Black Women Are Less Attractive

I think the author is gay and has a thing for black men and he hates black women because he loves their men. Notice how black women are less attractive than everyone else and intelligence has something to do with? But when it comes to black men they are MORE attractive than everyone else. But if you let the racist tell it black men are less intelligent. Why doesn't this come into play? So here we have this gay guy (nothing wrong with that if that's your thing) who is has written his opinion and a racist has pounced on it to try to prove some kind of twisted point about less attractive black women. But if the OP thinks the author is correct then he must at the same time admit that black men are more attractive than he is and since intelligence is a big factor in attractiveness. Black men must be more intelligent too.

:blahblah:

I told you what I thought of the author in post #8...:D

ignorant and hateful? no chance..

100% chance. He's right, and you're a loser.

I try to give Ian a chance but when he dropped that "whatever" valley girl bullshit on me that was it.

hahaha, you mean that you had a little meltdown because you didnt get the response you wanted. it is difficult to refute the evidence that black women are typically found to be less attractive than other races, even proportionally by black men. it is much easier to just toss out ad hominems than to argue against something that is factual.

arguing the reasons behind the findings would be much more productive for you. there are many possible factors and even if testosterone is one such possibility it would be very difficult to show it was even an important one. racism, or at least media influence would be a much easier sell to the politically correct crowd, or even the stubborn skeptics like myself.

but you took the easy way out by just playing the 'race card'. hahaha whatever.

Satoshi Kanazawa Causes Firestorm After Claiming Black Women Are Less Attractive

The Huffington Post Hilary Moss
First Posted: 05/17/11 07:32 PM ET
Updated: 07/17/11

Psychology Today blogger Satoshi Kanazawa sparked a firestorm with his latest posting entitled, "A Look at the Hard Truths About Human Nature."

In it, the evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics argues that black women are less physically attractive than other women. The article was quickly removed from the site, but not before screenshots made their way onto BuzzFeed. Some excerpts:

What accounts for the markedly lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women? Black women are on average much heavier than nonblack women. The mean body-mass index (BMI) at Wave III is 28.5 among black women and 26.1 among nonblack women. (Black and nonblack men do not differ in BMI: 27.0 vs. 26.9) However, this is not the reason black women are less physically attractive than nonblack women. Black women have lower average level of physical attractiveness net of BMI. Nor can the race difference in intelligence (and the positive association between intelligence and physical attractiveness) account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women. Black women are still less physically attractive than nonblack women net of BMI and intelligence. Net of intelligence, black men are significantly more physically attractive than nonblack men.
[...]

The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race difference in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races, while (net of intelligence) black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

---

Satoshi Kanazawa Causes Firestorm After Claiming Black Women Are Less Attractive

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I realize you guys like to slag other posters but are you disputing that black women are considered less attractive overall?

I think that the evidence is pretty conclusive over a normal range of individuals that black women are rated low. the reason(s) for this is certainly controversial but not the general conclusion.

From all the Black women I have seen I cannot believe this, every race has beatiful women and ugly women across the board.

For one black women age better. How many women the same age as Halle Berry and Vanessa Williams would kill to look that great? Vanessa has to be in her 50s and look how good she looks?

I have to respectfully disagree with that assertion. There are women of every ethnic group or 'race' that look great at that age. Haille Berry and Vanessa Williams are not solely "Black", they both are of mixed 'racial' heritage, as are many of the women presented above as being 'beautiful Black women'. Many of them in fact had a so-called 'White phenotype' with darker skin.

averageface.jpg

I dont know the origin of this, the number of pics making each composite, or why they all are as goodlooking as they are. if you were forced to rate them, and everyones preferences were totalled, what do you think the order would be? it would be an interesting experiment but because this sort of thing has been done before we have a pretty good idea what the results would be.

They all look pretty good to me..............

averageface.jpg

I dont know the origin of this, the number of pics making each composite, or why they all are as goodlooking as they are. if you were forced to rate them, and everyones preferences were totalled, what do you think the order would be? it would be an interesting experiment but because this sort of thing has been done before we have a pretty good idea what the results would be.

They all look pretty good to me..............

I concur.

100% chance. He's right, and you're a loser.

I try to give Ian a chance but when he dropped that "whatever" valley girl bullshit on me that was it.

hahaha, you mean that you had a little meltdown because you didnt get the response you wanted. it is difficult to refute the evidence that black women are typically found to be less attractive than other races, even proportionally by black men. it is much easier to just toss out ad hominems than to argue against something that is factual.

arguing the reasons behind the findings would be much more productive for you. there are many possible factors and even if testosterone is one such possibility it would be very difficult to show it was even an important one. racism, or at least media influence would be a much easier sell to the politically correct crowd, or even the stubborn skeptics like myself.

but you took the easy way out by just playing the 'race card'. hahaha whatever.

