Black Women Should Date White Men

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

White men are too smart. At least most of us.

This is not an answer. What do you mean too smart? Why? What would be the negatives to dating a black woman?

Sure it is. If you were smart, you could understand it. That you would date one shows you're not.
So you won't or can't verbalize why white guys are "too smart" to date a black woman.

Or you are too smart to make stupid generalizations about all black women because you know you'll sound stupid? Because it's ridiculous to say no white guy should date any black women or that they are smart not to date black women when you can't even give an example of why it's a bad idea.

I could tell you why white women shouldn't date black men. They cheat. Those relationships never last. White people will look at her funny and no white man will ever marry her especially if she has a black kid.

But I don't know that to be true with black women. Do they cheat? Do white men/black women relationships never last? Seems like the ones I know about have lasted. Unlike when a black guy dates a white girl. Maybe it's because the black girl sees a good man when she dates a white guy and he won't cheat on her, where a white woman who dates a black guy isn't really looking for a good man. She's looking for big cock.

And will white people look at me funny if I date a black women? Too bad. They had their chance.

It speaks for itself. Smart is a measurable term.

You know what you have when a white woman dates a black male? A future single mother.

Funny you say that since how I've been with white divorced women who had white children.

This is not an answer. What do you mean too smart? Why? What would be the negatives to dating a black woman?

Sure it is. If you were smart, you could understand it. That you would date one shows you're not.
So you won't or can't verbalize why white guys are "too smart" to date a black woman.

Or you are too smart to make stupid generalizations about all black women because you know you'll sound stupid? Because it's ridiculous to say no white guy should date any black women or that they are smart not to date black women when you can't even give an example of why it's a bad idea.

I could tell you why white women shouldn't date black men. They cheat. Those relationships never last. White people will look at her funny and no white man will ever marry her especially if she has a black kid.

But I don't know that to be true with black women. Do they cheat? Do white men/black women relationships never last? Seems like the ones I know about have lasted. Unlike when a black guy dates a white girl. Maybe it's because the black girl sees a good man when she dates a white guy and he won't cheat on her, where a white woman who dates a black guy isn't really looking for a good man. She's looking for big cock.

And will white people look at me funny if I date a black women? Too bad. They had their chance.

You know what you have when a white woman dates a black male? A future single mother.

Funny you say that since how I've been with white divorced women who had white children.
Tonight seal was the guest on America's got talent. He's proof the saying is true,"show me a hot chick with a husband I'll show you a guy sick of fucking her.

Blackish just had a good episode where he sums up what you've been saying about black people and whites. He/you are right.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ok, now that's constructive. NOT. To be truthful, hopefully she has 2 parents, which she does. Which is probably why she turned out to be successful.
The exception to the rule. Anyways, the guy looks like a Muslim, and as long as the woman is hairy like a camel, they don't care.
He's hispanic

Here are the final 3 guys she had to choose from:

the-bachelorette_-season-finale-final-3-ftr.jpg

I wonder if she kept the black guy as long as she did because she wanted to show a black guy stood a chance with her.

The impression I got from the show is the black guys were all players and immature. She didn't trust them. Can you blame her?
Too bad she had to choose between a drug addict, a rapist and a wife beater. And she kept the black guy around for the drugs.

I think the black guy didn't care that he didn't win.

The guy in the middle wasn't ready to say "lets get married". Reminds me of when I'm dating a black. Am I really going to get serious with her? I would if she didn't have any kids but good luck finding a black woman over 18 who doesn't have at least 1 kid.

They are out there.
...smoking crack.

Funny how you think what I said and your situation are the same.

I bet they were fat.

I bet they were fat.

I'm still waiting on sealybobo to figure out the difference between what I said and his example. He's trying to compare things that aren't the same.

I bet they were fat.

I'm still waiting on sealybobo to figure out the difference between what I said and his example. He's trying to compare things that aren't the same.
White chicks in general are simply better looking than black women, that's why not too many white guys go dark.

I bet they were fat.

White chicks in general are simply better looking than black women, that's why not too many white guys go dark.

That's not what I was getting at but I agree.

I read an article, years ago, that talked about why there were so many more white women/black men couples than there are black women/white men couples. It discussed the reasons one is appealing and one is not.

For many, many years there was a fear that Black men just wanted our women". It was the cry used to strike fear in regular citizens. The black man was seen, by many, as more virile. White women were seen, by many blacks, as the ultimate prize.

White men, on the other hand, have a history that includes serious mistreatment of black women, including a long history of rape without prosecution.

I read an article, years ago, that talked about why there were so many more white women/black men couples than there are black women/white men couples. It discussed the reasons one is appealing and one is not.

For many, many years there was a fear that Black men just wanted our women". It was the cry used to strike fear in regular citizens. The black man was seen, by many, as more virile. White women were seen, by many blacks, as the ultimate prize.

White men, on the other hand, have a history that includes serious mistreatment of black women, including a long history of rape without prosecution.
Ya, that must be it, white men are rapists. :cuckoo:

Is that what I said? Perhaps a remedial reading course would help you.

Unless you wish to dispute the idea that white men were prosecuted for their rapes of black women?

Unless you wish to dispute the idea that white men were prosecuted for their rapes of black women?
All white men?

All white men?

Don't be daft, of course it is not all white men. But since they were not prosecuted, black women would be suspicious of any white man, just like many people are suspicious of all young black men.

\

Yes.

\

Yes.

YOu are disputing that there were white men who raped black women and were not prosecuted for it? Really?

This is why black women don't date white men.
Because white men don't want them.

rachel-jenteal-in-court.jpg

\

Yes.

YOu are disputing that there were white men who raped black women and were not prosecuted for it? Really?

You thought I was disputing that? You really are dumb.

All white men have a long history of rape without prosecution? That's what you said.

\

Yes.

All white men have a long history of rape without prosecution? That's what you said.

No, it is not what I said. In fact, I don't see the word "all" in my posts anywhere.

But, like the incessant fear of black men, the fear of white men stems from the actions of a few.

And when you limit your replies to monosyllabic comments, don't be surprised that people do not know what you mean.

\

Yes.

No, it is not what I said. In fact, I don't see the word "all" in my posts anywhere.

But, like the incessant fear of black men, the fear of white men stems from the actions of a few.

And when you limit your replies to monosyllabic comments, don't be surprised that people do not know what you mean.

It didn't have to be. When you say "White men", includes all white men.

I don't fear black men. Black males don't act like men.

When you don't include something to make it clear that you didn't mean all, don't be shocked when people believe you meant all. See how that works.

Forum List

Back