-1.jpg

Drink on, dean...

purple.jpg

Most in Chicago are not GOP. That's why Chicago controls this entire "Blue" state. :slap:

IL-1.jpg

Drink on, dean...

purple.jpg
Sorry Mr. Dum Dum. The city is nearly half black and half white with a growing Hispanic community. Most blacks are Democrat because Republicans hate blacks. That's a given. Most Hispanics are Democrat because Republicans hate Hispanics, also a given. And I'm guessing that the majority of whites are Republican. But that's a guess. When Harold Washington won, his GOP opponent was a former mental patient and the race was close. That was the first time I realized Republicans will vote for a nut over a black.

IL-1.jpg

Drink on, dean...

purple.jpg
Sorry Mr. Dum Dum. The city is nearly half black and half white with a growing Hispanic community. Most blacks are Democrat because Republicans hate blacks. That's a given. Most Hispanics are Democrat because Republicans hate Hispanics, also a given. And I'm guessing that the majority of whites are Republican. But that's a guess. When Harold Washington won, his GOP opponent was a former mental patient and the race was close. That was the first time I realized Republicans will vote for a nut over a black.
You should run for office, you Black nut. :slap:

IL-1.jpg

Drink on, dean...

purple.jpg
Huh?

IL-1.jpg

Drink on, dean...

purple.jpg
Huh?
The, rdean. The. :fu:

IL-1.jpg

Drink on, dean...

purple.jpg
quit being a dumb ass Rderp, Chicago has not had a Republican Mayor since Big Bill almost a 100 years ago, those are white yuppie liberals you are hitching about and highly doubt your poor ass owns a home in Wrigleyville

Congrats to the Blackhawks. When it comes to the playoffs I root for the original 6 teams that I grew up watching, with Maple Leafs as my favorite, Boston mostly because of Bobby Orr would be choice #2. Montreal would be last of the 6.

Blackhawks define what a sports dynasty is.

Quick!......someone tell Huggy, so he knows the difference...........:lmao:..........

Forum List

Back