Black Women Are Less Attractive

Some ethnic groups tend to be "thicker." It is no lie that obesity is a problem in the African American community. 82% of African American women are considered "obese" and not just overweight. That is pretty discouraging.

African American adults are nearly 1.5 times as likely to be obese compared with White adults. Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women).2 More than 75 percent of African Americans are overweight or obese (including 69 percent of men and 82.0 percent of women) compared with 67.2 percent of Whites (including 71.4 percent of men and 63.2 percent of women).3

Sorry Chris, big butts are better than small butts.

If you're a baboon. Humans have varying preferences on the matter. In any case, like what you like and don't worry about what others prefer
If you're a baboon. Humans have varying preferences on the matter. In any case, like what you like and don't worry about what others prefer.

Race-hate slur to you whatever your race is if you meant "baboon" as a racial slur.......

Stop being stupid. I meant it as a direct and literal reference to an animal that signals readiness for mating through the engorgement and coloration of its buttocks. Racial slurs are not my thing. If I have something to tell you, I'll tell you. Taking every and any reference to the animal kingdom as a racial slur is illogical and irrational.

Whatever...big butts are better so people can quit with the brainwashing games.

Some people say that the Black man and woman is God; I can see what they mean when it comes to the Black woman's looks.

How many times are you just going to repeat your personal preference? What exactly are you hoping to achieve?

The truth shall be established that the Black woman is the most beautiful of women haha.

Ok, you've repeated your subjective opinion many times now. Are you just going to repeat yourself endlessly? You know that's SPAM, right?

Mad cause boney Jenny can't get you going? LOL
At least you don't dispute that the sisters need to go easy on the food.

Wrong again, nimrod.

I said that the most beautiful of women in my book is the Black woman, and you know that that is the truth. Otherwise White women wouldn't be getting ass implants to look Black. HAHA
You like fat with no job. I don't.

Just fat butts which the best looking women (#1 Black, #2 non-White Latino) have.
I can get thinner, you can't. That's the difference between us.

You are just an evil demon who for some unknown reason want Black women to think that they are not beautiful when it is obvious that they are the most beautiful women...

Keep BURNing in in hell you turd.

Some ethnic groups tend to be "thicker." It is no lie that obesity is a problem in the African American community. 82% of African American women are considered "obese" and not just overweight. That is pretty discouraging.

African American adults are nearly 1.5 times as likely to be obese compared with White adults. Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women).2 More than 75 percent of African Americans are overweight or obese (including 69 percent of men and 82.0 percent of women) compared with 67.2 percent of Whites (including 71.4 percent of men and 63.2 percent of women).3

Maybe what you say is true. But I seem to remember that it was American Indians in the southwest or some Polynesians that had the most of a weight problem. But thanks to government food policies that have more to do with money than people's health, there are very many overweight White people these days. It has gotten so bad that the Pentagon has even called a national security issue.

Healthy food should be cheaper.

The least expensive food (Raman noodles) is full of salt to give people heart problems.

Maybe what you say is true. But I seem to remember that it was American Indians in the southwest or some Polynesians that had the most of a weight problem. But thanks to government food policies that have more to do with money than people's health, there are very many overweight White people these days. It has gotten so bad that the Pentagon has even called a national security issue.

Healthy food should be cheaper.

Healthy food is already cheaper than junk, but it requires adding some effort.

At least you don't dispute that the sisters need to go easy on the food.

Wrong again, nimrod.

I said that the most beautiful of women in my book is the Black woman, and you know that that is the truth. Otherwise White women wouldn't be getting ass implants to look Black. HAHA
You like fat with no job. I don't.

Just fat butts which the best looking women (#1 Black, #2 non-White Latino) have.
I can get thinner, you can't. That's the difference between us.

You are just an evil demon who for some unknown reason want Black women to think that they are not beautiful when it is obvious that they are the most beautiful women...

Keep BURNing in in hell you turd.
Black sisters need to lose some weight, stay in school and take birth control.

