Blackhawk Justice In Iraq

Originally posted by Mustafa
The following site gives all a birds-eye-view of the justice meeted out to the Iraqi Republican Guard in a recent Blackhawk night attack against those who wish to convert all humanity to the religion of Allah. TURN ON YOUR SPEAKERS....

http://iraqijustice.homestead.com/Blackhawk.html

This wasn't "recent", it's been going around for about six months.

Other than rhetoric, none of which you've given any content, what exactly is the point of your post?

Originally posted by HGROKIT

This wasn't "recent", it's been going around for about six months.

Other than rhetoric, none of which you've given any content, what exactly is the point of your post?

What exactly is recent and what is old?

The content is that the 21st century Western superpower is fighting a 14th century religion. These 14th century warriors can only fight back with used weaponry created and invented by their enemies, is aging and insufficient technology against the most modern weapons so far known to mankind.

The Muslims are so certain of their god that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens without his will. They believe this fact with enough certainty that they are happy to die for their god.

This is true faith....

Now they are getting their just deserts in this video clip...

THAT IS MY POINT....

Originally posted by Mustafa
What exactly is recent and what is old?

The content is that the 21st century Western superpower is fighting a 14th century religion. These 14th century warriors can only fight back with used weaponry created and invented by their enemies, is aging and insufficient technology against the most modern weapons so far known to mankind.

The Muslims are so certain of their god that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens without his will. They believe this fact with enough certainty that they are happy to die for their god.

This is true faith....

Now they are getting their just deserts in this video clip...

THAT IS MY POINT....

so...if your point is that it is THEIR GODS will that they die, then I wholeheartedly agree with you!

Your assertation that their 14th century techniques and arms against a superior firepower proves nothing of their faith. It only proves the sadness of a mis-guided belief.

Recent IMO would be within a week or less.

uh?

What makes you think that's from a blackhawk?

Looks more like an Apache's mission.

fwiw, it's a violation of Geneva Conventions - laws of war, to engage personnel with rounds larger than .50. An 'apache' has a 20mm? Main gun?

Originally posted by -=d=-
uh?

What makes you think that's from a blackhawk?

Looks more like an Apache's mission.

fwiw, it's a violation of Geneva Conventions - laws of war, to engage personnel with rounds larger than .50. An 'apache' has a 20mm? Main gun?

Who is to say that they weren't attacking the "vehicles" and the "personnel" were collateral?

Who is to say that they weren't attacking the "vehicles" and the "personnel" were collateral?

It's pretty easy for me to see...when I was in, it was 'you can engage people's EQUIPMENT with the 25MM on the Bradley...not 'Them'.

My Bradley Commander's philosophy was "Okay then - we'll engage their Canteens....or their helment - that's 'equipment'"

:D

so...if your point is that it is THEIR GODS will that they die, then I wholeheartedly agree with you!

They have one god called Allah. He also promises that when you die in his service you get to go to a paradise in the sky. Life is not important to them, only the afterlife is of any import. Sound familiar?

Your assertation that their 14th century techniques and arms against a superior firepower proves nothing of their faith. It only proves the sadness of a mis-guided belief.

No it proves that they are reduced to using the military technology developed by their enemies. They can't win against the modern world with spears or machettes for that is from the time of their prophet. They have invented no modern weapons.

Recent IMO would be within a week or less.

In you humble opinon recent events are a week or less. How about one minute ago? Recently Abraham Lincoln was president of the US during the civil war but an old event is the cave dwellers of the Island we now called England.

It is all relative my friend.

Obviously they were watching for movement of Mujahadeen and methodically eliminating them. The Muslims hide to attack their enemy while the Blackhawk or Apache attacks from a place of stealth.

Same thing..

It's pretty easy for me to see...when I was in, it was 'you can engage people's EQUIPMENT with the 25MM on the Bradley...not 'Them'.

My Bradley Commander's philosophy was "Okay then - we'll engage their Canteens....or their helment - that's 'equipment'"

:D

Exactly

fwiw, it's a violation of Geneva Conventions - laws of war, to engage personnel with rounds larger than .50. An 'apache' has a 20mm? Main gun? [/B]

That, my graphically enhanced friend, is an urban myth. It is not against the Geneva convention to shoot at personnel with something bigger than a .50 cal. Otherwise, how could we use artillery?

Originally posted by gop_jeff
It is not against the Geneva convention to shoot at personnel with something bigger than a .50 cal.

Not to mention nukes.

I was wondering the same thing. I had not heard of such a restriction. We shot at personnel with 2.75 inch rockets in WW Viet Nam. In 1970 the AH-1 Cobra was fitted with a 20mm gun and we certainly shot at people with that.

I tried to find the mention of such a restriction of several Geneva Conventions sites, but came up dry. Admittedly, I scanned them pretty fast so I might have missed it.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Not to mention nukes.

I was wondering the same thing. I had not heard of such a restriction. We shot at personnel with 2.75 inch rockets in WW Viet Nam. In 1970 the AH-1 Cobra was fitted with a 20mm gun and we certainly shot at people with that.

I tried to find the mention of such a restriction of several Geneva Conventions sites, but came up dry. Admittedly, I scanned them pretty fast so I might have missed it.

Hmmm, the 20MM cannon on the Warthog. Nasty!

Forum List

Back