Blackface and sheets are now acceptable?

If President Trump had been found to have ordered white sheets online after listening to Rush Limbaugh's pitch on the radio for Boll and Branch, the libs would have him impeached no questions asked just for buying some bedding.

But a Hardcore Marxist like Ralph Northam or the late Robert C. Byrd actually WEARS the sheets and there is incontravertible evidence suddenly its considered to be just hunky-dory.

That's what the double standard of justice in this country is all about.

If President Trump had been found to have ordered white sheets online after listening to Rush Limbaugh's pitch on the radio for Boll and Branch, the libs would have him impeached no questions asked just for buying some bedding.

But a Hardcore Marxist like Ralph Northam or the late Robert C. Byrd actually WEARS the sheets and there is incontravertible evidence suddenly its considered to be just hunky-dory.

That's what the double standard of justice in this country is all about.

It makes is painfully obvious that all their manufactured outrages, are all just hyped up bullshit created out of nothing to be used as a partisan weapon.

AND it makes it obvious that when they call us all these vile names, that they KNOW that they are just being lying pieces of shit.

And they blame US for "coursening the debate"?

upload_2019-6-12_7-58-14.jpeg

He's probably gone after this term.

But hey, if you republicans can make excuses for years of this kind of thing and electing representatives with ties, endorsements and contributions from white supremacist groups...
Can you name a couple of those white supremacist groups? I don't know of any.

Sure can. Republicans and conservatives.
Translation: No.

Democrats are the party of Slavery, Lynchings, The KKK, Dred Scot and Jim Crow. The Republicans are the Party of Liberation. So take your racist crap and shove it. We know who runs the Cities that keeps Black Folks in failing schools, crime, poverty and squalor, the same Party that ran the Plantations before the Republicans defeated the Democrats in the Civil War.

The republican party of this day is a party of racists. If I had a buck for every time one of you idiots repeated this bullshit, Warren Buffett would ask me for a loan.
No. Most of the nation is post-racial, it's The Left and Academia that is fixated on Race and promotes division.

You fool no one!
No it's not and I am not going to argue with somebody white
That's exactly what I'm talking about. You are just like the rest of the left, race obsessed, completely incapable of seeing past the color of a person's skin, a feature that has zero bearing on a persons real worth value or character.
... It you on the right who are the racists and it is you on the right keep us divided...
You just labeled me by race and stated you couldn't discuss this with me because of my skin color. How blind are you to your own race-obsessed worldview?

What is more divisive than refusing to talk to someone? How can we come together if a significant portion of the country refuses to even talk to the rest?
But, according to him, we are the "wrong" color!

That's the view of a unregenerate racist. There is no "right" or "wrong" skin color.

Hopefully all of the Left isn't similarly infected with this ignorance!

The republican party of this day is a party of racists. If I had a buck for every time one of you idiots repeated this bullshit, Warren Buffett would ask me for a loan.
No. Most of the nation is post-racial, it's The Left and Academia that is fixated on Race and promotes division.

You fool no one!
No it's not and I am not going to argue with somebody white
That's exactly what I'm talking about. You are just like the rest of the left, race obsessed, completely incapable of seeing past the color of a person's skin, a feature that has zero bearing on a persons real worth value or character.
... It you on the right who are the racists and it is you on the right keep us divided...
You just labeled me by race and stated you couldn't discuss this with me because of my skin color. How blind are you to your own race-obsessed worldview?

What is more divisive than refusing to talk to someone? How can we come together if a significant portion of the country refuses to even talk to the rest?
But, according to him, we are the "wrong" color!

That's the view of a unregenerate racist. There is no "right" or "wrong" skin color.

Hopefully all of the Left isn't similarly infected with this ignorance!

All indications are that malady is nearly universal among them.

He's probably gone after this term.

But hey, if you republicans can make excuses for years of this kind of thing and electing representatives with ties, endorsements and contributions from white supremacist groups...

You are either;

A) A hypocrite, and I have lost all respect for you. Your cognitive dissonance is off the charts. Anything less than vehement condemnation of his person and his behavior is what is necessary. If you are defending him only because he is of a particular party? You have lost all credibility to talk on race relations. . .

or

B) Not actually of any particular race, and just a paid poster to play a part and stir up shit.

Or is it only for Libs like Gov. Northam?

Why the change in heart? The libs were ready to lynch the man a couple of months ago- and now they are actually apologizing to him.

Virginia Democratic & Ralph Northam Controversy: Rush to Judgement? | National Review
You’re a moron

Just admit you’d like to be wearing kkk garb and go out in blackface

Disgusting bigot trumpkin

Do you support the governor or not? Don't make this about the person who posted the OP.

Fuck your double standards.

Or is it only for Libs like Gov. Northam?

Why the change in heart? The libs were ready to lynch the man a couple of months ago- and now they are actually apologizing to him.

Virginia Democratic & Ralph Northam Controversy: Rush to Judgement? | National Review
You’re a moron

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left, when it comes to their manufactured outrage, is not moronic, but healthy for society.
Yawn

No hypocracy. Just imbecile trumpkins

Or should he have given you lowlife scum the seat?

Maybe if trumpkins weren’t disgusting

All these slimy politicians are disgusting.

Who cares? Trumpkin? Obamabot? Silly-Hilly-zombie.

All the same. None of them has a critical thought in they head.

Forum List

Back