Another "scientific" attempt to "prove" subjective opinion. This pseudo-science approach to justify racism has been around for centuries. It's just as despicable and hurtful now as it was 200 years ago. Here's 2 of my subjective picks for comparison and judgement.

2lvdz40.jpg

MTMwMTU4MDc1NTE5NzA3Nzc5.jpg

Another "scientific" attempt to "prove" subjective opinion. This pseudo-science approach to justify racism has been around for centuries. It's just as despicable and hurtful now as it was 200 years ago. Here's 2 of my subjective picks for comparison and judgement.

2lvdz40.jpg

Try comparing a hot white chick to the black chick in your picture with the wide load and the tatas really far apart.:cheeky-smiley-018:

2lvdz40.jpg

Try comparing a hot white chick to the black chick in your picture with the wide load and the tatas really far apart.:cheeky-smiley-018:

She is very attractive but not what your "typical" black woman in America looks like.

2lvdz40.jpg

Her breasts are far apart because those are probably implants. Implants always look weird. Lol.

Well you know, at little bit more of this, an little bit more of that, and little more here or there, that too may not be a bad thing.

Last edited:

2lvdz40.jpg

wandasick.jpg

cynthia_mckinney02.jpg

Maxine_Waters03.gif

acornberthalewis02.jpg

fat-overweight-black-woman.jpg

...:afro:

My post's purpose was to show which side of the fence my subjectivity falls on. You're post was a waste of time because everyone already knows which side of the fence you inhabit.

There is no race of women more beautiful and attractive than a Black woman. She is the original woman of this planet. God was determined to get it right when he made the Black woman.

I'm already boss. I'm already fly. Since I'm a star...she is the sky.

2lvdz40.jpg

Her breasts are far apart because those are probably implants. Implants always look weird. Lol.

small natural > big fake

IME smaller breasts are more sensitive to stimulation

There is no race of women more beautiful and attractive than a Black woman. She is the original woman of this planet. God was determined to get it right when he made the Black woman.

I'm already boss. I'm already fly. Since I'm a star...she is the sky.

You should tone it down a little and don't post on youtube...

Satoshi Kanazawa Causes Firestorm After Claiming Black Women Are Less Attractive

The Huffington Post Hilary Moss
First Posted: 05/17/11 07:32 PM ET
Updated: 07/17/11

Psychology Today blogger Satoshi Kanazawa sparked a firestorm with his latest posting entitled, "A Look at the Hard Truths About Human Nature."

In it, the evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics argues that black women are less physically attractive than other women. The article was quickly removed from the site, but not before screenshots made their way onto BuzzFeed. Some excerpts:

What accounts for the markedly lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women? Black women are on average much heavier than nonblack women. The mean body-mass index (BMI) at Wave III is 28.5 among black women and 26.1 among nonblack women. (Black and nonblack men do not differ in BMI: 27.0 vs. 26.9) However, this is not the reason black women are less physically attractive than nonblack women. Black women have lower average level of physical attractiveness net of BMI. Nor can the race difference in intelligence (and the positive association between intelligence and physical attractiveness) account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women. Black women are still less physically attractive than nonblack women net of BMI and intelligence. Net of intelligence, black men are significantly more physically attractive than nonblack men.
[...]

The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race difference in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races, while (net of intelligence) black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

---

Satoshi Kanazawa Causes Firestorm After Claiming Black Women Are Less Attractive

The way I see:
Relationships are not random, and aren't that easy to generalize anyway.

My relationship with each person is unique to the two of us.

So whoever my spiritual mate or partner is in terms of husband/wife
that is unique to us as soul mates. And the physical appearance and incarnation is secondary to that; it's part of who we are, and how we are born into this world and the purposes and relations we have in life.

But to make generalizations about this really doesn't add up.
I consider my spiritual partner to be an exception and not at ALL
representative of the type of people I find attractive.

So what difference does it make if I think this type or that type is "more attractive" when the person I'm yoked with is not of that type anyway!

Isn't that what matters overall, regardless what the trends or averages/stats show are popular or unpopular.

People end up with the partners we have those unique relations with.
And from what I find, those tend to break as many rules as follow them.

Forum List

Back