Black Women Kills White Women and Kidnaps White Son

Waiting or Catzmeow to defend the murderer and call me a racist in 3...2...

Waiting on Laughing Maroon to finally realize that she's retarded. Trust me, everyone else does.

One of the primary problems with labeling a case as a "hate crime" is that the label tends not to be applied equitably across racial lines. I'm personally in favor of eliminating that as a reference term when it comes to violent crimes. Almost all violent crimes are hate crimes, of a sort, whether they are DV-related or gang-related or race-related.

p.s.
582162_3411615061537_1604827809_32758262_305988919_n.jpg

Perhaps you could point me to a list of those that believe your IQ is over 7?

Perhaps we could start somewhere easier for you to quantify, since I doubt you can count to higher than 20 (using your fingers and toes), and you could point me to something stupid I've said on this thread? I do not speak irresponsibly on subjects that are of great professional importance to me.

Last edited:
So, if we strip out all the bullshit, what you're saying is only whites can be accused of hate crimes?

Where did I make this patently stupid statement?

Before you deny that, why didn't you select a black on white hate crime case to illustrate your point?

I have personal knowledge of this case and know it to be a race-related crime. I think it's irresponsible for someone utterly unrelated to a case to speak to the motives of a perpetrator. In the case I linked, I am familiar with the circumstances and worked with the individuals who investigated and prosecuted the case, so I feel comfortable offering it as an actual race-related crime.

Apparently, you utterly missed my point about how the label is often not equitably applied on the basis of race, even though I made it in at least 3 posts.

My pointing out a hate crime involving a white suspect and black victim is in no way a suggestion that a black suspect cannot commit a hate crime against a white victim. It can and has been done. However, my direct experiences with such cases are limited, because I worked in a state that was >1% black, and I have zero direct experience with a crime of that sort. That does not mean, however, that they don't exist. I strongly believe that they do. I just don't have direct experience with them, and would be hesitant to speak to the motives of the perpetrators in those cases, since I don't have the information that I would consider requisite to do so responsibly.

I know this doesn't fit into a 10 second soundbyte, so I hope that you can actually process my position. But, if you require further clarification about my beliefs or experiences, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back