Black women less attractive than others says Psychology Today

What ? No way, I like a woman who can look hot and will kick some ass. The only other race that provides this is the Samoens. I married one of them so I am happy I guess. A- Rabs, PUlees. Sheesh.

Huh? Lebanese women are smoking hot, what are you talking about?

n507674633_605077_4243.jpg

leader-woman-420-051609103733.jpg

25f3d_504x_lebanon071309.jpg

leb004.jpg

I have decided to fuck every woman on that page to serve world peace.

REMEMBER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt, I especially want the blonde in the last pic, I would break her back!

There are some hot black chicks, but there always is a hotter white chick.

Racist.

There is no hotter, or more attractive white chicks out there!, to me, Black women are more attractive,and feel better during the sexual encounter. White chicks just lay there, like a
dead body.

My white chick gets on top and fucks the living shit out of me so apparently you've been deprived.

There is no hotter, or more attractive white chicks out there!, to me, Black women are more attractive,and feel better during the sexual encounter. White chicks just lay there, like a
dead body.

My white chick gets on top and fucks the living shit out of me so apparently you've been deprived.

52nd Street has never had consensual sex.

I've never been with a black girl but always had a fetish for them. I can honestly say though that I would probably never DATE one, it would just be for sex.

Boy that's sexist and racist all in one! :lol:

I've never been with a black girl but always had a fetish for them. I can honestly say though that I would probably never DATE one, it would just be for sex.

It is what it is, there are Black men who feel the same way. I have met Black women that despise the brothers, and prefer white men.

I'm sure you'll get all kinds of bites if you throw that lure out to the sisters.

"Will bang ya, but won't hang with ya!"

I'm sure you'll get all kinds of bites if you throw that lure out to the sisters.

Well alot of brothers do the same thing lol.

You apparently haven't met enough women in your life :lol:

You apparently haven't met enough women in your life :lol:

I've met quite a few. Course I'm not the one that's still only dreaming about Brown-Sugar.

You wanna just lay pipe then you risk catching a dose.

I'd rather not.

Most of the sisters are looking to hang out or build a relationship.

Iranians are not Arabs.

Just sayen.

i hear ya JW.....but they and others of that Area get classified as that.....and if Moman feels that way about "A-rabs".....im sure he feels that way about Iranian Woman too...

I never did...

They're Persians... I suppose there are Arabs in Iran tho, however most Iranians are Persians...

I've never seen an Arab with blue eyes, I've seen plenty of "Iranians" er Persians with blue eyes... I used to date one and she was super sexy, however her father hated Americans, if it wasn't for that I'd still be with her...

I still prefer Black women. If black women are so unattractive, why are white women always putting on
so much brown and black makeup?, trying to brown, and blacken themselves?!, and a lot of those make up compacts have all this brown tan and beige powder cakes?!

Whats up with all those tanning boths, and chemical bronzers also?!

Aren't white women trying to look more brown or black?

You could say the same thing about black women who straighten their hair and trying to bleach their skin to appear more light skinned.

You could. It's almost as if people are attracted to what's exotic.

Iranians are not Arabs.

Just sayen.

i hear ya JW.....but they and others of that Area get classified as that.....and if Moman feels that way about "A-rabs".....im sure he feels that way about Iranian Woman too...

I never did...

They're Persians... I suppose there are Arabs in Iran tho, however most Iranians are Persians...

I've never seen an Arab with blue eyes, I've seen plenty of "Iranians" er Persians with blue eyes... I used to date one and she was super sexy, however her father hated Americans, if it wasn't for that I'd still be with her...

I have seen Lebanese and Syrian women with blue eyes.

Forum List

Back