Black Women Should Date White Men

The exception to the rule. Anyways, the guy looks like a Muslim, and as long as the woman is hairy like a camel, they don't care.
He's hispanic

Here are the final 3 guys she had to choose from:

the-bachelorette_-season-finale-final-3-ftr.jpg

I wonder if she kept the black guy as long as she did because she wanted to show a black guy stood a chance with her.

The impression I got from the show is the black guys were all players and immature. She didn't trust them. Can you blame her?
Too bad she had to choose between a drug addict, a rapist and a wife beater. And she kept the black guy around for the drugs.

I think the black guy didn't care that he didn't win.

The guy in the middle wasn't ready to say "lets get married". Reminds me of when I'm dating a black. Am I really going to get serious with her? I would if she didn't have any kids but good luck finding a black woman over 18 who doesn't have at least 1 kid.

They are out there.
...smoking crack.
I have a feeling after reading this that black people will be around long after us whites destroy the planet for us.

Notice I say us because after we are gone we know cockroaches and tardigrades will still survive. Well so maybe will black people.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/dark-skin-lets-sea-snakes-slough-pollution

Ok, now that's constructive. NOT. To be truthful, hopefully she has 2 parents, which she does. Which is probably why she turned out to be successful.
The exception to the rule. Anyways, the guy looks like a Muslim, and as long as the woman is hairy like a camel, they don't care.
He's hispanic

I wonder if she kept the black guy as long as she did because she wanted to show a black guy stood a chance with her.

The impression I got from the show is the black guys were all players and immature. She didn't trust them. Can you blame her?
Too bad she had to choose between a drug addict, a rapist and a wife beater. And she kept the black guy around for the drugs.

The guy in the middle wasn't ready to say "lets get married". Reminds me of when I'm dating a black. Am I really going to get serious with her? I would if she didn't have any kids but good luck finding a black woman over 18 who doesn't have at least 1 kid.

They are out there.
Ayo, I remember Marvin Gaye used to sing to me
He had me feelin' like black was the thing to be

This is not an answer. What do you mean too smart? Why? What would be the negatives to dating a black woman?

Sure it is. If you were smart, you could understand it. That you would date one shows you're not.
So you won't or can't verbalize why white guys are "too smart" to date a black woman.

Or you are too smart to make stupid generalizations about all black women because you know you'll sound stupid? Because it's ridiculous to say no white guy should date any black women or that they are smart not to date black women when you can't even give an example of why it's a bad idea.

I could tell you why white women shouldn't date black men. They cheat. Those relationships never last. White people will look at her funny and no white man will ever marry her especially if she has a black kid.

But I don't know that to be true with black women. Do they cheat? Do white men/black women relationships never last? Seems like the ones I know about have lasted. Unlike when a black guy dates a white girl. Maybe it's because the black girl sees a good man when she dates a white guy and he won't cheat on her, where a white woman who dates a black guy isn't really looking for a good man. She's looking for big cock.

And will white people look at me funny if I date a black women? Too bad. They had their chance.

It speaks for itself. Smart is a measurable term.

You know what you have when a white woman dates a black male? A future single mother.

Funny you say that since how I've been with white divorced women who had white children.
Blackish just had a good episode where he sums up what you've been saying about black people and whites. He/you are right.

You Need To Watch This Powerful Black-ish Scene About Race In Trump’s America

In the clip above you can see the show's central character Dre (Anthony Anderson) at work as his colleagues discuss Donald Trump's victory in the election. His work mates are mainly pro-Hillary Clinton and struggle to work out how Trump won. Dre remains silent throughout the debate until his boss asks him, "Why do you not care about what's happening to our country?"

Dre then launches into a monologue about his feelings, which is cut with historical footage depicting racial segregation and Billie Holiday's "Strange Fruit." It ends with him saying, "I'm used to things not going my way. I'm sorry that you're not and it's blowing your mind, so excuse me if I get a little offended because I didn't see all of this outrage when everything was happening to all of my people since we were stuffed on boats in chains. I love this country. As much if not more than you do. And don't you ever forget that."

White men are too smart. At least most of us.

This is not an answer. What do you mean too smart? Why? What would be the negatives to dating a black woman?

Sure it is. If you were smart, you could understand it. That you would date one shows you're not.
So you won't or can't verbalize why white guys are "too smart" to date a black woman.

Or you are too smart to make stupid generalizations about all black women because you know you'll sound stupid? Because it's ridiculous to say no white guy should date any black women or that they are smart not to date black women when you can't even give an example of why it's a bad idea.

I could tell you why white women shouldn't date black men. They cheat. Those relationships never last. White people will look at her funny and no white man will ever marry her especially if she has a black kid.

But I don't know that to be true with black women. Do they cheat? Do white men/black women relationships never last? Seems like the ones I know about have lasted. Unlike when a black guy dates a white girl. Maybe it's because the black girl sees a good man when she dates a white guy and he won't cheat on her, where a white woman who dates a black guy isn't really looking for a good man. She's looking for big cock.

And will white people look at me funny if I date a black women? Too bad. They had their chance.

You know what you have when a white woman dates a black male? A future single mother.

Funny you say that since how I've been with white divorced women who had white children.

Here is the full speech:

“I love this country even though at times it doesn’t love me back. For my whole life my parents, my grandparents, me, for most black people, this system has never worked for us. But we still play ball, tried to do our best to live by the rules even though we knew they would never work out in our favor, had to live in neighborhoods that you wouldn’t drive through, send our kids to schools with books so beat up you couldn’t read them, work jobs that you wouldn’t consider in your nightmares.

"Black people wake up every day believing our lives are gonna change even though everything around us says it’s not. Truth be told, you ask most black people and they tell you no matter who won the election, they don’t expect the hood to get better. But they still voted because that’s what you’re supposed to do.

