Black Women's Fault

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I heard it on black talk radio yesterday. The host and a female caller agreed that black society/culture is black women's fault. They said, "If black women wouldn't date men who's underwear were showing, black men would pull up their pants in a month. Men do what impresses women. Black women apparently like thuggish guys.

And I would add it is also yo mama's fault. She's the one who didn't raise you properly. And when I say YOU, you know I'm probably not talking about YOU because YOU aren't a criminal. But you know what I mean.

Crime in America 2015 Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities Over 200 000 - Law Street TM

I heard it on black talk radio yesterday. The host and a female caller agreed that black society/culture is black women's fault. They said, "If black women wouldn't date men who's underwear were showing, black men would pull up their pants in a month. Men do what impresses women. Black women apparently like thuggish guys.

And I would add it is also yo mama's fault. She's the one who didn't raise you properly. And when I say YOU, you know I'm probably not talking about YOU because YOU aren't a criminal. But you know what I mean.

is that you shootspeaders?....

Huh? What's that?

Oh, and by the way Harry. I thought about you last night. Not that way perv. I thought, "boy it's funny one day he's trying to prove that democrats aren't any better or different than Republicans and how you won't vote for either of them (BULLSHIT)

And then the next day you're crying about what rdean thinks about Republicans. You sure do defend Republicans a lot for someone who says he's not going to vote for them. LIAR. LOL.

All women like "Bad Boys" ... do you live under a rock?

Most white women go through a bad boy phase but then ultimately marry a good guy. And they don't get pregnant with the bad boy. That will ruin your chances of catching a good guy because why does he want you and your baggage from the past?

Like I want to deal with your baby daddy.

The Cleveland Show / Characters - TV Tropes
tvtropes.org
323 × 270Search by image
Cleveland's gruff, abusive father.
Visit page View image

Images may be subject to copyright.

Last edited:

This would be me if I married a black woman with kids.

Huh? What's that?

Oh, and by the way Harry. I thought about you last night. Not that way perv. I thought, "boy it's funny one day he's trying to prove that democrats aren't any better or different than Republicans and how you won't vote for either of them (BULLSHIT)

And then the next day you're crying about what rdean thinks about Republicans. You sure do defend Republicans a lot for someone who says he's not going to vote for them. LIAR. LOL.
in case you are not aware of it bobo....i defend republicans when dean puts them all in the same tent....unlike you and dean,i actually know republicans who just dont seem to be the way you two rumpkins say they are...and if you pay attention,which you and your good buddy dean do not do....i have done the same when the far right here like your counterpart on the right shootspeados puts all lefties in the same tent....Ooops!.....now what you gonna do?.....and when are you and your good buddy dean going to show me my racist posts?......

Huh? What's that?

in case you are not aware of it bobo....i defend republicans when dean puts them all in the same tent....unlike you and dean,i actually know republicans who just dont seem to be the way you two rumpkins say they are...and if you pay attention,which you and your good buddy dean do not do....i have done the same when the far right here like your counterpart on the right shootspeados puts all lefties in the same tent....Ooops!.....now what you gonna do?.....and when are you and your good buddy dean going to show me my racist posts?......
Oh you mean the stupid voters? I'm not talking about them. They don't realize they are voting for evil and being duped by the rich. They don't realize the rich are using god, gays, guns, racism and a corporate media to fool them into voting GOP. Or the people who think Libertarian would be good for the middle class. HA! Their intentions are good Harry. Unfortunately they're parties policies are racist and greedy, so we can only assume that if you vote for racist and greedy, you must be those things.

I know you don't want to hurt poor people. You just don't want to pay for lazy greedy black people who are milking the system. I get that. Unfortunately you ending welfare is going to also hurt poor people. Not your intention but that will be the outcome.

apparently bobo you dont realize how you are being duped yourself,because you vote for the same people over and over and then here you are bitching about the same shit you were bitching about when we first met 7 years ago....oh and just to pop your little balloon....i have no problems helping out poor people,i have,unlike you been in threads around here defending the down trodden,i have been in threads defending unions and decent wages....how about you?....i dont remember seeing you there....
so we can only assume that if you vote for racist and greedy, you must be those things.
and yet neither one of you can show an example of me doing this.....if you pay attention bobo my shit against dean is me against dean and what he says AFTER he makes his initial thread,its what he says in his repetitious dishonest monolog that follows that i object too,as do many others here.....dean over the years has become a joke,just like your doppleganger shoot speeders has become for the righties....and well maybe you are going down that path too....i hope not because i have always enjoyed shooting the shit with you....by the way,my sister-in-law moved to Remus 2 years ago,when is your state going to enter the 21st century?....she says the medical in your State is like the 1960's compared to California............

So why is all the blame being placed on the women? I agree that a large number of women getting pregnant with the wrong guy has serious consequences for the community, but it takes two to get pregnant so the men are also to blame.

And the man also has a responsibility in the child raising! Children have the best shot at turning out right when they have both a mother and a father raising them, so don't be blaming the single mothers when the kids go astray...

Show me a few examples of a classy hot white women who are dating a thug with his pants down to his knees. Now you might find that with women who are dating rappers or high paid athletes, but those women arent with them because they are "bad boys", they are with them because they are rich and famous. Most women do no like ghetto thugs, as the evidence clearly shows. "All women like bad boys" is an innacurate statement.

Forum List

Back