Black women less attractive than others says Psychology Today

Most of the women shown in this thread are not full blood black. They are of mixed race and quite beautiful as is most mixed race people. Maybe the best of both "worlds" comes out when combined. Hell, I dont know. I just think they are beautiful when they are mixed.
True black is this gal, and she is flat out gorgeous.

cover-of-elle-magazine.jpg

Most of the women shown in this thread are not full blood black. They are of mixed race and quite beautiful as is most mixed race people. Maybe the best of both "worlds" comes out when combined. Hell, I dont know. I just think they are beautiful when they are mixed.

Well here in the US you will find very few pure black people anymore, alot of Black people have White and Native American ancestry which explains the different shades. Unlike Brazil or South Africa though if one of your parents is black you are pretty much considered Black in the US.

I remember that gal. Next Top Model I think. Or was it Janice Dickenson's Modeling agency? Whatever. I remember her because she is BLACK black. And stunning. Which is why she is a model.

Well here in the US you will find very few pure black people anymore, alot of Black people have White and Native American ancestry which explains the different shades. Unlike Brazil or South Africa though if one of your parents is black you are pretty much considered Black in the US.

You will also find very few pure whites. That's what's hilarious. The US has been a melting pot for so long that who the hell really knows what race people. Frankly it's why I hate the term African American. Some of my ancestors came from Europe to, I aint no damn European American though, I'm just AN American.

I remember that gal. Next Top Model I think. Or was it Janice Dickenson's Modeling agency? Whatever. I remember her because she is BLACK black. And stunning. Which is why she is a model.

I don't find her attractive at all. Has nothing to do with her color. Just meh.

You will also find very few pure whites. That's what's hilarious. The US has been a melting pot for so long that who the hell really knows what race people. Frankly it's why I hate the term African American. Some of my ancestors came from Europe to, I aint no damn European American though, I'm just AN American.

You have a point, quite a few white people I know had Native American ancestry.

I was planning to point this out until I saw that you beat me to it.

You're nuts. This chick is butt fucking ugly.

You have a point, quite a few white people I know had Native American ancestry.

My family got its last name by some dude assigning it to my great grandfather as he was put into a reservation.

I'm still just an American and can appreciate anyone for the person they are regardless of color.

Yanno.........there's only 2 things that matter to me in a woman.........

Does she make me laugh, and is she intelligent? If so, and she likes me, it doesn't matter what her race is.

@ manifold

Damn, that's quite a scary little clippy there *shudders*

(what movie was that from, I forgot??) ~LoL~

There are some hot black chicks, but there always is a hotter white chick.

Racist.

There is no hotter, or more attractive white chicks out there!, to me, Black women are more attractive,and feel better during the sexual encounter. White chicks just lay there, like a
dead body.

If you wouldn't kill them prior to having sex with them, then they wouldn't be dead fucks. Of course if that's the only way you can get them, then that isn't an option for you.

There are some hot black chicks, but there always is a hotter white chick.

Racist.

There is no hotter, or more attractive white chicks out there!, to me, Black women are more attractive,and feel better during the sexual encounter. White chicks just lay there, like a
dead body

Ah hayl dude, you know this how??
Please don't be telling us all you have fucked a dead body
:eek:

Forum List

Back