"You think I’m not sad that Hillary didn’t win? That I’m not terrified about what Trump’s about to do? I’m used to things not going my way. I’m sorry that you’re not and it’s blowing your mind, so excuse me if I get a little offended because I didn’t see all of this outrage when everything was happening to all of my people since we were stuffed on boats in chains. I love this country as much — if not more — than you do. And don’t you ever forget that.”

Anderson's Andre walks out of the conference room on the show, but he adds a hopeful note in a voiceover:

“I’ve been lucky enough to raise four beautiful children in a world that showed them Jay Z and Beyoncé as king and queen, a black family in the White House, and a woman run and almost win the presidency of the United States. So if you ask me if I love America, the answer is yes. Warts and all. Can it be better? I hope so. And I hope that we as a people have it in us to come together and make lemonade out of our lemons.”

Here is the full speech:

“I love this country even though at times it doesn’t love me back. For my whole life my parents, my grandparents, me, for most black people, this system has never worked for us. But we still play ball, tried to do our best to live by the rules even though we knew they would never work out in our favor, had to live in neighborhoods that you wouldn’t drive through, send our kids to schools with books so beat up you couldn’t read them, work jobs that you wouldn’t consider in your nightmares.

"Black people wake up every day believing our lives are gonna change even though everything around us says it’s not. Truth be told, you ask most black people and they tell you no matter who won the election, they don’t expect the hood to get better. But they still voted because that’s what you’re supposed to do.

"You think I’m not sad that Hillary didn’t win? That I’m not terrified about what Trump’s about to do? I’m used to things not going my way. I’m sorry that you’re not and it’s blowing your mind, so excuse me if I get a little offended because I didn’t see all of this outrage when everything was happening to all of my people since we were stuffed on boats in chains. I love this country as much — if not more — than you do. And don’t you ever forget that.”

Anderson's Andre walks out of the conference room on the show, but he adds a hopeful note in a voiceover:

“I’ve been lucky enough to raise four beautiful children in a world that showed them Jay Z and Beyoncé as king and queen, a black family in the White House, and a woman run and almost win the presidency of the United States. So if you ask me if I love America, the answer is yes. Warts and all. Can it be better? I hope so. And I hope that we as a people have it in us to come together and make lemonade out of our lemons.”

If you wake up with the attitude of I may as well not try because I know the results, you get what you expect.

Black women are welcome to help practice full body massage with happy ending; simply for the sake of gender relations.

You will beg for sex from anyone, won't you?

Do you think black women will fall for this "practice" bullshit? You think they will not see you for what you are? Someone who just wants to put his hands on ANY woman. Someone who has admitted he is bad at sex. Someone who can't afford to even buy them dinner before he tries the "Let me just give you a massage" as a ploy to get laid?

Just learn to jerk off until you grow up into an actual man.

Here is the full speech:

If you wake up with the attitude of I may as well not try because I know the results, you get what you expect.
What about the millions of discouraged out of work whites you Republicans said weren't being counted and you blamed Obama? Remember you said they stopped looking for work because there were no jobs. And these were white people!!!

But you'll lecture blacks after they've gone 200 years and are still discouraged?

See where I'm going with this? It's liberals fault if white workers are discouraged but you can't see how blacks might be discouraged from all the discrimination they've endured?

Then you all cry about the white who's been hurt by affirmative action. Well? Tell them to not give up.

If black women collectively lost a lot of weight, they might snag more white guys.

WTF? I had posts deleted for flaming or racial slurs? I did NOT flame anyone. And I damn sure didn't use a racial slur. This is Bullshit.
Quit whining, bitch.

Fuck you. See? THAT was more like flaming. My shit got deleted because it quoted assholes who posted flaming nonsense or racial slurs.

Since there is a way to respond without quoting others, quit whining bitch.

What you did was cry like a pussy that you posts were deleted. I thought you were more of a man than that.

I quote the posts so there is no mistaking what I mean. You know, like insisting I said "all white men are rapists".

I voiced my opinion on the matter. It certainly seems more productive than passively taking whatever is thrown your way. It is far more productive than spending time trying to make hay over insignificant points and avoiding the actual topic.

As for my "manliness", it does not depend on the opinions of those who do not know me.

Here is the full speech:

What about the millions of discouraged out of work whites you Republicans said weren't being counted and you blamed Obama? Remember you said they stopped looking for work because there were no jobs. And these were white people!!!

But you'll lecture blacks after they've gone 200 years and are still discouraged?

See where I'm going with this? It's liberals fault if white workers are discouraged but you can't see how blacks might be discouraged from all the discrimination they've endured?

Then you all cry about the white who's been hurt by affirmative action. Well? Tell them to not give up.

Whites don't give up. Blacks that use affirmative action have. By allowing themselves to be hired using something they were born with that whites can't use, they've given up putting forth effort and said look at my color.

Here is the full speech:

Whites don't give up. Blacks that use affirmative action have. By allowing themselves to be hired using something they were born with that whites can't use, they've given up putting forth effort and said look at my color.
I'm just saying you Republicans talked alot last year about frustrated whites who gave up looking for work after Bush's great recession. Look how quickly and easily those whites gave up looking for work.

Now look at the centuries of bullshit blacks have had to put up with.

Makes me think if we were subjected to what blacks have been subjected to, we would have given up long ago.

Ok, now that's constructive. NOT. To be truthful, hopefully she has 2 parents, which she does. Which is probably why she turned out to be successful.
He's hispanic

They are out there.
Hey I'm sorry I lost my mind for a minute not too long ago. God these guys are assholes. Lol is that what I sounded like?

Forum List

Back