Black women less attractive than others says Psychology Today

Black chicks know there ugly, thats why they hate white chicks so much.

Do Black women find White men more attractive or less attractive than Black men?

And do White women find Black men more attractive or less attractive than White men?

It's funny, everyone arguing a completely subjective topic -- feminine beauty -- as if it were an absolute.

Me, I try to find something beautiful about every woman I see. I don't limit myself to an arbitrary boundary on what I find attractive. Size, color, shape -- doesn't matter.

People who insist on a narrowly-defined standard of beauty are missing out on so much, and have a good chance of either winding up alone or being unsatisfied with their partners.

No I don't knock them out, White women have no rhythm, or soul. White chicks tend to be "frigid"
And lets face it white men suffer from premature ejaculation, so white women never really get any satisfaction.
I am black and I prefer black women.!

No I don't knock them out, White women have no rhythm, or soul. White chicks tend to be "frigid"
And lets face it white men suffer from premature ejaculation, so white women never really get any satisfaction.

Actually, you're a moron and prefer stupid women -- because an intelligent woman, no matter her color, wouldn't have anything to do with you.

Actually, you're a moron and prefer stupid women -- because an intelligent woman, no matter her color, wouldn't have anything to do with you.

You are just one of these impotent white males, denying the fact that you and your white
women are the least attractive race on the Earth. All the other races dispise the White race.
This is a known fact. Travel the world and try to do a wife swap, let me know the results.

You are just one of these impotent white males, denying the fact that you and your white
women are the least attractive race on the Earth. All the other races dispise the White race.

Dude, when I say what I'm about to say, I am usually joking around, and I hope my ass doesn't get banned for this.
But to 52nd Street, GO TO HELL. And get your ass whipped a few times by some meanass fellas who got there before you~

Last edited:

This is a known fact. Travel the world and try to do a wife swap, let me know the results.

A wife swap? what the hell?:cuckoo:

He must be one of them GOP "family values" type people.

He doesn't know what hes talking about anyways, if you "traveled the world" with a hot white woman and tried to do a wife swap you would have plenty of takers because white women are very attractive.

Every now and then comes along an article so shockingly appalling that the only explanation is that all the editors at the publication have been taken hostage. This one might be the best example yet: on May 15th, Psychology Today posted an article by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa called “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?”

Yes, you read that right. The article goes on to make some deeply offensive and weakly supported claims such as “It is very interesting to note that, even though black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women, black women (and men) subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others… Nor can the race difference in intelligence [...] account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women.”

Psychology Today Pulls Offensive Article on Black Women from Website - FishbowlNY

Me personally? If I like her personality and how she's shaped, no matter what race she is, I'm gonna find her attractive.

One of the more beautiful women that I've known was a girl named Kelly Weeks. Met her on detachment in Key West and she was GORGEOUS.

Racists..........discuss.........

I think William Joyce wrote the article.

Every now and then comes along an article so shockingly appalling that the only explanation is that all the editors at the publication have been taken hostage. This one might be the best example yet: on May 15th, Psychology Today posted an article by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa called “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?”

Yes, you read that right. The article goes on to make some deeply offensive and weakly supported claims such as “It is very interesting to note that, even though black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women, black women (and men) subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others… Nor can the race difference in intelligence [...] account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women.”

Psychology Today Pulls Offensive Article on Black Women from Website - FishbowlNY

Me personally? If I like her personality and how she's shaped, no matter what race she is, I'm gonna find her attractive.

One of the more beautiful women that I've known was a girl named Kelly Weeks. Met her on detachment in Key West and she was GORGEOUS.

Racists..........discuss.........

I think William Joyce wrote the article.

Silk Shitty proof read it.

He doesn't know what hes talking about anyways, if you "traveled the world" with a hot white woman and tried to do a wife swap you would have plenty of takers because white women are very attractive.

Shit.......I can tell you stories of being in the Middle East, walking around places like Jiddah Saudi Arabia, and having someone offer one hundred camels to the dude walking around with a female shipmate.

They were wanting to buy her. Incidentally, usual offer starts at 50, they offered 100 for her.

And yeah..........she was white.

Shit.......I can tell you stories of being in the Middle East, walking around places like Jiddah Saudi Arabia, and having someone offer one hundred camels to the dude walking around with a female shipmate.

They were wanting to buy her. Incidentally, usual offer starts at 50, they offered 100 for her.

I did a deployment to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia and did a tour in Kuwait before I got out what you are saying doesn't surprise me, the locals over there love them some white women, even over their own Arab women.

argumentbi4.jpg

I did a deployment to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia and did a tour in Kuwait before I got out what you are saying doesn't surprise me, the locals over there love them some white women, even over their own Arab women.
Indeed. We spent a year and a half in Oman. My wife was getting propositioned all the time.

So it looks like 52ndStreet is a dumb racist moron.

Forum List

Back