Black Women Are Less Attractive

what a bunch of candy ass losers. if you guys dont believe that black women are held in less esteem for their attractiveness then prove me wrong, or at least try. instead you just post pictures and skulk around dropping neg reps.

even black men dont find black women as attractive as other races find their own women. dating sites are the free market for what is considered beautiful and black women are unsuccessful. dont blame me for pointing it out.

if you disagree, use your words like a big boy

Proof that "even black men dont find black women as attractive as other races find their own women". Link?

whatever. if you dont want to discuss the stated situation thats OK. it is about racial differences not mixed race exceptions

Whatever my ass, you are just being ignorant and hateful as usual. Go fuck yourself.:eusa_hand:

ignorant and hateful? no chance. if you dont want to talk about the situation of how different racial groups are rated on attractiveness, then dont. but you are only self soothing yourself by using that old pacifier of calling me ignorant and hateful.

No bitch you are the one who doesn't want to talk about the situation, you have not exactly been open to hearing other opinions in this thread. I was more than willing to listen to you until you said "whatever" and went off like a little valley girl bitch.

what a bunch of candy ass losers. if you guys dont believe that black women are held in less esteem for their attractiveness then prove me wrong, or at least try. instead you just post pictures and skulk around dropping neg reps.

even black men dont find black women as attractive as other races find their own women. dating sites are the free market for what is considered beautiful and black women are unsuccessful. dont blame me for pointing it out.

Blah blah blah, there are loads of websites where white women are looking for big black cock, what does that really prove? shut the fuck up.:eusa_hand:

I didn't negg you..?

I negged him, fuck him.

I didn't negg you..?

I negged him, fuck him.

He can have his opinion but his argument doesn't make sense to me:confused:. I'm find with his opinion

International black women are actually very attractive...especially their smiles...i went to a convention and saw this women who spoke and was beatiful. It's not your skin color that makes you attractive...to me

what do you mean by 'international black women'? are they more attractive than international white women? international southasian women? etc?

I didnt do the studies but they have been done. have you ever seen composite pictures of hundreds or thousands of pictures combined to give a representative example? mediterranean, scandanavian, east african, NEasian etc?

International black women are actually very attractive...especially their smiles...i went to a convention and saw this women who spoke and was beatiful. It's not your skin color that makes you attractive...to me

what do you mean by 'international black women'? are they more attractive than international white women? international southasian women? etc?

I didnt do the studies but they have been done. have you ever seen composite pictures of hundreds or thousands of pictures combined to give a representative example? mediterranean, scandanavian, east african, NEasian etc?

I personally like black women from foriegn countries more than the ones in America...it's just me...same with white women from other countries they bring something new and interesting to me.

I didn't negg you..?

your comment slipped in while I was writing mine. I especially meant highgravity because I am disappointed in him because he is usually a level headed poster. or at least he was before, sometimes this board changes people by making all their opinions (ahem) black and white

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If you read the post, one of the examples they use has to do with weight.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but Beyonce is gorgeous in anyone's eyes...

beyonce-knowles.jpg

That is a seriously good looking woman.

averageface.jpg

I dont know the origin of this, the number of pics making each composite, or why they all are as goodlooking as they are. if you were forced to rate them, and everyones preferences were totalled, what do you think the order would be? it would be an interesting experiment but because this sort of thing has been done before we have a pretty good idea what the results would be.

hahaha, are you saying this is a representative example of a black female?

In the US it could be, there are alot of light skinned black people here. Black in the US is different than Black in Zimbabwe for example.

whatever. if you dont want to discuss the stated situation thats OK. it is about racial differences not mixed race exceptions

See how hard you have to try to justify your stupidity?

I didn't negg you..?

your comment slipped in while I was writing mine. I especially meant highgravity because I am disappointed in him because he is usually a level headed poster. or at least he was before, sometimes this board changes people by making all their opinions (ahem) black and white

No, I haven't changed at all. You didn't come here to have a discussion but to degrade black people like you usually do.

Forum List

Back