Bitch please, if anyone had a melt down here it was your bitchass when you started typing like a 18 year old Valley girl with fake tits.:eusa_hand:

what a bunch of candy ass losers. if you guys dont believe that black women are held in less esteem for their attractiveness then prove me wrong, or at least try. instead you just post pictures and skulk around dropping neg reps.

even black men dont find black women as attractive as other races find their own women. dating sites are the free market for what is considered beautiful and black women are unsuccessful. dont blame me for pointing it out.

if you disagree, use your words like a big boy

Blah blah blah, there are loads of websites where white women are looking for big black cock, what does that really prove? shut the fuck up.:eusa_hand:

I take it back. you didnt have a little meltdown, you had a huge meltdown. hahahaha

Last edited:
what a bunch of candy ass losers. if you guys dont believe that black women are held in less esteem for their attractiveness then prove me wrong, or at least try. instead you just post pictures and skulk around dropping neg reps.

even black men dont find black women as attractive as other races find their own women. dating sites are the free market for what is considered beautiful and black women are unsuccessful. dont blame me for pointing it out.

if you disagree, use your words like a big boy

Blah blah blah, there are loads of websites where white women are looking for big black cock, what does that really prove? shut the fuck up.:eusa_hand:

I take it back. you didnt have a little meltdown, you had a huge meltdown. hahahaha

Yeah sure.:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8eu7pYg7s]Satoshi Kanazawa: We Haven't Evolved in Over 10,000 Years - YouTube[/ame]

The Japanese evolutionary psychologist based his findings on a survey in which white, Asian, black and Native American men and women were asked to rate each other's attractiveness based on photographs. Black women scored lowest, Asian women highest. The LSE has now published the findings of an internal investigation into the affair, ruling that Dr Kanazawa had "brought the school into disrepute" and barring him from publishing in non-peer-reviewed outlets for a year. In addition to the 12-month ban, he will not teach any compulsory courses this academic year.

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=26&storycode=417449&c=1

Last edited:
She's not only intelligent, she's stunningly beautiful as are soo many women of color. Black, brown.. Color is relative.. I don't get the focus on color for so many people.. My generation doesn't see color.. I'm sooo thankful for that.

Anyone describing Michelle Obama as "stunningly attractive" should see an optometrist immediately.

The "black" women posted to show how "beautiful" they are...

look white.

Light eyes, high cheekbones, sharp features... those are Caucasian traits.

The more AFRICAN or negroid a woman looks, the uglier. Some of the eastern ones -- David Bowie's wife comes to mind -- have lots of white blood.

I think there's a good measure of objectivity here -- as opposed to the subjectivity of a man of X race preferring women of X race. Whites just have universally appealing looks. You have to strain for "good looking" black men (Blair Underwood? Denzel Washington?), Hispanic and Asian men, too. They're rare. The white women are the best. They're ironically more "diverse" in appearance than women of other races: red hair, black hair, blonde hair, brown hair. Blue eyes, green eyes, gray eyes, brown eyes (chicks with light brown eyes can be SO HOT). Black, Hispanic and Asian women are just... um, black brown and yellow. Hair, always black. Yippee. Every white man has a little thing for Asian women, but genetically, Asians are the closest race to whites, so it makes sense.

Last edited:
Some of the eastern ones -- David Bowie's wife comes to mind -- have lots of white blood.

Iman is Somali...and so are her parents.

Of course in states many African-Americans have some Caucasian blood, but in Africa they don't. And dude, there are still plenty of gorgeous women there!

When someone shows us examples of supposedly beautiful black women, we get pictures of Afro b*tches that have been photoshopped to look more caucasian. We still have to lower our standards of beauty to accept that the color of shit can be beautiful, just because it has blue eyes and a narrow nose. Afros are ugly.

Afros are like the lessor god Loki tried to make people by animating his turds.

most people in north america consider 'black' to mean west african because the majority of blacks there trace their ancestry to west africa. the colouring, body type and facial characteristics are somewhat different to east africans and the berbers in the north.

I think it is very telling that the majority of the pictures posted as 'beautiful black women' do not have the typical features of west african women. selecting atypical black women with more caucasoid features as more beautiful is simply providing evidence that normally featured black women with west african genetics are considered less attractive.

Forum List

Back